Author Topic: Xynk's Prayer  (Read 2974 times)

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2002, 04:48:37 pm »
Lmao thats all you got see my point exactly I got stuff from you from like a week ago one sec when you first flamed my post.
I notice you changed it btw so that people could understand exactly what you were saying improvement very good :-)
your what senior junior now in highschool nice files you got on your computer btw.

The Crimson Brotherhood          

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2002, 04:55:59 pm »
just kidding about the files hope it made you jump.

heres your very first post to me I had never talked to you before.

Zaylich, you embrace darkness, and death, and think yourself the mighty king, but though you think one thought, let your mind have other thoughts as well, such as the possibility of defeat, as would happen if you would attack all in this world.
Some will not bough or kneal before you. I will not. And I may die, though if I do, a thousand will rise to take my place, and you shall die. You are mortal as the rest.

A fool and his head are soon parted...

For this one all i have to say is nice try im not perfect myself with spelling but did you have to quote Highlander
Also Zaylik isnt a king at least if your gonna jump into a story get some facts.
this is from your second post

You say you are better than the rest of us. You will find this as folly, when you are dead.

You say we must join or die. I choose to live.

Your words are empty, as are your threats, and few will join your sad cult.

first off I never said I was better than anyone.You need to pull your head into the real world and understand the difference between the character and the player..

I do now however say Im better than you though :-)

The Crimson Brotherhood          

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2002, 04:59:45 pm »
To make this as final as possible look up mistwalker at the amount of edited posts you have ..
Now please go away unless your gonna act civil or play fair I think ive made my point if you cant understand it im sorry i tried to use little words ....see thats how you flame...next lesson

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2002, 05:10:45 pm »
ooc

I often edit posts to change spelling errors. Or to make a point clearer, never to decieve.

But your going to assume thats a lie without evidence.

You know what, all I wanted was to have a little fun with this, and you got all pissed off about something. Please pull the bug out of your ass. I have no need to have you as an enemy, but if you feel it is nessary, then theres nothing I can do about it.
A fool and his head are soon parted.

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2002, 05:57:32 pm »
Look i could go into a million examples of what you did was wrong.But i will try not too.
You wanted to have fun whatever thats why were all here is to have fun.It\'s not fun having to explain everything to you really.It\'s not fun because just when I think I may of reached you and made you understand im way off base.
The whole point I created zaylik was to have fun cant have good without evil.
But you need realism grounding.You keep stating I dont know how to roleplay thats fine think what you will.
But ive probably been roleplaying almost as long as you have been alive.
Ive played with people that created worlds in the tsr realms.Funny they always thought I was rather good at roleplaying.
Your first post to me I tried to have fun with you.Thats why I sent you the illusion.Then you took it wrong thinking I was in your home.When it made perfect sense i even described how it got there.
 then after you started flaming with jandryl I went away because i didnt wish to play.Or to make it more exciting for you.
Then im trying to make it interesting for someone else and you come in saying I cut your spine la la la ,Im not saying this to be mean really but you remind me of the people that we tried to teach how to roleplay.

But had to kick out get rid of because they were either a rules lawyer or just made everything bad for the group.
Now I hope that isnt the case but from you not understanding i have to assume it might be.

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2002, 06:07:37 pm »
You know, I don\'t really care anymore to keep on arguing. I would like to stop and call a truce. Forget everything. I don\'t really care anymore. Read my post in the other thread.

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2002, 06:13:38 pm »
I already stated i was ignoring you from this moment on but i posted it in the wrong thread  hahah so now im ignoring everyone in the temple of Laanx

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2002, 06:14:26 pm »
I do however, doubt you have been roleplaying nearly as long as I have been alive. I am not a young person. :) I am in fact older that I would like to be.

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2002, 06:16:56 pm »
heh please dont get me started again. ;)

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2002, 06:20:09 pm »
I don\'t think you can argue with me about my age. lol. I know what that is.

Ever seen the show \"waiting for god\"? Im not too far from that... :P

(If you haven\'t seen the show, its a bunch of people in a nursing home)

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2002, 06:25:19 pm »
I said please dont get me started.

And there are any number of ways I could respond to that.

1.they might all have something to do with you either being senile...or they might say something along with maturity....never leave yourself open to the blades.
Trust me  ;)  I wasnt really flaming you in the other topics just trying to get you to understand.

But i\'ll restrain myself  :P

The Crimson Brotherhood          

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2002, 06:29:56 pm »
And im not sure if i ever saw that show which is amazing in itself.But I have seen goldne girls anything like that.Or more like cocoon or grumpy old men. I like the last one better hee hee see told you not to get me started.

The Crimson Brotherhood          

meket

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2002, 07:43:36 pm »
Originally posted by mistwalker
Third it was: Yeah, but my guard of people that don\'t really exist would kill you. (I don\'t see anyone jumping up to try to save you)

You  learn how to roleplay. Your descriptions are nothing to be proud of. Just your sad attempts at fluffing your words. Making them sound more impressive, without having a lot of meaning.

Your a hypocrite and your stupid.

ugg mistwalker...i think its you that needs the roleplaying lesson..granted i dont ever roleplay but its common sence that u cant jsut go...

*walks up behind you and kills u*  such as u did.

\'your a hypocrite and your stupid.\' ....well aint that nice. *points at the sandbox and the pile of blocks near it*
u should really go play..

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2002, 08:28:13 pm »
meket, we\'ve already settled this. don\'t go pushing any buttons.

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2002, 10:08:31 pm »
not starting it back up but that was really funny i must admit meket haha I gotta remeber that one .LOL

The Crimson Brotherhood