Author Topic: Bardic Tales  (Read 749 times)

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Bardic Tales
« on: March 03, 2002, 04:50:38 am »
In a cresetto voice, Come ye all and gather round,pauses then continues,placing a finger on his lips.
Prepare ye all to be spellbound with a flourish of his hand,waving it high.

Remarking ,For I bring tales of the greatest Heros and Villians of the land .Grinning wildly
dances around the bar .Looks back across the crowded taproom.Grabbing a stein of fine mead merrily and chugging it down.

Thoughtfully, Or would you perhaps wish just for the band?

Dances around a table,picking up two instruments.
In a questioning voice,
 So what shall it be? A story of adventure with monsters to slay heros all returning safe in a day.A tale of murder and deceit where love is found lost in sorrow.Of far off lands and wonderous peoples.Of gods and mortals and company shared perfectly paired.Of Magical potions and brews or demons that put people in stews.

Exclaims, Come now Ladies and Lords and all manner of folk.

In a matter of fact voice, Do not be scared, Just let your choices be known by a show of hands.

*holds up the instruments*one in each hand

Inguiring ,Which shall it be the flute or the lute?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2002, 04:53:06 am by Lenric »

meket

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 05:06:33 am »
*dunno what a lute is*

i pick the flute!! *points to whichever hadn has the flute in it*

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 06:11:44 am »
ooc : its just kinda like an old guitar,

Nodding approvingly remarks ,A excellent choice quite good for the digestion hearing a nice melody.

Did ye have a request sir?
I shall endevour to give it justice.
One moment i must wet my whistle for this task.

Pulls a wine glass to his lips drinking heartily.

Picking up the flute once more,he fingers the intrument.Pulling it to his lips postioning it.

Blowing a low haunting note,his fingers begin to twirl and dance as his body sways side to side with the melody.A high counterpart note echos in a jaunty little tune carrying the music intertwining it creating a complex rythem.As his fingers continue to move a feeling of great joy is conveyed to all present as the rhapsody stirs up feelings hidden deep within.With good drink and company helping it along.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2002, 06:13:18 am by Lenric »