Author Topic: Grizzlyus, the crazy Diaboli  (Read 1193 times)

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Grizzlyus, the crazy Diaboli
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 05:06:16 pm »
I didn't know him well but we ran into each other on occasion in-game. It saddens me to hear he's gone. RIP, Grizz.

Thanks for letting us know, Sanxx. Hugs.
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Perlam

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Masters of Move Guildsite
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 09:15:48 am »
Grizz was a dear friend, he has moved us all, moving daggers around switfly, moving to his lady Sanxx, moving in events in the wilderness, moving many ales in bars whilst moving people with many a tale. Now the time has come he moved on to the other plane to move even more people there. For moving is not only a mere word, an action to go from one point to another, it is a way of life, the way of life!

Sending my deepest sympathies to especially Sanxx/ Sandi and all others he has moved.

My dear friend Grizzlyus, may you move and rock forever!

Perlan, Masters of Move

Heleckie: why is there always an apple involved
Heleckie: why not a mango

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 04:12:49 pm »
My sincerest condolences. I am sad to hear he is gone. I didn't know him either, but have heard his name.
Sanxx I wish you many blessings and a shoulder to lean on in these tough times.
Many hugs to you.

Sincerely Sulaika Letaza.

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 10:53:59 pm »
Wow. I only just saw this, and am sorry for bumping. But I simply must state that Grizzlyus was one of the nicest people I had met on PS, though I had only met him a few times. I am incredibly sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences. I know everyone says this when someone passes; but he actually was a great person. Someone I could only really aspire to be.

I remember when I was literally a noob who knew nothing about PS. I was hopelessly trying to RP with a group of oldbie RPers. One of them was kind of snobby, and as soon as she made a remark, Grizzlyus came right to my defense. He then tried to help me with RPing, and was just an all-around great guy whenever I interacted with him. It is important to remember that this was a little while ago, and there were new players running around literally everywhere. He didn't have to give a rat's toot about me, but he did. I can say with confidence, that everyone who knew him misses him greatly.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 04:55:55 am »
Grizzlyus was an awesome person. I remember playing as Beronden with him, Sanxx, Koios and other Warriors. Best of wishes to you :)

Tananis

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 08:29:35 pm »
Wow. I'm absolutely floored by this news. I literally just came back to planeshift after years away hoping to reconnect with Sanxx and Grizzlyus. My condolences to everyone.