Author Topic: Favorite wishes  (Read 398 times)

Anne Ominous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Favorite wishes
« on: August 05, 2006, 01:12:27 pm »
I see a lot of threads going back into forever & i know we are suposed to not resurrect the dead old ones, but it is also suggested that we should search before making suggestions to see if they were made... I am curious which ideas from the past are people's favorites. like if you could nominate one change to be the only change for a long time, or most in depth change or even least wanted change (but be nice if you do those), or most original, funniest, most obvious, least likely/realistic, farthest off in the future, most dreaded [remember i'm talking wishlist, not notifications; a wipe aint a wish], most likely to happen next, etc etc...

I want to see a quote of the post you are nominating, and a brief explination what you are nominating it for and why.

example:

Quote: [***]
i am nominating this idea as [***]
because it does the following for rp (or such) [***]

DaveG

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite wishes
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 02:58:23 pm »
This thread probably doesn't belong in the wish list, though it really doesn't belong anywhere else, so I guess this is as good a place as any.  ;)

The most dreaded is probably my suggestion that it be possible for characters to die permenantly.  Loads of people hated that one...  I don't think we'll be seeing that one anytime soon.   ::)

::  PlaneShift Team Programmer  ::