Author Topic: Finished Quest Gone  (Read 874 times)

leihf

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Finished Quest Gone
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:05:44 am »
I stopped playing 4 years ago (just restarted this week-end) and saw that all my finished quests have gone (and there was a lot), a few glyphs and can't summon my pet (I've got the ring's familiar but it says there is no pet to summon) :o

That would be really nice to get back my finished quest (I'm not sure to continue if I have to start from scratch).
Can something be done ?

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Finished Quest Gone
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:09:34 am »
There was a complete quest wipe a few years ago, which included pets. You will have to redo them all I'm afraid.

leihf

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 09:17:53 am »
Ok  :(
Thanks

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 09:32:06 am »
Much has changed about quests. You won't get any arbitrary quest at any time now; instead, they are chained and only appear after prerequisite quests have been completed. Starting somewhere near the Hydlaa Plaza and exploring from there is probably recommendable; there are several quest chains sending you even to other towns. Being curious about many different fields of knowledge (crafting, art, science, magic, etc.) is useful, so at least don't avoid introductions to these fields, even if you don't plan to master related skills...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

bilbous

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 10:35:28 am »
Also you do not have to play "guess the proper wording" to do the quests as there are drop-down dialog options now.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 12:18:04 pm »
Well, sometimes an exact answer is still required. But in most cases it is rather obvious.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

bilbous

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 12:47:19 pm »
That is true, some of the puzzles or riddles are pretty difficult. There ought to be a side quest somewhere that you could do to acquire a decoder ring for the code breaking quests. Knowing PS, though, it, too, would be insanely difficult.