Author Topic: Eruinn vs Cyonamie--The Fight between Conquerors  (Read 3077 times)

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
suddenly
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2002, 11:21:34 am »
*an unknown opponent jumps in the fight*
*it is a white enkidukai*
*he moves his hands forward*
*and a black shoadow shoots out it flies around the arena and settles in erruin\'s chest*
*the enkidukai laughs and says something in a strange language*
enkidukai:\"qualinon Nuruhuin?.hahaha\"
*then he shoots something to the ground and a black cloud covers him*
*when the smoke clears he\'s gone*

ooc: that enkidukai was me ofcourse and dwinney the fights gonna end soon hahaha:evil:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2002, 11:22:42 am by ninkwi njadro »

Dwinney

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2002, 11:48:23 am »
ooc: Err......I\'m not sure that was an appropriate post. Don\'t think they\'ll let it end so soon........ :P
When our hearts both beat in time,
There\'s magic in your smile,
It seems there\'s nothing we can\'t do.

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be, destiny.

Excerpt from L2EB  

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2002, 11:49:31 am »
ooc: yeah but that enkidukai casted something that may end the fight ...... :evil:
and why not an aproprite post i am a concereur it says fight between concereurs so
« Last Edit: February 13, 2002, 11:50:36 am by ninkwi njadro »

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2002, 12:36:03 am »
ooc:  this isnt a private fight, after our match, we will continue the fight, either I or Eruinn will choose are opponent :)) , and dont worry, ill chop his little human head off soon enuff;).  If dwinney or ninkwi wants to fight, it will be good:D, maybe we should have u two fight ;) , ill finish my fight in a sec......

Cyonamie, realizing Eruinn\'s exhaustion, ignored his own, giving everything he had into the hackings and slashings of the Orc Bane , Eruinn struggled with his every movement, refusing to give in, but to tired to fight back......

Cyonamie\'s exhaustion was finally catching up to him, he was slowing down, but at the same time Eruinn was getting aggresive!  It was a stale mate, both taking a flip backwards, they healed and got ready for round two of magic.....

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2002, 05:28:04 pm »
cyonamie you should end the fight since U are no longer a conquerer :p

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2002, 09:37:35 pm »
ooc:nothing black is in my chest ninkwi njadro :D

Eruinn gathered all of his magic into one last blast her shoose a lava/water spell that a great wizard had taught him. It was the best spell he knew.

He mader it as big as possible so he could blast Cyonmaie to smitherines. He congured upi the last of his magic powers and throw it towards Cyonamie while Cyonamie was conguring somehting upi still...
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2002, 10:16:43 pm »
Cyonamie decided on a fast shooting spell, Invoke Lightning, his finger tips glowed yellow, and then his body started shooting out jolts of electricity, and then he let it go, the lightning shooting forward bouncing off the ground and making a sonic boom as it broke the sound barrier, it shoot forward, Eruinn\'s spell, Call of the Elements, was one that even Cyonamie had struggled to master, was seering foward, seeking its target ready to hit.  They met in the middle, but Cyonamie\'s spell did not last long, Cyonamie realizing just that, jumped to the left as the Elemental spell shot at him, a flash of purple fire could be seen as Eruinn\'s magic hit the inner wall, blowing it into pieces.  Then time seemed to slow, both warriors glancing at there swords, Cyonamie\'s sword glowed a bright blue, and Eruinn\'s a red, then they looked at each other, both knowing this would be the last fight, no more running to shoot bolts of magic, it would be a one on one spar.  Eruinn made the first move this time, lunging at Cyonamie.  Cyonamie struck hard and fast, there swords clashing, but there was no sound as they hit blow after blow, and then Cyonamie got a shot on Eruinn, a hard blow to his sword,  the sword flew out of his hands, it rippled in the air, and flew into a corner.  Cyonamie wipped hte sword back around and put it to Eruinn\'s neck, gasping for air, Cyonamie said, \"Beat that.........\"

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2002, 10:37:33 pm »
and so it happened....the battle was finished, and Cyonamie the victor!  

ooc: if ya want to fight just talk to me and Eruinn, will be selecting opponents soon, and plz agree on who will win:))

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Everquuest???
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2002, 03:08:47 am »
Invoke Lightning? Were every did you come up with such a name??????

I dont really care, jsut saying that other people notice these things ;)
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2002, 01:13:22 pm »
Lenric rushes from the stands,moaning sadly as he sees below into the pit.
He mutters softly \"damn I was gonna take bets too\"
while idly scratching his side,He turns his blue eyes peircing the area with a look of intense concentration.
 Raising his chin his eyes mark some writing upon the wall ..perhaps this shows the next combatants..with a easy shrug he unstoppers his wineskin and takes a short draw.
Licking his lips slightly after the cool Demorian feywine wets his throat,he makes his way towards the wall in the hopes of gathering some winnings today.

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2002, 09:41:37 pm »
who shall fight Eruinn in his next battle after this one?
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2002, 09:53:23 pm »
/ooc :  tasadar, in everquest, Invoke Lightning is a spell that druids use(its pretty good too)

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2002, 03:20:57 pm »
( OOC: i was just saying other people notice, and it doesnt make you sound any COOLER using evey terms)

BTW: invoke lightning is also a lvl 15 ranger spell, HA! ;)
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2002, 06:02:34 pm »
is lenric gonna fight cynonamie?? cause i\'ll know who will win :D

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2002, 08:26:45 pm »
ooc:nothing black is in my chest ninkwi njadro

then why did U lose. i bet it weren\'t cynonamie\'s good fighting skills :D  and it\'s in your chest so U don\'t see it !!