Author Topic: New sights, new blood, new deaths?  (Read 284 times)

Nyarrae Dalkwyn

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
New sights, new blood, new deaths?
« on: September 25, 2015, 09:22:02 pm »
    The klyros stands before the portal leading out of death realm, looking at it curiously. "It's not nearly as interesting out there as you're thinking, but then I guess you'll see for yourself now." he hears from behind him. "Go on then... bring glory and power to our mother in death, and no matter how terrible it might get for you on the other side, know that some day you will be allowed to return to stay again." The klyros looks behind him and nods "I will seek the strong, and give them to her." he turns back to face the portal, a mixture of fear and excitement "I've heard stories... but what's it really like?" he asks the man behind him, a pause of silence before hearing the response. "Like nothing you'll see here... be careful... the people are troublesome, and many won't understand... but we have to fight them, and to win, we will all need to be stronger. May Dakkru favor you." The Klyros hardly hears the last line as he steps through the portal whisking him away to the living realm.

The trip through the portal was painless, if a bit chilling perhaps. The experience waiting for him on the otherside... he'd never imagined a light so bright. He started screaming as it felt like the light was burning him, his scales starting to dry out quickly. He fell to his knees from the pain, and started to crawl slowly, weakened by his trip through the portal. Eventually he falls where he's at, reaching for his dagger and gritting his teeth as he slices open his hand, the blood falling on the dirt and mixing with it as he focuses. "Mother Dakkru... give me strength." he gets out, as he starts to manipulate the shadows and the dirt around him, using it to create a shelter from the light as he lays there "What... god cursed this land so..." he says, before falling unconcious.

[Going to give the people that RPed with him his first day a chance to post before making any more posts to this.]

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: New sights, new blood, new deaths?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 04:36:54 pm »
Hey, this sounds pretty interesting. I would like to join in, if thats in any way possible. :D