Author Topic: [COMMUNITY] Warning!! for people who use custom skins.  (Read 140 times)

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
[COMMUNITY] Warning!! for people who use custom skins.
« on: August 17, 2013, 04:16:29 pm »
We have made some serious changes to the way the user interface works for the next release (which will be coming in the next week or two, I hope). With changes to the Short Cut window, Active Magic window, main tool bar, and removal of the quick spell bar.

This will mean that once the new client is released there is almost a 100% chance that all old custom skins will no longer work and the client will crash if you try to use them.

Can people spread word to the players who use custom skins that this is going to happen, and spread the word to the players responsible for creating these custom skins that they will need to adapt the xml changes they have made to the new requirements.

If an author of a skin can not be reached can you post here and include links to the skin you are using and I hope the 1 - another player might help you out by adapting it, or 2 - if we have time we might try adapting it for you, we have done this with one custom skin already (I believe it is a version of the wanderers skin).

Thanks for all your help.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:18:52 pm by Venalan »