Author Topic: The Adventure Begins  (Read 2210 times)

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
The Adventure Begins
« on: February 06, 2002, 10:42:58 pm »
As I drink in the tavarn i wonder what shall i do next?
Then in enters Entendre, my long time friend he asks me to lead him and his men to tkae back his homeland from evil fiends.
\"Yes, I will help you, but where are the other men?\"

\"well they where killed in the last try to retake the town.\"

\"How will go with us?\"

then who should come walking in the strong and brave...
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2002, 10:57:39 pm »
well i guess we can wait a while for men to be recruited...
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2002, 03:33:40 pm »
In comes A Xacha with a Battleax still with guts hanging from it from a recent battle the Xacha is tall and strong with diamond armor that know ordinary blade can pierce. \"my name is ShredderX please call me ShredderX not Shredder not X... ShredderX thanks   :)  I would like to join this quest but you must promise me that you will do what I say for I am a experianced fighter  (Not Speller  :))

CO-LEADER OF THE AZURE ORDER      

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2002, 03:37:29 pm »
OOC: before we start can I just say this shouldnt go like the kadaikos one did! Let ppl play THERE OWN parts!

Through the door a young, but battle hardened dermrian enters, whereing a cloak and hood. He carries a quiver and bow on his back, and in his hands lays a sword.

\"I will come, but what land do you go to?\"

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2002, 03:38:42 pm »
ShredderX welcomes whitti and asks him:  \"would you like a swig or two before we leave???\"

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2002, 03:39:55 pm »
\"I do not drink beer\", whitti quickly muttered.

\"whereas wine...\"

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2002, 03:41:58 pm »
Wine ah... You will have to wait till later where fresh out.

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2002, 03:45:52 pm »
The wind blows faintly in as the door opens, a shrouded individual with a billowing cloak enters. His skin is a hue of striking red and he seems to be looking for a place to sit.Tall yet robust he appears to pull the cloak closer to his body in some sort of shame.

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2002, 02:01:44 pm »
ShredderX welcomes Lenric and asks the crowd out side \"who will join us on this jorney.  Who is brave enough to risk there lives to get back our homeland???\"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2002, 02:03:36 pm by ShredderX »

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2002, 01:10:55 am »
There was no responce from the crowd, but suddenly there was a commotion people started yelling at one another and Lenric said \"Duck!!!\" I ducked just as an arrow came whizzing by my head cutting off the top of my hair.  Slowley I led the group of 4 down the back entrance.  As a peered though the keyhole I saw a guard standing there.  I gave them the thumbs up sign and hurled open the door.  Whitti fired an arrow right between the mans eyes.  He stared at us but wouldn\'t dye.  swung my battle axe cleanly cutting off his head.  \"there are more\" I said \"the fight is not over but before we can resist we must get more men.\"

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2002, 03:21:25 am »
Um Im playing another character he\'s a Ynnwn :P

Bigdaddylongjohns

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2002, 01:56:58 pm »
OOC:Uh please if you wan\'t to be a diffrent charecter just EDIT YOUR POST!!!

A Kran wearing underpaints comes out of the crowd.  He is armed with magic toliet paper rolls that are loaded with little knifes disguised in to the cardboard \"hello I am bigdaddylongjohns I wish to enter this quest do not resest!!!\"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2002, 02:00:22 pm by Bigdaddylongjohns »

Don\'t Fart In A Diaper      

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2002, 05:00:51 pm »
You see a tall old man, wearing light purple robes. He was at the bar, but you didn\'t notice him before. He has long nose hair, which is braded, and carries a long staff made of PVC pipe. He also seems to have a bag of cats, as you can hear a good deal of mewing and squalling.

He says \"I am GrandAlf the light purple. I will join your quest as it seems to be becoming extremely silly\"

(ooc) Thought it would be interesting to play a char from my LOTR parody. This seems to be the appropriate thread.
A fool and his head are soon parted.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2002, 11:04:41 am »
suddenly an enkidukai jumps out from the crwod and cuts off grandalf\'s head!! and he yells:\"DIE U MURDERER!!\".Grandalf drops to the ground as blood pours out from his neck! His severd head drops on the ground and rolls towards the enkidukai. The enkidkai puts his sword in the severd head. he walks towards the bag that contains the cats. He kneels before the sack and unties the rope that holds it closed. the cats get out and purr. The enkidukai spoke. \"run off and be free my friends\" he said. then he stood up and looks at shredderX. he said:\"I will join your quest Xacha\"

ooc: I severd his head cause enkidukai are feline and cats are feline too so I had to free them and I don\'t want too participate in a silly story at this moment so bigmommashortjohns bug off go bore some1 else with your tiolet paper!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2002, 11:05:24 am by ninkwi njadro »

ShredderX

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2002, 03:10:24 pm »
ShredderX gaps open mouthed at the head on the ground it is moving!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2002, 08:32:24 pm by ShredderX »