Author Topic: The Crimson Brotherhood  (Read 1002 times)

~Darkarius~

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
The Crimson Brotherhood
« on: February 16, 2002, 11:56:57 am »
From the darkest depths of the deepest night came forth a terrible horde of brothers faithful only to Father Zaylik Deymork. Like a plauge of locust they infested the shadows of the cities of Yliakum, lurking in every dark corner, waiting on the will of the Father.

The army of the dark horde, led by Lord Darkarius Belthdor, was comprised of battle hardened veterans, each brother faithful to the Father\'s cause of bringing forth an era of darkness accross all Yliakum.

Through crimson rivers and blood soaked plains, the brothers pressed forward across the surface to find the source of the Light and destroy it. For ages untold the Father has diligently searched and has finally found it.  A place that is laughingly known as the mighty Temple of Laanx.

Led by the Father, commanded by Darkarius, the dark brotherhood fought its way through the labrynth into the layers of Yliakum searching for the temple, leaving behind them a crimson river of blood and entrails and recruiting from the survivors of the villages and clans they decimated.

And now, as the Temple of Laanx grows near, these brothers rest, gathering their strength and increasing their number, preparing for the final battle between the forces of Light and Darkness. Beware all you who come accross their path. For there are only two choices....Kneel or Bow before the father!

Beware! They are The Crimson Brotherhood!

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 07:06:09 pm »
haha the father this is gonna be nice the father refers to god?? or at least it usaly does.

see the lil red text in my sig tarnslation

\"The father (not U zaylik) made the world for elves and mortals
and in my rage i will destroy all
I, lord of the deathshadow\"

I expanded it a lil to
Ilu Il?vatar en k?re eldain a f?rimoin.
Ar ahanya ni terhatva Il?v?.
Ni, heruon  Nuruhuin?.
Ar Oial? koitenya Il?vatarva qualin ne quaarenya

so this means
\"The father (not U zaylik) made the world for elves and mortals
and in my rage i will destroy all
I, lord of the deathshadow\"
 and in my everlastingly being the father will die(in pain) by my hand\"

ps. the father does not refer to zaylik but too god who made all

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2002, 07:46:19 pm »
(OOC: The Father is refured to in many religions. In basic paganism instead of a Father there is a Mother. Just because someone mentions a Father it doesn\'t mean the Father of this or that religion but the leader or god of that religion. Much like how the christians have a one god, the amarican indians have a great spirit, the pagans have the Mother, and so on and so on. You can also think of it as in the island of doctor marow(sp), the chreatures he geneticly created all called him the Father. So you see there are many things that can be called the same name but be so different.)

The Kendaro has much interest in this \'Botherhood\'. As the fair Anath shows, just because it is dark dose not evil it make. The Kendaro has found that much of these so called dark brotherhoods have more honor and respect to them than most so called light brotherhoods. The Kendaro will keep a close eye on this one and see how it turns out. Now they may have their dark intentions but that does not mean they will not have their traits that should be admired. Loyalty and undying faith is admirable no matter how blind it may be.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2002, 08:39:38 am »
yeah i know kendaro but it was just funny how jrr tolkien always uses the father to refer to the god who made all.And in my sig it says I will kill the father. but of all people zaylik chooses to call himself the father. I think it\'s ironic

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2002, 08:40:24 am »
yeah i know kendaro but it was just funny how jrr tolkien always uses the father to refer to the god who made all.And in my sig it says I will kill the father. but of all people zaylik chooses to call himself the father. I think it\'s ironic. seeing that he and I have the same goal or almost the same goal I want to destroy all and he wants darkness to come over the all!  

edit: this is no spam or not on purpose somethingstrange happend
« Last Edit: February 17, 2002, 08:41:19 am by ninkwi njadro »