Author Topic: New in town  (Read 4121 times)

Aerianna Kzin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • We have come to teach...
    • View Profile
Re: New in town
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 11:52:38 am »
*Aerianna wrinkles her nose at the smells lingering around in the sewers*
"Gorbiak is a goble that hides way down, deep into the sewers and I am running a few errends for him, and I am just going to run him a few things I have here *she raises a small sack to show Gorwen she is carring a few things* "He is a very intresting fellow with lots to say, if you can speak gobble"

*She looks flustered and a bit tired for a moment as she runs her paw through the fur on the top or her head she lets out a soft sigh* "I am so sorry Gorwen! I can't belive I have been so forgetfull as to tell you my name! how silly of me! My name is Aerianna Kzin, Student in the university of Knowledge Seekers, most of my friends call my Aeri. It is a pleasure to meet you Gorwen, and I mean it when I extend out a welcome to Yliakum and please, please don't hesiatate to ask me for anything at all. *she looks around for a moment obviosuly pondering a bit before poiting down one path* "this way, should take us to the surface, I can see Gorbaik another day, I could use some fresh air anyways" *she smiles down warmly at the young demorian, she is obvoulsy no threat to the young boy* "Have you met Jayose, at the library in East Hydlaa? he has some fascinating stories to tell, and I just love to check out a book and sit outside the library under some trees snacking on an apple and reading the afternoon away, there are some really great books there."
*Aerianna begins to walk downt he path she had pointed to eaierler as she talks, leading the boy slowly to the surface, she hopes that he does not notice she took a few wrong turns here and there and they did a few circles and a bit of backtracking, she also wonders if she is the only one to get lost in the sewers but she finally finds things that look fimilar and they reach the surface by Harnquist*

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 09:36:50 pm »
Alliva sits under a tree at harnquest listening to the talk and rumers of ppl trying to make sence of it all smelling a foul smell he looks up and over at aerianna and the demorian. gerenshollo aerianna could you say thanks to agara for the books she found for me. Alliva sniffs again and cover his nose slightly you been in the sewers havent yahs. Alliva looks to the demorian kinda screwing up his face it is ok you see we enkidukia have hightend smell and hearing dont worry about it but ide suggest you take a bath soon. you can get a bath either in kada el's or in one of the nearby pools of water theres one just out at the eastern gat of hydlaa. it isnt far to walk or there one not far from the northern gat but i wouldnt suggest that moster use it for drinking from time to time and i doubt you can handle something as big as a consumer ulber or tefusang. the eastrn on is at least reletively safe for you to bath in. Alliva now streatches allowing you to se everything he wares full chain armour although slightly rusty and dented it holds a certian shine. on his belt he holds 2 short swords witch seam to hold some kind of magic and a saber liked sword. on his leg is strapped 6 daggers  3 on each outside thigh. also around his belt hangs some bags full of glyphs witch shows he is a magic user. oh but please allow me to introduce myself i am Alliva Alyeve sword master, red way master, crystal way expert and once apon a time champion deulist. Alliva grins and places his hand out infront of him toward the demorian its good to see new people comeing to hydlaa all the time if you every get bored of this city or need a safe haven come along to ojaveda my guild although going through a rebuilt soon is setup to proctect ojaveda and those that need it you should always be able to get a hold of one of my guild there. oh our name Hokyba da ojaveda in the comon toung that means the claws of ojaveda. Alliva perks up and smells the air and rushes of before the demorian can do anything sorry but someone will be needing my help.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Aerianna Kzin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 10:26:48 pm »
[Alliva sits under a tree at harnquest listening to the talk and rumers of ppl trying to make sence of it all smelling a foul smell he looks up and over at aerianna and the demorian.---LOL thanks Alliva]

Aerianna smiles sweetly at Alliva and nods "Sure, no problem next time I see Agara I will let her know you send her your regards."
She takes in a deap breath of fresh air, then blushes deeply under her light colored fur "oh my..you are so right Alliva...we do have a nasty stench about us...Come on Gorwen lets stop by the Knowledged Seeker Unitversity and take get cleaned up before we head to see Jayose, I am sure the sure the male Knowledge Seekers won't mind letting you use thier wash basin so long as you don't mess with any of thier stuff. She waves quickly to Alliva as he runs off to help somone like he so often does.

Suvok

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since Client 0.3.014
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 11:22:02 pm »
Gorwen and Aerianna walk through the University doors and make their way to the bathrooms. Gorwen marvels at the grand corridors and the large library that they walk through on the way, he looks around at the halls and rooms, he recognizes them as a mixture between Stonebreaker and Xacha design. They travel up a spiral staircase and into a small corridor with doors on either side that go through to the students dormitories. Suddenly, a door opens in front of them and old man walks out, carrying a large pile of books and dragging an old wooden staff behind him. The old man closes the door then flinches slightly as he sees Aerianna and Gorwen walking towards him, then he smiles as he recognizes one of them.

"Oh hello Aeri, didn't see you there, Haha."

He turns his gaze down to Gorwen and smiles at him.

"Hello there young sir," he grins and straightens up to look at them both, "Is Aerianna leading you astray?"  :D
Confusion is always the most honest response

zarre

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 10:06:44 pm »
She moves silently from one bookcase to another, looking for something to give her a clue as to how to break the spell that was cast on her as a child. The leather armor she wears is in need of repair. Her long red hair moves back and forth as she looks on both sides of the aisle. She sighs softly, realizing that again her search is in vain.

Her thoughts wander to Gorwen. Their paths had crossed several weeks earlier in the Hydlaa sewers and soon after, next to the tavern. “I have something for you, Zarre.” said Gorwen, as he offered her a gift of gold ore. Why did he feel the need to replace the ingots stolen from me at the furnace? He wasn't even there at the time. She remembered the delight on his face and saw a rare grin appear, when offered the two-horned helm in return and smiled outwardly.

The sound of rain hitting the cobblestones outside catches her attention. She turns and runs out the door, hoping she is not too late to meet someone at the University.

Nightwing

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 11:32:45 am »
( First off, writing this story together with you all is great! :)  Second, as I am a Mac Panther user that means I cannot visit the game for now it seems. I will do my best to continue here anyway, although I might be lacking specific area or NPC knowledge from time to time. )

"Uhm..." Gorwen felt his face starting to blush for some reason, which annoyed him. "I don’t think she is... We have been to the sewers and are in need of a bath. Or so they tell us." The boy made a short pause before continuing. "Nice to meet you, sir. Is it ok that we wash ourselves here?"

Gorwen felt more insecure the more he spoke and decided to be quiet instead. He never was that great with speaking, especially not around strangers. At first he would be rather quiet, not knowing what to say. Then when he finally came up with something it usually sounded quite pointless as in not going anywhere so he would go back to being quiet again.

Looking at the boy, few would guess that Gorwen was the son a talented weaponsmith and a respected commander of animals. That his grandfather was a renowned fighter, or had been, a master of both sword and axe but even more skilled with the more difficult but also very powerful flail. Gorwen’s father’s father used to say, that what Sasheena couldn’t tame, simply wasn’t born yet.

The boy himself had never been that physically strong. His childhood had for several reasons turned out to be one of much reading and studying. His parents had wanted him to become more than they were, they said. Gorwen had never really understood what they meant, his mother and father were the best people he could ever imagine. He had picked up on some of their more practical skills too over the years though, perhaps more than his parents realized.

The dermorian wondered if this librarian Jayose could answer what the symbols engraved on the leather meant. Gorwen looked briefly at Aerianna, who seemed to be such a nice person. He was starting to think that he had been lucky to happen to meet her. Then and there, he decided that he would ask her about the symbols even before showing them to this Jayose or anyone else.

All of a sudden, noises were heard from some sort of commotion downstairs. Gorwen froze as his first thought was of the man in black from the tavern.
Gorwen Merath, Dermorian, son of Bodarc and Sasheena

Suvok

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since Client 0.3.014
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 11:16:05 pm »
All three heads turned in the direction of the stairs as the sounds of footsteps and crashing echoed through the halls.

Suvok was the first to move. He placed his books on the ground quietly and moved towards the staircase. Gorwen and Aerianna followed, weapons drawn. They made their way down the staircase, careful not to make any noise or attract attention as the stepped down he creaky stairs. Gorwen bit his lip as he foot pressed down onto a particularly creaky step. They walked down the next hallway slowly, suddenly hearing more crashing from the room beside them. They jumped out of surprise and stood still, Suvok crept over to the wall and pressed his eye against a small hole in the wood that seemed to lead into the next room.

His eyes searched around for a few moments, then came to rest on something. His eyes narrow then frown, "What in the name of Laanx?"...
Confusion is always the most honest response

Aerianna Kzin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 08:23:10 pm »
* Aerianna Kzin rushes with the others to see what the crash could have been caused by....