Author Topic: quests  (Read 359 times)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
quests
« on: March 11, 2007, 06:11:40 pm »
ok here gose we have all been anoyed of quests of late i mean over and above our normal frustrations with said quests so i have a suggestions with an idea of how to do it.

ok we go around and ask maybe 10 npcs to get quests greate untill that is they interfear with each other or as the new system gose untill you need them for another quest line and cant do the second quest untill the first is done. so here gose for this idea. when doing quests we have a quest book to make notes ect for these so why not use it for something thats actualy actively usefull. when doing a quest with this idea is to select it from the quest book. for example you have 2 quests 2 you have to go to levrus. now the second levrus quest line wouldnt be accesable cause of the first involveing him but if you had to select witch quest you done you could go and do the seqcond quest line you need him in before the first. you would open up the book selecting the second quest line you need him for do your buiseness with him and after you get his replyes or progress in it it would save your progress. thus allowing you to click on the other quest you need him in doing your buseness with him again and again saveing. thus stoping inteferance with other quest for him and hopefully allowing for a smopther ride if you have to go away half way through a quest and cant remmember witch quest you have to do first. i think we have all had quest that intefer with each ovther at some point in our jurneys.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: quests
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 06:57:53 pm »
Maybe the better suggestion would be to fix the issue instead of working more features around it?
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Nikodemus

• Prospects
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 07:03:01 pm »
maybe if fixing the issue is extremaly hard, the proposed walkaround is a good idea?

What you can failure tommorow, failure today.

Better click for shiny stylez Help me with images!

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 07:16:15 pm »
i do not know even fixing the issue is going to make some quest clash have we forgoten amongts other the 2 you must go to levrus about raithen ? the "feture" i am suggestion would get around this even if when it is fixed these would still collide and make one quest uncompletable. also a lot of quest like i said dont allow you to do em if you need that npc in another quest line this maybe a bug i dont know. but this was not proposed as a walk around but would maybe allow to add some extra feture onto this one.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)