Author Topic: Unkowen (A continue on story)  (Read 530 times)

Zangk

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Unkowen (A continue on story)
« on: March 27, 2005, 04:08:08 pm »
An unkown man with black ragged clothing steps into the dark lit tavern. He sits down and orders beer. When is given it he takes a deep long drink. He outs it down and he leans over to speak to another man sitting beside him.

\"Listen to my tale, for it may help you to avoid in which i have come across.There has been rumors of a montrosity lerking in the deepest part of the oldest caves. Many tales of adventurers seeking out to kill this strange creature and never to go out again. The few who do  manage to get out, usuaully are mentally disturbed beyaond reason.They say all the poor souls who have seen this beast wake up every nite screaming from a nightmare wich no one should ever be cursed with. The face of this has even been said to be fightening enough to kill a man instantly.\" A crowd starts to form around this strange man as he contues.\"I am among these foolish men to test my  luck against the creature, the only luck that i had was being able to keep some sanity, yet the dreams still haunt me today...........(please continue (its a start of a tale))

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 07:14:38 pm »
Nightmarish creature?
Lost sanity?
I am sooooo tempted...but my plate it full with other projects, and I may finaly get PS to work. Sorry.