Author Topic: Vendetta Violet  (Read 3380 times)

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
Vendetta Violet
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:47:51 pm »
[This thread is an IC roleplaying thread. Whatever you read should be taken as if it were seen ingame. Please respond to it like a roleplay and keep all OOC either labeled as such or within brackets.]

A woman in eccentric looking garbs walks into the plaza, dressed completely in  a deep hue of purple as she starts to speak to the crowd, "People of Hydlaa. Today I come to teach you about the Powers of Purple. Such a mystic element it is! Violet, the color of wonder, of happiness, of joy, of pleasure and longevity!" She pauses and looks around, then raises her hands, "Come, and hear what I have to say, it will only bring you satisfaction and tranquility!"

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
Re: Vendetta Violet
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 10:55:37 pm »
An old lemur walks up, glancing at the woman with wide eyes before speaking, "Miss you have lost your mind." He clears his throat before speaking louder, "My name is Dever Dewar and I'll tell you this, purple is not what you think. It has evils that run deeper than the darkest depths of the Death realm."

He turns around to face any who may be listening, "If you need proof talk to my old friend Levrus. We disagree on many things but the one thing we don't is purple. It is the source of all evil I tell you good people! Levrus has conducted experiments giving him 13% proof of such cruel desire coming from that horrid color." He glances around, "Now who can say they have any proof that says purple isn't evil? I doubt any of you have conducted an experiment that would give more than a 13% significant yield."
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 11:03:41 pm »
The woman smiles and sits down on the plaza steps, beckons to the old lemur, "My dear grandfather [term of endearment], you speak with your mind, but not your heart. This colour is not evil as your logic may suggest, but has long been accepted as being a colour of leadership, respect and wisdom. Am I not right that these are all admirable qualities, and positive ones if that?"

She clasps her hands together for a brief moment, and opens then again, revealing a finely polished stone of a light purple, " Is this not the beautifullest colour you have ever seen?"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 12:04:17 am by Liadan »

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 11:08:28 pm »
Devar glances at the jewel for a few seconds, before tearing his head away, "No I see what your doing! Trying to trick me into buying in with jewels and riches. This only further proves the evil and luring power of purple!"
"Leadership, respect, wisdom. Bah! Bah to all of it. That purple you wear is corrupting your mind with its evil! You carry them to spread to the people of Hydlaa. The seeds of evil!"
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Valexenium

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 01:15:21 am »
A Diaboli mage approaches the plaza, spotting a young woman dressed in spectacular garments, and, as he draws nearer, he takes a seat and listens to the pointless bickering. Being the Diaboli he is, however, he must put in his two cents, "Ah, purple, it is a magical color. As such, it should possess magical properties, should it not?" He looks around for a moment before speaking again, this time louder, "Purple... purple. Purple can be a very deceiving color, it can." He approaches the woman, glancing up and down, inspecting the quality of the vibrant color, and begins to pace, "Yet, it is not what one would consider evil. Definitely not physically harmful, although it can affect the mind gre-" He trips over a flower (I know, I'm weak) and watches a glyph tumble from his sack. "Oh, my apologies..." He hastily scoops up the glyph and shoves it back into the sack, then, pausing for a moment to think, he pulls it back out and sighs to himself as he begins delicately rubbing the glyph. "The sleep glyph, I had almost forgotten. Here, Lemur, observe the powers of purple." He then grasps the glyph tightly and throws his fist into the air yelling, "Relaxing Sleep!" A mushroom-like purple beacon appears over his head, slowly rotating. An aura of invigoration seems to sweep over the Diaboli as he let's out a heaving sigh. A wind slowly rustles the leaves of nearby trees and passersby stop to stare in absolute awe. "Pretty, isn't it?" He shows a toothy grin. "Purple has power that of which no other color could muster." He looks around and whispers to the woman, "But it has its weaknesses..."

Anumesa

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 05:02:49 am »
An immense Xacha woman wearing mismatched clothing in every color under the crystal hurries by, but pauses upon noticing the purple-clad woman. She stomps over awkwardly and plants herself directly in front of the woman, eyeing her with unabashed curiosity. Pushing a lock of long black hair out of her eyes she opens her mouth to speak, pauses, then rethinks her question. Finally she grins:

"Does yer magics do the healin'?"

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 05:27:02 pm »
The woman opens her hands palms up and holds them out to the Xacha and says with a slight grin, " Healing is not the act of just the healer, but also of the injured. If you believe, you will be healed. "

Anumesa

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 06:11:23 pm »
The Xacha's grin broadens and she promptly plops down on the ground in front of the violet-clad woman. Grabbing ahold of her left boot (a blue leathery mess with a mass of feathers at the laces) she tugs it off, revealing a massive (and quite stinky) stocking clad foot. The Xacha brushes her hair out of her eyes again and then tugs off her sock, revealing a large pustule on her big toe.

"Ye see? The first o' me troubles is thur bubbly bump on the toe"

She grins up at the purple-clad woman expectantly.

"So, can ye do the healin'?" and after a slight pause "I do believe, yurs i do miss"

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 06:33:22 pm »
She cups her hands around the toe, looks straight into the Xacha's eyes, asking, " do you truly believe, with all your mind and heart?"

Anumesa

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 01:29:36 pm »
Grinning broadly, the Xacha nods quickly, her several chins appearing and then disappearing as she does so.

"Oh ah-course, jus' do the healin'!"

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 01:34:19 pm »
She pulls her hands away, and allows the xacha to examine the toe, "Then you are healed!"

Anumesa

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 01:46:52 pm »
The Xacha blinks and then pulls her foot closer to examine her toe. She prods it carefully with one finger and then wiggles it experimentally.

"By the Tal'd its gone!"

She clambers to her feet and joins the other bystanders, stomping around and waving her foot at them.

"Ya see this? The healin' works, it works!"

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 08:39:15 pm »
The woman takes a purple-clothed object out of the folds of her skirt and sets it on the steps infront of her, unwrapping to reveal a loaf of bread and some cheese, laying it out for all to see....

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 06:09:37 pm »
Sitting cross-legged, the woman places her hands on her knees, and closes her eyes, face towards the crystal. As she sits, the food inf ront of her turns a light lavender purple, releasing a fragrant aroma of a bakery. She smiles slightly and opens her eyes, and looks out across the plaza, calling out, "Come and eat, and be forever filled!"

Samno

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 05:22:09 pm »
A nolthrir man walks to the lady in violet."please woman, my family starves and my wife is dying, do not mock me so with these illusions of the mind, if you must believe for something to be true, and you do believe, you can be tricked, know that well, who tricked you has in turn tricked many, see for yourself."

The nolthrir takes out a small string and as he turns it in his hands it becomes a rose. He pulls a petal off the rose and it turns to ash and drifts away.

"fool of a woman."

with that the man turns back to the crowd, begging for some scrap to feed his family.