Author Topic: Story We need you!!!!  (Read 747 times)

Brandoth The Great

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Story We need you!!!!
« on: October 28, 2002, 09:19:56 pm »
hello i am writing a story and i need people to sign up characters for me to put in here\'s mine

Tewy Herms

bio:he was born into a rich family and was kidnapped as a child and was taken to an evil guild to await ransom he escaped after two years of slavery and lived in the shadows of the forest being raised by special raccoons(yep that\'s right raccons) he was trained in the art of stealth,thiefery, swordsmanship and assassination by the raccoons(yep that\'s right) he seeks to find the evil guild again and kill all of them

personality:very sharp,aggitated easily,feirce fighter

wears:chainmail shirt,gloves,leggings, plate helm with raccoon claw marks(all was stolen by him) an earing given to him by his father which he managed to keep hidden from the guild the raccoon said that when you are in trouble the earing with guid you

race:human
« Last Edit: October 28, 2002, 09:25:46 pm by Brandoth The Great »
Also a Jesus Freak and proud of it :D  
1.Knowledge is free,but you must bring your own container
2.To be a bee or not to be a bee that is the question faced by bees with an identity crisis

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 10:47:49 pm »
well, i might contribute something if i had a little bit more detail on your story

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 11:17:40 pm »
Yeah Me too.!
The Great Linksunius

Brandoth The Great

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2002, 05:05:46 pm »
well i wanted to let you contribute as much as you want with ideas and things you wanted to see but if you want plot i got plot here is the 1st part of the story without any player\'s characters

Teewy left the forest and lived in the slums the city. He was going out of the city to search for people to ambush. He came up to a lone dwarf in royal clothes. His long beard was only matched by his long sword. His long red hair complemented his bright red cape. He was sitting by a fire cooking a bag of Ye Old Marshmellows over the fire. Teewy,dagger in hand, crept up to the dwarf in hope of grabbing his sword next to him leaving him disarmed. When he came close to the dwarf the dwarf jumped up. He brandished his sword and layed eyes on his oppenent. \"How dar ye try to steal from me you litt\'le beggar.\" A thought came to him quickly and he spoke,\"I was looking for you becuase i have a message for you.\" \"I saw riders on my way out of the city that were looking for a dwarf. I thought it might be you because you are soooo well known in these parts.\" The dwarf\'s cubby little cheeks flowed red and he said,\"Well little man me thank ye. You better be going on yer way now.\" Teewy walked away for a couple of minutes and saw the dwarf turn away. Teewy crept up yet again this time throwing his dagger deep into the dwarf\'s neck. He looted the dwarf of his sword and peeked into a small pouch in his pocket. There was a small note that read: It is good that you have gained trust with the king. I want you to kill him tomrorrow when you are in a \"private meeting.\"
2.To be a bee or not to be a bee that is the question faced by bees with an identity crisis

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
im in
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2002, 06:41:08 pm »
Yeah i guess il join up.

Name : Amodus Wrathcast

Bio : as a young child Amodus always had some slight telekenetic abilites. As he grew so did his powers. His powers soon became too strong and he was banished from his viliage. Though Amodus\'s powers were not as good as they might seem. his one weekness is when he remebers his old girl friend,  Moichidos, his powers would drastically decrease. When he got mad he could not control his powers.

Apperence : Weres a green robe with strange black runes on it that glow when he uses his magic. He wields a large staff that he named Arzuil. Arzuil looks like a normal staff only at the top the wood is twisted in a large knot, this comes in handy for close encounters.

I think i might be of some good to the story.
BTW: towards the end one of the groups quest should be to attack my home town ;) that would be fun. And what is  our first quest gonn be?
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

Brandoth The Great

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2002, 10:58:04 pm »
btw i\'m writing a novel and some of the little funny quirks are just my style any way... this works out perfectly i needed a wizard next just look and find out:

He was astonished by the words he read on the page. Those few words would be imprinted in his mind for ages. The king wasn\'t too fond of beggars,but he decided to go and tell the king. He picked up his newfound booty and headed for the city. He walked what seemed like ages and came open a large rock. The rock was moving up and down in the air. Standing beside the rock was a wizard clad in green robes with strange black runes. Just then he heard a rumble he looked around the cave only to follow the sound back to the rock.\"Crap!Not again!I am sick and tired of this rock dropping on my foot! Why did she have to leave my why!\" Teewy walked up to the man and said,\"I think I should carry you off to Ye Old Funny Farm.\" \"No you don\'t understand when i\'m mad my powers get out of control.\" Teewy chuckled to himself before saying,\"Oh and I just thought you had a great admiration for rocks and lots of pain.\" The Wizard seemed to settle down and pulled the rock off his foot. \"Hello, my name is Amodus Wrathcast.\" \"Great,great,great now what are you doing around here.\" \"Introduce yourself shrimp,the wizard said his face turning beet red.\" \"Shhhh...Close your eyes and count to ten.\" \"Thank thee. I am ok now. I was just going to my village to blow it up.\" \"Oh, and you\'ve got a temper too methinks.\" \"My village cast me out becuase i was too powerfull,he said.\" The two sat down by the rock. \"I am Teewy Herms. I have just found out that Dwarf Assistant Commander Neir was plotting to kill the king!\" The wizard jumped up in rage in what was said. Just then Teewy\'s chainmail leggers and trousers were pulled right off and flew on top of the rock. \"I\'m sorry about that,the old wizard said, Whenever I get mad I can\'t control my powers.\" \"Enough of small talk we must get the the city,Teewy said as he jumped up and headed to town.\"

(Just so you know next post will have good action. Tune in next post for the amazing adventures of Teewy and the Distressed Wizard.) and thanks for the nice comment \"some good of a story\" lol
« Last Edit: October 29, 2002, 11:09:59 pm by Brandoth The Great »

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2002, 12:17:41 am »
After we leave the city il get into it some and kill some stuff. BTW when i mean i lose control when im mad. Its no laughing matter. just think about that ok? i think you know what i mean. ;)
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

Brandoth The Great

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2002, 09:50:45 pm »
i need some more people before i\'ll keep writing it doesn\'t fit to well with only 1 person! so every1 post your charactera and get into tha action