Author Topic: Quest for the ShadowLife  (Read 8337 times)

Tearlach t'an Ailech fin Leros

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2002, 03:44:29 pm »
Take it slow Njadro, we will need supplies, wouldn\'t be so glorious to die of starvation out in the wilderness, would it?
We could also need a wagon of some sort to transport our supplies and us, making it go faster and we shouldn\'t rush ourself, you forget an awful lot of important thing when your in a hurry.
And if that goblin attacks me I charm him or make him sleepy.
And you won\'t gain anything of destroying the shadowlife if it would only corrupt yourself to something worse, therefore we must have a plan on how to stop it.
And one last thing, that Ylian over there has not presented himself properly yet.
Join The Order Of The Hand .
The rules are being updated, mail me if you are interested in knowing them.
\"Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others.\"
Never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyway.

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2002, 04:43:00 pm »
Elric looks at the Ylian secrectly judgin him to see if he is fit for the journey.
 \"And for what purpose do you wnat to join our humle party? For personal gain? Revenge?\" Elric then looks at Njadro and Leros \"Take it easy my friends. We can\'t have quarelling inside the ranks, for then we shall fail most certainly. And as for this plan we will simply make it up as we travel the road.\"

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2002, 04:53:03 pm »
I\'m not quarreling, merely teaching.
But I\'m also interested in our \"mysterious\" friend.
\"Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others.\"

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2002, 08:18:33 pm »
\"now now, Raeon is right. No need to argue or \"teach\", let us go get a wagon and supplies now that we know eachother.  I shall be able to borrow a wagon from my fathers friend in the city.  One person come with me and the rest head to a genral store. We will bring the wagon around to it.

Turning, kyalin walked to the door.

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2002, 02:11:49 am »
Stay your hand Kyalin, there is still one person that is not presented and we must wait for him, it\'s that ylian over there, how can it be that you missed him?
Anyway since I\'m paying this stay so you can just grab a tankard and be merry, and of course make some serious planning.
You can never be to prepared.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2002, 05:22:28 am »
[ooc]: ey U Dwinney come on introduce urself!! I am not gonna wait around for weaks just cause he didn\'t introduce himself.

Njadro speaks:\" come on man tell us your name! and be quick with it for I do not love ylians! But you say you can help us with our quest! and all help is welcome. But first tell us your name.\"

then he drinks some of his beer, stands up and walks outside.

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2002, 05:53:25 am »
You must excuse the young one, he hasen\'t found out that life is about waiting yet.
With those word the old Lemur takes a sip of his mead.
Hmmm, this mead is of a very good brew, not that the BBB doesn\'t serve better but their quality is of a kind you won\'t find anywhere else.

Dwinney

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2002, 06:49:01 am »
ooc: Hehe, sorry about letting you guys wait. I have edited my post above and included the name. Why this took so long is because I had to go to a friend\'s house today and so arrived home quite late. Once again, I apologize for any inconvienence caused.
When our hearts both beat in time,
There\'s magic in your smile,
It seems there\'s nothing we can\'t do.

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be, destiny.

Excerpt from L2EB  

Strata

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2002, 08:20:14 am »
i dont mean to interupt nut hi dwinny i think you replied on my first post. Were you ever on mpogd forums? any way hi again its been like 4months

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2002, 09:37:33 pm »
\"Well now we are all aquainted (occ: I hope ;) ) i think we must be on our way, with the shadowlife a 3 weeks trip away.  Though I myself would like to stay and enjoy a good beer and long rest, im afraid there is much ground to cover and very little time with the evils of the world already comign out and wreaking there mayhem upon this land. Come let us journey wiht little rest and break, we MUST do this now if we do anything at all, for so many lives may depend on every decision we make, and though some of us may never return it does not matter, for if we can do anything one thing that is truley good and heroic to stop this storm of evil, I believe it is worth any price, and I myself will sacrafice my blood, flesh, and very life to stop the coming of the storm.\"

Dwinney

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2002, 12:56:48 am »
Strata: Yeah I\'ve been on mpogd forums. Still am. But over there I was mainly a lurker, just skimmed through posts and did nothing except at times advertise planeshift ;) . What\'s your username on those forums? And hi too :D .

By the way I would like to know more about these Shadow Magiks, what are they exactly eg. what race and how they look like. I am also interested in their motives for getting the ShadowLife. What do they plan to use it for, besides controlling the world?

By this time Galeic had found a seat and there he rested, listening quietly, but also with barely concealed disdain. When Kyalin reaches the part about sacrifice, he jerks visibly, then stands up, pushing the chair back with a scraping sound.

\"No,\" he says hoarsely. \"I\'ll will not  kill, or as you speak of so valiantly, sacrifice myself for this cause.\" He shoots Kyalin a contemptuous glare, then resumes his speech. \"I will fight to stop evil, gladly, but nothing in this world is worth my life, or my...\" he swallows, uncharacteristically nervous. \"...my death.\"

(This seems to relay an idiosyncratic fear of death.)

He sits back down.

ooc: I\'m sorry if anybody finds the words I use here offensive in any way. This is just part of Galeic\'s character. Please bear with it :)
When our hearts both beat in time,
There\'s magic in your smile,
It seems there\'s nothing we can\'t do.

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be, destiny.

Excerpt from L2EB  

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2002, 02:52:08 am »
I will also sacrifice everything I am to stop this evil, I would die with a smile on my lips if it would stop this evil, and if it\'s not stopped it will kill us all, even you Gailec.
But let not our death bother us now, let\'s go to the market and supply us, get us transports, if we pool our resources together mayby we can get some of those flying pterosaurs. They cost 45000 trias...
Those would surely make our trip shorter, how much do we have?

Tearlach fetches his pouch and looks down only to discover that the beer digged a large hole in his economy.
He looks up and says: Well, I don\'t have much here sorry.
How about the rest of you?

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2002, 03:07:02 am »
then the group sees that the enkidukai is standing in the doorway.\"I can get us a pterosaur if you want\":said ninkwi njadro. \" And I for one am not planning to die.If you people want to sacrafise yourself go right ahead. And I haven\'t met anyone capable of killing me yet.\"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2002, 03:12:02 am by ninkwi njadro »

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2002, 03:17:43 am »
That\'s because you haven\'t start too look yet, but for you to know, a farmer could kill you, it\'s all about timing and what the gods thinks about you.

But we need more than one Pterosaur, we need one for every member plus some to carry our goods.

(OOC: Besides the GameMaster must aprove this since he is the one who is doing all the planning, and maybe it should take three weeks to get to our target.)

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2002, 03:25:28 am »
\"no gods have nothing to do with it and you are right it is about timing but not just timing it has to do with mind and strength too. And I may not seem so smart. And I can\'t do math or magic but I am smart in a different way. there\'s more to it then the eye can see. And about the pterosaurs we need about 8 of them 6 to carry ourselfs and two for all our lugage maybe one for the lugage is enough for I travel lightly. but that\'s good there\'s a pterosaur farm nearby. Come my lemur friend for I need your help\"