Author Topic: Community Built Story  (Read 5880 times)

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
Re: Community Built Story
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2006, 03:36:15 pm »
"EstyƵ, Einnol! Idom gara - endom?" Arka greets her dear friend and student. "And you too, sir, Garaveno' err... welcome. I don't think we've been introduced?"

Einnol

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Plakkem Hverrjanor Guild
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2006, 04:06:36 pm »
"Garid.  Garamdor.  I am quite well.  Thank you.", he responds to Arka.  "I was just on my way to see Trasok.  Tis nice to see you."

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2006, 04:12:22 pm »
Arka looks at her friend in dismay, "You haven't heard? No, of course, you have just arrived. Trasok is missing. He went off two days ago to the hydlaa mines and hasn't returned. We were just about to set off to find him."

She takes hold of Einnol's hand. "You know your way round the mines as well as anyone. Can you help? It will be dangerous, I know, but we must do something."

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2006, 12:09:51 pm »
Zorbels grins "Spetyco, I haven't seen you since the camp trip! How are you? No news on Trasok, so we are going to look for him. Care to join? 
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Einnol

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 01:43:37 pm »
The look on Arka's face is enough to convey to Einnol that the situation is serious.

"Tis dire news indeed" he says as he casually drops the tefusang teeth back into his sack.  With a slilght nod to Arka, he adds "I will help in any way I can.  I am sure that between the two of us, we can help everyone to navigate the mines and return safely ... with Trasok.  What supplies do we need?"

Spetyco

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2006, 05:35:00 pm »
Spetyco bows the says, "I would be honored to accompany you and your company, Lady Zorbels."
We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape, and a car battery.

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2006, 06:20:50 pm »
"Zorbels has enough food to supply a small army. And potions, in case of injury. I have arranged for one of my newer students, Terenak, to meet us with my climbing gear. I have asked him to find more rope, in case we need it. I have some maps of the mines I made a while ago. They are rather ancient I'm afraid, but they do show some of the older shafts. I think we have enough."

She turns to Zorbels. "I think we are ready - as ready as we can be. Shall we set out, Lady Zorbels? We can camp overnight on the way if needs be."

zorbels

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 11:05:59 am »
Zorbels nods "Indeed Arka, let us start this search. I have nailed up a piece of parchment in the tavern telling anyone who wishes to join this search, where our location will be." Zorbels heads out the gate and in th direction of the mines. She walks at a slow pace and looks over to Einnol "I am glad to have you here on this search with us. I am sure Trasok will appreciate this greatly. Thank you." Zorbels smiles a warm smile at Einnol and continues to walk along the path while listening to the birds chirp their morning songs.

Einnol

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 12:06:23 pm »
With a slight nod to Zorbels, Einnol replies "Tis an honor to be part of such a fine group."

He takes one last look over his shoulder at the Akkaio gate, which appears to get smaller with each step, before turning turning his attention to Spetyco.  "Spetyco, I do not know if you remember me or not, but I am Einnol.  I believe we met recently in the plaza in Hydlaa."

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 01:32:14 pm »
Arka looks over at the fourth member of their group. "Ah Spetyco, we have not met before. I am Arka, daughter of Embra and Golthart Garam. Don ol Felim - I am pleased to meet you, sir." She catches sight of Trasok's assistant running down the path towards them.

"Oh! We forgot Xagred - here he comes now. We'd better let him catch up."

Spetyco

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2006, 03:34:11 pm »
"Yes, I remember you, Einnol, and I am pleased to meet you, Arka.  We have not met but I have heard of you and your adventures."

Spetyco then stops and watches Xagred run to meet the group.

"Watch your step, Xagred!"
We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape, and a car battery.

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2006, 03:41:46 pm »
"Thankyou" said Xagred. "Sorry I'm late. Had to show Miadon, who volunteered to keep the shop open while we are on our quest. He's no smith but hes just going to take orders and hand back any items people have left."
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2006, 04:03:03 pm »
"So we are all assembled then," begins Arka, "We are five, and with Terenak, we shall be six. A good number to start with. And so good of your friend, Miadon, to look after the forge while Xagred is gone.

"I suggest we make as much progress as we can before it gets too dark. If others follow, we can leave further instructions at Hydlaa. Also, we should try to rest at some point tonight; it will be hard work tomorrow and there may be some strenuous climbing to do."

She pulls her shoulder pack up again and fastens the straps securely. "Idoth: Let's go."

zorbels

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2006, 09:06:04 pm »
After hours of travel Zorbels comes to a stop. She looks around and notices night fall is close. "Maybe we should set up camp here?" Zorbels turns to look at the others in her traveling party. "Besides I am kind of hungry. I don't think it would take much to hunt down a clacker or two .... I can go hunt for our supper if you would all agree to settle down for the night?" she smiles at the group and waits for their response.

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 07:24:38 am »
"Good idea," says Arka, "I'll gather some wood and get a fire going."