Author Topic: Darkhaven  (Read 7154 times)

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2005, 12:40:36 am »
stands up and dusts herself off

tch, you are as much of a fool as your are loud and ignorant.
I stand between you and her, you know why, because Iris is right!
you throw me aside to ensue conflict, you ignite the fire that will burn us all if you carry on, i suggest you pace yourself, sit and talk with a proper manner.

as for me, I\'ll wait outside, i feel something is coming.

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2005, 12:50:33 am »
I only speak to protect what has been long since built, stop trying to salvage what respect you have left, by diverting this to be about me starting conflict. After defending Tazer and her words of nonsense you are nothing...

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2005, 12:54:55 am »
I never have been anything... you fail to realise some of us fight for what we believe in and don\'t take the glory, some of us were never known by every person in the realm.

respect is nothing. I\'m sure you might have realized that at somepoint in your existance, but i guess wrong, even you the almighty, all glorified, still has to learn

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2005, 01:47:04 am »
I will not learn from someone who knows nothing, you presume I am some arrogant fool who has taught himself everything? I once had a Sire..and I have learnt through my journeys and my years of conflict..

You tell me some of us fight for what we believe? What do you think I have done my entire life? Fought for someone elses belief? I have my right to Glory as do you, my voice echos this I cannot help...but I surely thrive off it to say the least! Noo..I cannot listen to you..anyone that says \"Respect is nothing\" well \"Respect IS EVERYTHING\". Respect your friends, respect your foes...respect others beliefs and respects your elders..RESPECT

OOC: I cannot respect someone in RP when they know nothing to which they speak, heh there is origin in vampiric knowledge..that you cannot change.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 01:49:23 am by DepthBlade »

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2005, 02:07:58 am »
did i say learn from me? did i say you worked for false beleifs?
and sorry but respect isn\'t everything, yes you respect people, and people respect you, but you dont build your life around respect, thriving off of it, doing anything by any means to get more respect, it would make you sound like a thug...
now i must leave, something is bugging me

ooc: psst not everyone is a moron ;) try to be a little more leaniant, wouldn\'t want to put people off roleplaying for good would you :p

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2005, 02:13:11 am »
hmmmm... vampires,

I may be compared with you, but I am different to you in many ways. Mainly because I am not dead, but  a thin line of the pure energy of life that connects body and soul is quasi hardened. Simmilar to you I need to feast on others, but different to you I do not frink their blood, but suck in the pure energy of life, that is freed when the creature dies. Some would call me \"Soul-Vampire\" or \"Soul-Reaver\" but they are wrong too, for I dont do anything to the Soul I just feed on the energy that links it with the body. And different to Taser or most of you, the \"curse\" or \"blessing\", as you may call it, seems to have nothing to do with my being anymore, the curse came to use the moment should have died, \"glueing\" a small stream of life energy to me and even if the \"curse\" was lifted I would carry on.

I dont see immortality as a gift, for I see death as redemtion. And for I certainly know that there is no redemtion for me, with my greed.

I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 02:16:26 am by Merdarion »
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2005, 03:37:22 am »
Heh, I really like the way people defend this vampire thing, saying \'tis rp. Well as far as I know role playing requires sticking to the given setting. Doing what you want with excuse of role playing is only child\'s play.

Until I see any good proof of existance of vampires in world(s) of Planeshift, I will believe you as much as someone who says he\'s pikachu or that he has a laser gun in his spaceship behind next corner.
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2005, 05:21:25 am »
my problem is the ideals...

so what are you stronger then us faster then us do you just suck blood....  what happens when your thrown into a flame do you burst into flame and never come back?

im sorry but theres no way to rp a vampire in ps thanks to the death realm it totally defetes the object. so what you get set on fire die then come back to life from your ashs? woo my curse lives on :rolleyes: or do you come back cured of your curse....or do you tecnically wake up in the death realm as a vampire after being sire\'d?  if so are most of us zombies then because we come back from the dead too. noone dies forever in ps so how can you have undead?  

in short the consept of vampires, ghouls, ghosts, zombies, wraiths. are all not possible from the way ps works and while it is rp it is a bad and ignorent form of roleplay as an excuse for people to feel special.  werewolfs and the like are slightly more plausable but still its not for a world where cat people freely walk the streets in daylight.

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2005, 05:26:11 am »
I must say that this family line would be a really great idea if it was about your characters completely believing that they are vampires when they really just want to be. Then there really wouldn\'t be as much to complain about I think...

Quote from Demarthl*watches Tybalt walk into the door*

*senses Demarthl put on a jester suit and then jump down the well only to break her legs 100 feet below

(wow that\'s what I call great RP... ;))

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2005, 05:32:12 am »
About the undead bit:

Some spells enables the control of horrific creatures, such as undead, demons, spirits.
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2005, 06:08:53 am »
ok so that gives them an excuse to become a vampire...but what happnes after someone duels then and there killed or if they get ran over by some beasts? when you go to the death realm your tecnically healed from everything so all we have to do is kill teejae and iris once each and then we are all saved from the madness of the curse? only way to be safe is to sulk in a corner and  avoid all

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2005, 06:28:46 am »
Well they could say that the curse disallows them to go to death realm and instead they would go to etheric dimension to regain themselves.
But dying from fire spell, walking into a river or being exposed to light would have the effect of being destroyed. And since curse disallows them to go to death realm, the characters would cease to exist.

Oh, and in any way the vampires in PS couldn\'t be called undead.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 06:32:28 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

Teejae

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2005, 08:17:30 am »
OOC: I know you seperot have serious reservations about RP\'ing vampires, but in all fairness this is an RP game, and theres nothing to say vampires dont exist in the world of PS, and being RP no one character can claim to know everything about the world they\'re in can they?

I cant say I\'ve seen an RP game yet without its share of vampires, as long as its handled properly its an interesting aspect

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2005, 08:39:29 am »
Originally posted by Teejae
I cant say I\'ve seen an RP game yet without its share of vampires, as long as its handled properly its an interesting aspect

same amount of games of that nature have dragons, orc\'s goblins and the other generic monsters you do battle with over generically green lands....  is it not Planeshifts devs ideals to move as far away from the generic tryed and tested.

anyone with \"Dragon\" in there name is normally mauled half to death by the wave of \"There is no dragons\" so i see no reaosn why such a generic ideal as vampire\'s should be alowed for the same reasons.

so I personally think PS would be better with no vampires so that it can be differnt from other RPG\'s :) and i know im not alone in that opinion

Teejae

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2005, 08:48:35 am »
I know, but theres also people who like and dont mind the idea. So the only thing that can really be done is to wait and see what happens.

And the dragon thing might be because you\'re right there are no dragons, theres no model or way to be one really unless you say you\'re in human form all the time for some reason. But vampires dont require models and such really.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 08:54:55 am by Teejae »