Author Topic: Casual Roleplaying Thread  (Read 851 times)

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
Casual Roleplaying Thread
« on: March 11, 2005, 10:27:02 am »
[OOC] Well I do see the description of Roleplaying and (Communitive Storywriting) for the title of this thread. One thing that comes to my mind is why there are not any casual roleplaying threads. Everything submitted thus far is compiled meticulous work, which although interesting, lacks flair or imput and roleplaying from any other people. I am starting here a thread for those to roleplay about the world of Ylakium in an organized fasion (under strict regulation) to post the words of your character on recent topics. Please delete this or disregard it and lock it if this does not please the goals you think this forum is trying to achieve. And keep things a bit more reformed than Kada\'s tavern :P [/OOC]

*Walks in and sits in a shady corner* Hi there. You need something? Oh, ok then. I guess it\'s alright if you sit there. *A uncomfortable silence begins* So... how have your travels been going, friend? I hope Hydlaa has been more forgiving for you than it has for me these past few months. I tell you, something disturbing is happening to our fair city.

The day before, I was on my daily travels through the sewers. *makes an odd face* What? It isn\'t that strange you know. Anyways, like I said. I was traversing through the sewers when I happened upon a young boy. The boy said nothing, but his strange glare gave me a good fright. Although I carry a blade, and well trained in the arts of defense, I was still given a strange chill of fear. The boy simply walked past me, his face as white as powdered diamond. I turned a corner and saw the largest Tesufang in my life. The foul beast noticed me and charged after me. Needless to say it gave me quite a scare.

I turned the corner, grabbed the boy and ran untill I was exausted. I calmed the boy and tried to find my way out of the sewers.

The point? Well yes there is a point. Anyways I asked him where he lived and I took him home. Afterwards I asked an official how a Tesufang got into the sewer. He looked at me like I was crazy. After the scare I was in no mood for games so I traversed through the sewers once more to find this beast, and maybe to gather some evidence to support my claims. I was not 30 feet past the ladder when I found a tesufang hide laying on the ground, as 4 children ran away giggling.

Kids nowadays. No respect for their elders.  X(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 10:29:16 am by Kixie »

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 10:41:14 am »
Originally posted by Kixie
[OOC]And keep things a bit more reformed than Kada\'s tavern :P [/OOC]

Been a while since you visited, huh? :D

WizardsRule

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 11:28:49 am »
*A man concealed by a darkened hood takes a seat* Those four brats have become a menace to society. If its not this its that and it seems everywhere they go they cause a racket.  Some say they\'re group of peddlers while others say they\'re from another world or somethin. Don make much sence to me neither. Doesn matter no more though as they have been more than taken care of.* A blood crystal with four slashes on it is seen dangling from his pocket*

PS: The poor English and spelling is intentional for roleplaying purposes.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 11:30:16 am by WizardsRule »

The evils of past repeat themselves in many shapes and forms

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 11:53:09 pm »
*Grunts in agreement* I say, something needs to be done about these little ones. I wouldn\'t be surprised if the next one was to go as so far as to threaten me at knife point. Innocence has left the den, they grow much too fast.

*another akward silence*
Well I\'m off for a nap. All this complaining has me quite exausted.  8)

Sarrow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 12:29:04 am »
*overhears the conversation*

Seems like the little ones have grown to content. *grins* Its been a while since the monsters of the lybrinth ever lay sieged, I think the children need action or maybe there is something causing such devilish acts.

I say we take a band of these kids and show them true action!
Sar-row (say-row)  n.  1. A individual or group that protrays discrimination to current society. See synonyms at Revolutionists

Japeth ArTur

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 01:31:45 am »
*A haggard man dressed in battered armour and with the look of someone who is no longer sure of who he is walks in*

\"I put a fright into a band of youngsters today. I did not mean to. I did not mean to. I just spoiled their prank that was all. I did not mean to frighten them.\"
\"Why?She never did anything to them.She never did anything to anyone.Why did she have to die?
I hate killing.\"\"I hate anything to do with killing!\"
\"I hate myself!\" \'sobs\'
The best thing about playing a character like this is that he becomes what the actions of others make him
(Yes its me Hatch)

Phalanx

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 01:20:20 pm »
Walks past Kixie and takes a seat and begins to play with strands of his hair They were just children, no need to get up in a roar about what happened. Besides I think a prank is better then them pickpocketing the passing adventurers, lord knows that will become a hobbie picked up by many of the coming generations. Lets out a faint sigh Speaking of thieves, I was robbed while I slept out behind the temple a day ago..Not sure what he took yet but I woke up in the middle of him roaming through my sack.Stands up and begins to motion with his hands as he tells the tale So ofcourse I grabbed my claymore immediately and soon as the thief saw the shine of my blade, he began to flee. Never been much of a runner so I threw my sword at him and managed to stick it into a tree with my prey pinned by the hair. An just as I approached he tugged his head and got loose only leaving a strand of hair stuck in the tree with my sword. Closes his eyes and frowns If I ever catch him I will cut off his hands but first make him take my sword to the blacksmith for now it is all but sharp.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 02:51:35 pm by Phalanx »