Author Topic: casting magic  (Read 1721 times)

sunhear

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
casting magic
« on: April 27, 2010, 08:52:36 pm »
hi

got some magic in each of the way. i can cast from my spell book and know in theory you can use the command in chat. however i such a bad speller it not feasible to do it quickly.  i red the magic torral but how do you record a cast in to the shot cut menu. and is their any way to cast a spell with out chaining or losing you stance when you atack?

also how do you get the transparency and other controls for the window, thing to pop up. i gotten to it before but cant do it constantly

thanks

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
Re: casting magic
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 02:32:53 am »
hi

got some magic in each of the way. i can cast from my spell book and know in theory you can use the command in chat. however i such a bad speller it not feasible to do it quickly.  i red the magic torral but how do you record a cast in to the shot cut menu. and is their any way to cast a spell with out chaining or losing you stance when you atack?

also how do you get the transparency and other controls for the window, thing to pop up. i gotten to it before but cant do it constantly

thanks
right click on the window

Imshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 05:07:18 am »
Spell Shortcuts

Right click on an empty shortcut box. In the large box put /cast Spell Name [eg. /cast Defensive Wind]. In the title box above give it a name, eg Wind. To the right of this there is a key binding box, click on Set, press the key you want to bind that spell to, then save. You dont have to bind a key, can just click on the shortcut box, but having commonly used shortcuts bound can be very useful.
You will always change to a fully defensive stance if hit while casting.Brilliant really as you will take less damage than other stances. Change stance afterwards if you want by clicking on the attack icon of choice, defensive,normal, bloody etc, or make another shortcut and bind it eg /attack bloody.
"I am in spectacular shape and my trousers fit quite nicely."

Levrus Dahrenn

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 10:10:21 am »
hy sunhear maybe you should take a look at my magic guide i bilieve a lot of the fundamentals still hold true and it covers things like "Combat Casting"
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)