Author Topic: An apology, for old scars of the past...  (Read 711 times)

Kaerli_Stronwylle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
An apology, for old scars of the past...
« on: July 21, 2015, 07:22:47 pm »
For those of you who...remember my past ways and the non-PG-13 territory they took me, and were in any way made uncomfortable about it:

I'm terribly sorry for making you uncomfortable; it was a tough time for me in some ways, and it was territory that, in hindsight, I shouldn't have ever treaded on to begin with; not that I knew it at the time, though.  Can we move on, and start holding a more open conversation, not just as characters, but as players as well?

Can-ned Food

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Many ask what The Can contains, but few will know.
    • View Profile
    • an OpenDocument Spreadsheet for planning your character's stats profile
Re: An apology, for old scars of the past...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:35:00 pm »
MPRSs are bogus.  RPGs, especially as they will be soon, deal with — no, nobody cares.

I've not been involved with whatever you were describing, but it seems like you were the sort that simply couldn't find others to share your journeys in this piddly little realm.  You want a ribbon?

Hasta la vista,
Gedundk Kokro, kran
Ailela Belair, nolthrir
Hwokmar Cmar, ynnwn

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 12:48:29 pm »
For those of you who...remember my past ways and the non-PG-13 territory they took me, and were in any way made uncomfortable about it:

I'm terribly sorry for making you uncomfortable; it was a tough time for me in some ways, and it was territory that, in hindsight, I shouldn't have ever treaded on to begin with; not that I knew it at the time, though.  Can we move on, and start holding a more open conversation, not just as characters, but as players as well?

Thanks, Kaerli.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 11:46:15 pm »
Someone finally got the memo.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Can-ned Food

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Many ask what The Can contains, but few will know.
    • View Profile
    • an OpenDocument Spreadsheet for planning your character's stats profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 01:06:21 am »
Now I'm rather curious as to what exactly transpired.  Feel free to inform me, “Kaerli”.
Gedundk Kokro, kran
Ailela Belair, nolthrir
Hwokmar Cmar, ynnwn