Author Topic: TS 2 Channel (public)  (Read 309 times)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
TS 2 Channel (public)
« on: August 18, 2006, 05:09:49 pm »
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know sov has setup and has had for a long time a public Teamspeak 2 server that we can chat in. Be greate to get ppl that play ps into this channel and get a laugh. anyway its upto you but if your interested you will need the client witch you can dl from here http://www.goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads . a mic to talk with us and the server adress witch is 66.111.255.12:8750 hope ppl can make it and get a laugh with each other.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: TS 2 Channel (public)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 05:11:30 pm »
yah I might pop in sometime :D
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Fayodin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 05:22:30 pm »
i suggest making different chat rooms/channel/seciton or wahtever for the different areas of ps like one for tavern where u talk to everyone in the taver, one for the plaza, one for oja, etc.

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 05:26:55 pm »
well you never know if enough ppl come and chat sov may setup password protected rooms for guild chat. might even ask for a room for me shop :P.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 06:11:47 am »
I love this idea, i've always used Teamspeak for my other games.

It makes communicating 100 times faster, better, and more enjoyable.

I'll personally help push this and so will the guild i'm in.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, finally i can use teamspeak with Planeshift.

I'm telling you guys, it makes the game 100 times better.

~~Restound
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop: