Author Topic: You stand before the mighty temple of Laanx...  (Read 4164 times)

Firestorm

• Traveller
    • View Profile
You stand before the mighty temple of Laanx...
« on: January 20, 2002, 09:45:31 pm »
This new gathering place hath been set forth by the gods to encourage the people of Yliakum to contribute to its heritage. Please help our cause, and build our world together as a community. Create an environment in which we may talk face to face, as brothers in our endevours. While adding to our world you must speak in an ordinary way, as you now stand in the planeshift world. No ordinary descussion is tolerated. This shrine will be strictly moderated. The gods will use any material you post in this forum with their own descression. Please DO NOT sacrifice that which you do not wish to give.

Thank you my fellows, thank you for helping to build our future, and our past!

- Flegran the Bold, of the Klyros race -

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Welcome
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2002, 10:11:22 pm »
I stand before thee all citizens and moderachs alike. Welcome to the Temple. I am Aldonis Whittio, Archer and Moderach (ooc: Moderator). I welcome you all.

-Aldonis Whittio, Dermorian Archer

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2002, 10:19:12 pm »
Thank you for this warmest of welcomes!

I am Bill, I have no last name and title, yet my day shall come!

I welcome thee all to read my documentation of the Kanarbies.

I look forward to seeing the works of others!

-Bill, holder of the Dwarven Blade of Might.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2002, 10:23:34 pm by Bill »

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2002, 11:18:12 pm »
I will hmm...Master Bill

Dwinney

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2002, 07:55:50 am »
Thank you for your welcome!
I am Larien of the Almighty Klyros Race, a Paladin who upholds Justice.
When our hearts both beat in time,
There\'s magic in your smile,
It seems there\'s nothing we can\'t do.

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be, destiny.

Excerpt from L2EB  

Zink

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 09:46:58 pm »
I am Xynk an  Enkidukai from the wild planes. i thank you foryour welcome. i am a traveler and adventurer born and will lend out my skills to anyone with a noble cause, or noble money.

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2002, 08:06:15 pm »
I am ShredderX King of Klyros and dragon slayer  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

CO-LEADER OF THE AZURE ORDER      

soca playa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2002, 06:06:40 am »
uhh im soca playa? uhh, i kick @$$ as a kran (can i say @$$ by the way?) oh oh yeah... im the best also. oh, and uhh, im am the slayer of little impies (imps)
-~-Soca Playa -~-
Leader  of Royal Rumblers - Fighting Clan

(bg taken from ps site)

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2002, 07:21:35 pm »
I, Gronomist, travels around the lands in shape of a mighty elf, protecting all that\'s evil and fighting all that\'s good...! (I know it\'s supposed to be the other way around but I like it better this way  :D )
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2002, 07:38:11 pm »
Would anyone join me on a trip to the Labyrinth. I seek the hoimeland of the Lemur, the Kadaikos!

Bigfoot

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2002, 11:50:04 am »
**Stands at the steps to the temple, he takes a look up at its large walls and chuckles. if only the Lemurs knew that the sacred objects inside where infact fashoined by the hands of Kran**

heheh :D

Archane

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2002, 12:37:51 am »
**The fog is generally thick this morning. The early hours of dawn it had its arrival. But it was not alone. For a traveler was walking in it\'s secluded darkness, out of sight of all that could see in the dim. Upon completion of his long journey from the mountains, he is happy to be around the living once again. He looks around the area and takes in all that there is to see. Things have changed. Things have changed a lot since he last visited here. For when he was a small child he was taken from the warmth and comfort of his home to a high secluded location in the mountains. There, a master of great power taught all there was to know about the archaic art of the magic of the dead. Many years had passed and he had mastered most of the skills. Only most, for the day came where his power welled inside of him, and he overcame his master. And his teachings ended. Now he has returned to more populated areas, seeking the knowledge of ages passed. The knowledge of things more powerful than anyone could fathom. He comes seeking knowledge, and with knowledge comes power, and with power comes respect. For he will return to man\'s awareness, and his actions of the past shall be reconciled, and he, and his kind, will have retribution. He is Archane, Master of Archaic Things, Knower of Knowledge, Keeper of History, Leader of Wisdom.**

**The doors of the Temple of Laanx open and a fog fills the room. The doors shut and the fog disseminates and there is a shadowy figure that stand in the center. All attention on him he announces:**

I hath returned. Your people debt to me their knowledge and I demand my fee. He who objects shall not be known to exist no longer. I fool thee not. Now show me to your knowledge.

Archane

Master of Archaic Things
Knower of Knowledge
Keeper of History
Leader of Wisdom

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2002, 11:13:15 pm »
You are not in debt fiend! I am Eruinn protector of these people! If you want to duel than just ask but i must warn you will die, an i will show mo mercy opon u!
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage

Montenegro

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Pardon
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2002, 11:16:57 pm »
Pardon me, but who are you?  I am Montenegro, Knight of the people, and I would prefer my peace undisturbed this fine morning.  I hope the generically thick found hasn\'t dampened your spirits, but what say you we head off to the pub for a drink, eh?
All right you primitive screwheads!  Listen up!

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2002, 11:20:20 pm »
sounds great to me i could use another drink
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage