Author Topic: Eagel spreads news from Ojaveda.  (Read 1268 times)

Eagel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Eagel's site
Eagel spreads news from Ojaveda.
« on: November 09, 2006, 10:38:28 pm »
[OOC]
Hi there...I was making some questions to NPC's in Ojaveda and get some interesting answers. So I decided to write down part of it, and make a little story that I want to continue.
[/OOC]

* Eagel steps up the stairs. Two, four, six steps above. He stares at the people running here and there. Doing their jobs. He has a quiet expression in his face and a shine in his eyes makes him speaks this way:

I'm Eagel, son of Tadori and Thiarkra. I'm a direct descendant of the ancients enkidukai that came to Yliakum many years ago.
I have something to tell you, citizens of Hydlaa. Strange things were happened in Ojaveda. Most of the city is closed and I want to inform you that situation. Many of my people are vanished and no one knows why.

* Some curious citizens stops to hear that Menki.
The movements in the Plaza stops. Harnquist leaves a sword and walks near, at the top of the stair.
Eagel continues with a proud and loud voice:

Ojaveda: home of the White Stone, and king of Markets. House of the Enkidukai.

* Eagel makes a stop, sighs slightly and continue *

Ojaveda is divided into Dsars. Each Dsar have their own shops for buying or selling goods. There are six Dsars: Akkaio, Sarraghi, Rabani, Kore, Blikau and Mills. There're farms set up outdoors that provides plenty food to Oja.

Akkaio is the central Dsar, with the Tavern of Broken Door that many know, Trasok's Smithy, a tanner and many other shops, becomes into the current trade hub for Ojaveda. Also is the warehouse district where are the docks.

Dsar Sarraghi is known by The White Towers. But has been closed down and locked up.

Dsar Rabani is where the elite of Ojaveda, the rich and old Enkidukais, play their political games. The wealthiest of Rabani have homes there, including Vigesim Torkesyn Rabani. But no one has seen him for a while, and people are beginning to talk. That Dsar is closed off under his orders.

The Dsar Kore is the military one. Oddly, the constant clanging and shouting of military training has lessened to almost nothing recently. Dsar Kore is clossed off too.

The Dsar Blikau is closed for business, as is most of the city. No traffic in or out, not even ore from the mines. The city's water supply is still flowing, but no dwarven water engineers have been seen outside that Dsar. I hope nothing happened to that beautiful fountain!

Dsar Mills portion of Ojaveda are where raw materials from the outlying farms get processed and stored. That Dsar is the most avoided, because criminals tend to frequent the darkened alleys. That Dsar has been closed off, anyway.

The sorrow is getting tie in my heart. Something is wrong, I know. Maybe a sickness got into the water supply that runs under the Dsar Blikau, or someone brought back something bad from the mines. Maybe that's why we have rats now. Never saw that creatures before.
The government is keeping silence and people started to talk about a quarantine.

That's the situation in Ojaveda. Beware travellers, be careful with the unknown.

*Eagel steps down from the stairs and walks to the next tree and sits under its shadow.
The people resume their business like nothing happened. The sound of Harnquist's shop, near the Plaza regain strenght, and the loud voices of the merchants starts to offer their products.
Eagel closes his eyes and thinks "What is going on in Ojaveda? Where are my people?"
Eagel remembers his parents and suddenly says: "It's better that way, they are lost in the Stone Labyrinths but they are far away from this madness"

[to be continued...]

It's all true info... you can test the Akkaio NPC's.
Bye (Oh sorry for such bad english  :-[ )

Siteri Kidachi

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Eagel spreads news from Ojaveda.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 09:08:54 am »
[ic] Siteri listens to Eagel's words, then goes to talk to him when he is finished. "Don't worry... Zakk and I are going to go into Dsar Sarraghi soon, he knows the way. I'll find out what's going on, okay?"

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 07:40:07 am »
[heh, we can understand it, that's the important thing ;)... otherwise, nice written :)]
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Eagel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Eagel's site
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 06:31:33 pm »
[IC]
Your words bring calmness to me, Siteri. Samota mo tabei.
I would like to join you in that search... but I'm affraid I'm just a little inexperienced Menki.
[/IC]

[OOC]
@Peacer: Thanks for your comments... I'm practicing for a whole story  :whistling:
Aaaaannnnd... I know many people knows this story because they are old players, but I wanted to write something coherent for those new players.
[/OOC]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 01:10:32 pm by Eagel »