Author Topic: Out of the Fields into the City  (Read 554 times)

Phalanx

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Out of the Fields into the City
« on: February 19, 2005, 10:24:02 pm »
*The blades of grass in the fields of Yliakum grow long and beautiful in the hundreds of thousands. Where one falls another rises only to fall again, this is in the sense the way of this world. Although every once in hundred years or so where one blade of grass falls a tree is born for the purpose of standing strong against the ways of the world...This is my story*

-I consider RolePlay to be something you create by interaction between characters so basicly the story is just that. Interaction, come interact with me!-

Phalanx Darkmane is my name but you may address me as Phalanx, for years I have lived out in the fields with my relatives but there came a time where I no longer felt satisfied with life...satisfied with the whispering winds sweeping across the fields where I called home. So I came to find myself entering this city called \"Hydlaa\"? The streets are roamed by hundreds of adventurers each looking to make their own mark so I have noticed. *Grips the sword carried upon his back and sighs* I am still somewhat nervous about being here, my father once spoke of these city walls...but my father speaks no more...

Perhaps someone will introduce themselves, for I am still a stranger looking to make a new home and few acquintances...I maybe a Enkidukai but I don\'t bite ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 10:27:50 pm by Phalanx »

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 05:02:57 pm »
Greetings Phalanx...you\'re history intrigues me. I am Tybalt the Red Monk and I am part of a clan called Ashes. You seem to have travelled far and I doubt that the word of our clan has spread to what was your home. Or has it?

Anyway, welcome here! You will find that this city is quite split up right now but I am pretty sure that it is only temporary.

*slowly reaches for Phalanx\' sword

Do you mind if I try it out?

*pulls out the sword without even awaiting an answer and starts swinging it around in a very clumsy manner. Tybalt walks up to a tree and looks around

No Forest Guardians...

*swings the sword at the tree only to watch it get stuck. He stands silent for a while and then turns to Phalanx

You need to sharpen that sword. Come, I\'ll take you to Harnquist the smithy.

*leaves the sword in the tree and starts walking
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 05:06:03 pm by TheRedMonk »

Phalanx

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 05:08:36 pm »
Smirks at Tybalt and turns to walk away with him, but turns his head at his sword stuck in the tree and frowns

No sense leaving that sword there, it is very special to me..and besides I wouldn\'t anyone stealing it before I get back Puts one hand on the handle of the sword turns to Tybalt and grins The trick is to just imagine its out of the tree alreadyMakes one quick pull on the sword and it slides gently out of the tree Now where were you saying that this blacksmith is? Walks away with Tybalt
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 05:09:27 pm by Phalanx »