Author Topic: Assasins tale (u continue it ^^)  (Read 1882 times)

NewPie

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Assasins tale (u continue it ^^)
« on: November 28, 2003, 05:14:39 pm »
Well ... im writing a tale and it would be nice that someone would continue it. Im going to write few lines and next guy writes few lines and so on. No additional comments plz.

NewPie

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 05:27:54 pm »
Once upon a time Whemyfield had a father.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 12:59:10 pm by NewPie »

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 09:03:05 pm »
His son was a bloodthirsty, unsubtle moron with no sense of strategy, and the guild would be better off without him. But that doesn\'t really matter.
The assasins have never been on good terms with the city police (duh, we kill people). But I always had my friends at the guild to turn to. Now I don\'t.
So as I hide in the dumpster (they had those back then right?) waiting for the people passing by to walk away, I think about...

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 06:34:01 pm »
...the amount of money people waste on frivolous things, like the stone sentinels guarding mansions.  Every one I\'ve killed had it coming. (Except for that baker, John.)  I also think about why people are so corrupted, hiring out asassins to kill their brothers(or sisters)....
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 04:00:08 am »
... BUT  it never botherd me (hey it payed the bills) ....
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Dexlan

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 06:54:40 pm »
(....or at least it did,) I never guessed in such a corrupt world I could run out of clients. Without the guild, work has dried up unless of course i took up the one contract going and killed myself!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2003, 06:56:52 pm by Dexlan »
My in game character\'s are Wolfshade and Kayto! no they wont try to join two different Guilds :rolleyes: !!!!

Cyberchu

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 12:19:38 pm »
But first I knew that I\'d better move before they found me so I broke into the first house I found to hide in.
Under construction

It is through suggestions and critisisms that we improve our ideas

Remember to

Zackery

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2004, 08:33:18 pm »
Which was stupid of me of course because this darn authority chief lived there. So of course I knew he would find me eventually.
Zackery

Quote: I am not weird.....Just different

Cyberchu

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 06:55:45 am »
but first I ransacked the house, stealing everthing of value before climbing onto the roof and jumping to the house next door
Under construction

Remember to

rifft

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2004, 06:20:16 pm »
though it turns out I misscalculated. I leaped before I looked, and realized at the last moment I forgot to account for all the loot that I was carrying. There was nothing I could do but jump, as I flew through the air I saw the gap between my feet and the roof close but I knew
Shine on you crazy diamond.

smoak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 06:36:37 pm »
that i wouldnt get there. I slammed into the wall and fell on the ground with a thud dropping the loot. My legs hurt and my face was numb but I had to keep moving.
Madness is merely an extension of sanity.

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2004, 03:17:54 am »
heavy foot falls of the night watch after my head beating on the cobbled street. They Shouted \"After Him... common lads ... Stop in the name of the law !\"

yeah like that\'ll \'appen
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 03:32:34 am by snow_RAveN »
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Cyberchu

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2004, 08:17:15 am »
I started to run and had but about a meter between them and me before, suddenly, two assasins jumped from the shadows at me, both members of the guild.
Under construction

Remember to

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2004, 05:14:10 pm »
they where my two best friends as well, all i had in this cold dark existance, one was named Jim But his street name was Torch Which was short for torch of the dark arts as he was a pyromancer and a necromancer who had no problem with burning people alive, the other assasin was janet also known as the asp as she could kill you in a single hit yet she was a tiny thing no more than 5 foot 2, then jim asked \"hey whats up?\" when i replied with a \"well im being tailed by about 50 men with them new crossbows, all just because i killed the king\". janet said \" whoa what are you getting paid for that? i replied \"dun know he said a hefty fee, so lets get outta here get back to the guild and get ready to meet my employer\". jim said \"you know for a klyros you sure do rush things\" janet said \"well she was raised by our parents as a human\" jim said \"yeah i gues c\'mon girls lets go hurry up dracina\" then i said in a quiet but irratated voice \"shut up i don\'t like that name its depressing, just cause im a bat they make up a dracula name for me!\" we then ran into the darkness to prepare to meet my employer
KABLUMMPPP!

Chestar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2004, 03:44:02 pm »
However on the way there we were halted by the law enforcers. The grabbed us, threw us into the ground and knocked us out with their knightsticks, although I remained half counsious.
\"It\'s all over,\" I told myself. \"My life as a criminal has ended.\" To us the person who was apparently in charge said \"you have the right to remain unconcious. Anything you say won\'t be much.\"
I acted as though I were out of it on the way back. I heard them speak of another small party of assasins moving around the city, changing their headquarters frequently to avoid being caught. Before we arrived in front of the cheif of police, I woke Torch quietly. As I mumbled what I had heard to him, one of the officers noticed that we were awake.
\"We will come peacefully,\" I replied as soon as he looked at us. They had taken all our weapons, but I still had my little dagger in my boot, yes, the poisoned one, I thought I told you to stop asking questions!
So anyway, I moved for my dagger as Torch awoke Janet. As I made my move, the officers felt a small prick and groaned, then fell dead, eyes rolled back in their head. Soon Janet and torch disposed of the rest, and we were standing in the Town Center.
\"Now to find that small group of Assasins,\" said Torch. And off into the silent night we stole away...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 03:44:53 pm by Chestar »
Chestar in the game

*From the moment you are born, you are dying.

http://www.ravenguardguild.tk  or  http://www.ravenguard.50megs.com