Author Topic: Clothing Options  (Read 6204 times)

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Civil clothes
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2010, 10:10:29 pm »
Tons of people have been wanting this feature for a long time.

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2010, 03:40:33 am »

I think everyone will agree that this would be a nice feature, but I guess the 3d art department is just busy with the more basic skins and meshes that are still missing, such as a female klyros model. And keep in mind that robes are announced to be available soon.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2010, 02:04:10 am »
And keep in mind that robes are announced to be available soon.

those havnt been released yet? man 2 1/2 months of not much computer access and they still have them things locked up in the warehouse, pathetic

and yes general clothes would be nice, since the enki-defualt cloths, are kinda...awkward?
for me a the black panther thing, [clamod im thinking] it feels like im wearing a green thong, that mated with overalls
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2010, 03:53:17 am »
yes I agree in that, civil clothes would be great.  :)

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2010, 07:13:36 am »
those havnt been released yet? man 2 1/2 months of not much computer access and they still have them things locked up in the warehouse, pathetic

Maybe getting the new release to market had a little bit to do with the delay?

- Nova

RlyDontKnow

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2010, 07:23:08 am »

the first is already visible ingame (check levrus :P), anyway, not all are done, yet.
remember... it requires one robe per race and model, a texture for it as well, it has to be tested, ...
that's certainly a great amount of work - just try to think about it how long it took till all races had full armor sets :D

verden

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2010, 07:33:10 am »
it requires one robe per race and model, a texture for it as well, it has to be tested

And I think Rly means that each race has to be tested with the robe separately and with each movement and action as well. There were instances of armor bugs that affected only one race, and only in the idle loop. I am thinking about the old anomaly with leather armor and Enki tails. If there was a full art department, yeah, it would only take a week or so. But with this project, I would not expect robes for everyone before 0.5.5, and maybe not even then, depending on what else is going on.

Lanarel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2010, 09:48:54 am »
Besides even a single robe taking a lot of time of the already small art department, I think the engine code at the moment prevents just implementing robes for a few races only. If you give a ylian male robe to a klyros female, it turns into a klyros female robe, which does not exist, so it crashes when it is equiped.

Onilise

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Onilise.com
Tell em ladies
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2011, 01:19:17 pm »
It's probably within these 150 some pages already but we need more feminine attire!!! A few dresses would be nice. Maybe shoes or hair ties or jewelry? Dare I say makeup?

These armors and boots are too manly for us to wear all the time.  :whistling:

Never trust a unicorn fish.

jenideandre

Re: Tell em ladies
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2011, 03:24:17 pm »
What part of the cyborg look is not working for you Onilise??

I agree with your wish.  At the moment though, I am very happy with the magic robe - it takes on a different look depending on what I do with it.  For the ice queen/all business/off with their heads look, I throw it on over my heavy armor.  The little metal hands peeping out are fierce.

For the relaxed,  beautiful damsel on a rivnak look, which is what I have going on now, I throw the robe on over nothing.  And carry a rolling pin.  I think is is very feminine.  I look like I just popped out of a Yliakum spa.  Or that my feet never touch the ground.

I guess if I wore it just with boots, then I would have the dainty yet sturdy look - as if I were out collecting herbs or just walking around the land and thinking.  Ok and now I will hush up.  But there are more looks, just so you know.

Geceni

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2011, 04:30:53 pm »
For the relaxed,  beautiful damsel on a rivnak look, which is what I have going on now, I throw the robe on over nothing....

Nothing?  ::|
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:33:47 pm by Geceni »

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2011, 12:50:32 am »
Indeed, casual clothing has been wished before.

Makeup as well, it is similar to body tattoos - the problem would be sharing your modifications among the players via the server.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2011, 01:54:24 am »
For the relaxed,  beautiful damsel on a rivnak look, which is what I have going on now, I throw the robe on over nothing....

Nothing?  ::|

I do believe its my job to say the ceremonial words.

Unce

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2011, 02:38:53 am »
It's probably within these 150 some pages already but we need more feminine attire!!! A few dresses would be nice. Maybe shoes or hair ties or jewelry? Dare I say makeup?

Yliakum is a man's world, accept your rightful place in the kitchen.
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Caym

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2011, 02:46:17 am »

This is why we can't have nice things.
"Proclaiming I am thine trollop, 'tis not even a jest, 'tis but the truth." - Jekkar