Author Topic: Assasins tale (u continue it ^^)  (Read 1883 times)

Cyberchu

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2004, 04:32:34 pm »
When we were sure that we had lost the police, we found a deserted house, broke in and spent the night there. In the morning we went to a tavern on the outskirts of town, this tavern was the one place were could be sure of finding anything out about these assasins.
Under construction

It is through suggestions and critisisms that we improve our ideas

Remember to

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2004, 07:33:00 pm »
Just then, a group of members of the holy blade guild grabbed me by the wing. (The holy blade guild was a ruthless cold-blooded guild of corrupt people who claimed to serve good and the king, but really they wanted cash). Then torch turned around grabbed a sword out of the hand of one of them and said \"let go or die!\"
\"Why should I?\" replied the soldier as he put up the visor of his helmet, it was Trent, Janet?s son, torch\'s nephew Torch elbowed Trent across the face and said
?You worthless little traitor, betraying your kind, your friends, your family, I should cut you down for what you did!!! GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT KILL YOU NOW!!! FOR WHAT YOU DID\"
Trent laughed\" family! frieNDS!? You think I cared about them? I reject them! Freaks of nature! Make me what I am today!!!!!!!!!! A worthless half-breed!! My father a human and my mother a klyros!\"
Torch replied \"you think half breeds are dumb? Well look at me!\"
Just then torch\'s shirt showed lumps and two slits opened in his armor, short brown fuzz grew over his entire body and wings popped out of his back, claws grew and he showed a perfect hybrid look of human and klyros
?I am klyros! I could only retain that form once in my life, it was a disguise to spy on the dark reapers!!! You killed your father! The man who raised you! The one man who told you what you could do! He praised you! Fed you! Protected you!?
KABLUMMPPP!