Author Topic: INV bugs after trading and logging out  (Read 397 times)

Durwyn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Athénée Royal Jean Rey Couvin
INV bugs after trading and logging out
« on: December 13, 2006, 09:19:17 am »
well, yesterday i had traded with Gharin because i had needed a repairer. i had my weapons back but now i dont see them anymore??

What for a bug is that

By Tarel : It could be that there was a reset of the server. but dont know for shure. for a reset,they run the latest backup so could be possible that the repairman has them. [topic perhaps useless?]

Amicaly Durwyn
http://arjrcouvin.jimdo.com/
Athénée Royal Jean Rey Couvin

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
Re: INV bugs after trading and logging out
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 01:07:40 pm »
As far as I know putting back a back up is not needed after a server reset, so I seriously doubt it's that.
I think that it's just lag, so try relogging a couple of times. If the weapons stay gone, I guess it's either bad luck or some singularity swallowed it.
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:28:07 pm »
Also happened to me, I bought two Silverweave weapons, logged out a few minutes later and got back on today and *poof*.
Happened again..other items this time...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 02:32:41 pm by Donari Tyndale »

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 11:10:09 pm »
Durwyn I have them after a few hours off PS and logging back in they came back to me, I'll give you them when i see you.

EDIT: fyi Kirasu you owe me an iron ss because that MUST of went back to your inventory and hmm you don't answer /tells.

Ginorey

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 11:20:27 pm »
This has happened to me, as well.  Two days ago, I purchased a silverweave dagger from another player.  The next day, I logged back in and it was gone.  Someone should definitely look into this.

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 11:35:15 pm »
 Gave my guild armorer 3 helmets, logged out, and on logging back in game 2 were back in my inventory.
Glad to help.

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 02:41:33 pm »
Okay, after being sceptical at first I can now confirm to have had this too. I had just bought a shiny new Broad Sword and after a relogin it's now gone. The trias I spent on it haven't returned though and I can confirm it's not lag in the inventory.

However: The developers have fixed the issue in the database! You still have to get the items from the player they returned to though.
The fix will get effect after the next server crash/restart though.

Temporary workaround until the server if fixed: Drop the traded item onto the ground and pick it up again. The item should now not disappear after a relog.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 04:04:53 pm by ThomPhoenix »
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.