Author Topic: Unforgettable [Event add-on to: Ierefal]  (Read 1363 times)

Kanorie Lyanuw

• Traveller
  • Nora's eyes sparkle "Shinies…"
    • View Profile
Re: Unforgettable [Event add-on to: Ierefal]
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2013, 07:02:08 am »
No. Sorry. I have decided everything what could be stated has been stated. I can't/won't reply to any more posts. I have already apologized, learned my mistake, and swore not to repeat it again. If you aren't happy with that, then I guess you're just doing this because you need to vent and don't have a way to do so. But if you weren't there, how do you think you can weigh in? Who has told you an impartial version of the happenings? Did you have an in game cam to observe how it went, or a way to read the private PMs and conversations that went on during the event? This is what pisses me off.

---When the first artifact exploded, I even talked with Jilata's alt. Her alt got hurt. She could've stopped me from exploding any more, I would've claimed a failure of the bombs OOCly, and it would've stopped there. I would have agreed to a mass retcon. I would've deleted this post. But I didn't. This all happened because you chose it to happen.---

If you keep whining about it, I'll have to ask the mods to lock this thread, because everything, good and bad, has been said already. I will ignore and delete any private message I receive regarding this event. I already have enough going on in real life to even care about this anymore.

Kanorie: I think Hangatyr's beard is sexy.
Bead: Hangatyr epitomises sexy.

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 12:44:27 pm »
When the first artifact exploded, I even talked with Jilata's alt. Her alt got hurt. She could've stopped me from exploding any more, I would've claimed a failure of the bombs OOCly, and it would've stopped there. I would have agreed to a mass retcon. I would've deleted this post. But I didn't. This all happened because you chose it to happen.

Excuse but I hate picking on someone or publicly bashing, and it's not the intent of this post but nonetheless the way you describe this make it seems like Jilata was a contributor of the outcome (even if unwarned beforehand) instead of the "victim". She wasn't. Full stop.

Dannae

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 12:48:21 pm »
Who has told you an impartial version of the happenings?

You did in the original post. That is the only part of the entire event I referred to. If there was any RP affecting that portion of your story, then why leave it out?

I have no animosity toward you nor want to vent about anything. On the contrary, I'm glad you're actively playing to create RP opportunities. I'm well aware that there was much that went on during this event that I have no clue about. I did get the impression from other posts, the beginning story, and now your last post that the first chance for others to alter events was after the initial explosion. If this is a wrong conclusion on my part, it still does not invalidate the point I wanted to make.

My reason for posting at all is simply to give my own opinion regardless of how many others have also and suggest for future similar situations the value of RPing all significant moments.

bilbous

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2013, 01:39:40 pm »
So now that a very public disorder has occurred that can be blamed on the cult that may not be named can we expect that the largely corrupt octarchy will impose martial law and hand out perma-death sentences willy-nilly to any characters they dislike for whatever reason?

Wouldn't that be a logical thing to expect? This was no Vileneck patsy getting away with his life while the even less fleshed out perps got the true death. Someone must be made to pay! (hope it is not me, I was on vacation at the bottom of  the deep blue sea)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2013, 03:54:23 am »
@Eonwind, exactly what you're doing is what's keeping people from moving on.

Is RP, treat it like RP. (It's not serious!)

@bilbous, I doubt the Octarchy is going to feel threatened by a little explosion. ;)
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2013, 02:40:25 pm »
@Eonwind, exactly what you're doing is what's keeping people from moving on.
sure, people like you.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2013, 03:27:03 pm »
...lel

Way to propagate the growing stereotype of a toxic community.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows