Author Topic: Dabgerous places  (Read 539 times)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Dabgerous places
« on: February 18, 2007, 01:43:21 pm »
ok an idea to make this game a little more interesting we all get strong in this game some stronger than other but what you think to a place that offers high prizes and ritches but also has as much risk for those full hardy or greate adventurere/ heros.

ok its as suck monsters dont have defenate spawn points there are many many spawn points so you will never know were a monster mght be. also these monster dont always span at the same place each time such as you kill a monster and wait at spawn point for it to come back {when the randomizeing hits that point} and suddenly were there was an ulber suddenly a much more dangerous creature spawn or vice versa. The point is you wont know what your going to run into each monster and possible spawn point is random so hopefully you will be a bit more o your toes never knowing whats going to turn up were. also to add in diffuculty factor of this being a dangerous place is that the monsters aint every day ones these ones are mch much stronger than there everyday counter parts. this makeing an interesting challange for those that maybe are looking for something to do but dont want to go kill the same things over and over. helps with rp of trackers ect. also cause of you never knowing what is comeing next and hopefully these monsters being so strong it will encurage ppl to take in parts of 3 - 4 or even perhaps bigger this giveing rise to tactics. do you take all worrior and get killed or do you take a balanced team of a few fighter a mage or two and a ranger im sure you all get the idea.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

eldoth_terevan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Dabgerous places
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 01:46:59 pm »
I think this is being implemented as part of the tribes system, and I have heard that dynamic spawns are coming. But I agree, it would make it more interesting I think.

lordraleigh

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 04:00:34 pm »
Not sure if a place full of small blobs of some sort of soft or wet substance is being planned

Now about dangerous places. I think they should be centered in the locations nearby the Bronze Doors and the Stone Labyrinths, while the inner parts of Yliakum should be relatively safe.

dying_inside

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 06:15:02 am »
This would be a nice idea, but only in ceratain areas. The bronze doors, the  stretches of land between  the citites etc.

having an Ulber spawn in the sewers... that would be kinda crazy...

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 08:41:26 am »
these places would be few and far between evening haveing some quests and maybe a town after it that only way you can get to is through this place for maybe extra training. but a place such as ths would be optional i.e you wouldnt ever have to go there to if you never wanted to and unless a quest is started there you would never have to pass through areas like this.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Volund

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 02:13:01 am »
what you speak of should be someone in the wilderness, with dungeons all of that etc. hydlaa and oja etc. should be newb safety zone.
We all know ylians have the package, the looks, the brain, pretty much all of it, I feel guilty.

bloodedIrishman's alter-ego while stunned by the banhammer.