Author Topic: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty  (Read 31872 times)

Mouli

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2014, 06:50:10 pm »
[when is the party ? \\o//]
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2014, 02:51:08 am »
Apparently it was yesterday ... well. I was just as surprised as most witnesses.

Suddenly, the Octarchal Guards proclaimed to meet near the library. Seria and I were summoned to give their statements regarding the overheard rumours that there would be different opinions regarding the property of the House Purrty.

Seria claimed rightful ownership or at least compensation for this building, according to her interpretation of Imperial Law that what was once imperial property, will always be imperial property, and the house once was bought by Donari Tyndale, a member of the imperial trading company. Also she pulled the wildcard of promising to use it for social advantage, as hospital. Here she used lady Evirea as reference, obviously with little consent.

I took my time to listen to rising differences between loosely related parties before giving my arguments: Seria was bold enough to challenge the fact that Octarchal Law is the only valid in Hydlaa, in front of the present guards; and she also tried to demand an exception of the rule that no guild or related association may own more than one guild house, by trying to verbally escape through the more or less unused house of the Rangers of Yliakum. Finally I couldn't help but summarize that her only intentions are to take for vengeance.

Trying to use more people in her command to support her position, the direction suddenly changed when captain Suno Regin took his chance to confirm criminal activities of Seria. This gave the guards an unmistakable reason to arrest Seria for a coming trial and declare finally that the House Purrty will stay rightful owner of their home. A bail of 10 million tria was set; possibly not a very high hurdle in these times, yet it would require a bailer who is loyal enough to Seria. Considering how Seria used to treat her fellowship, driven by greed and delusions, I doubt many will still be available, but there is always a chance that she may disappear before the trial...

I was pretty happy that the position of House Purrty among the guilds and citizen in Hydlaa was confirmed and consolidated. A few people followed to the tavern for a little refreshment.

Some people believe to have seen a figure resembling the appearance of Donari Tyndale.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:55:22 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2014, 11:44:22 am »
So what might I do to go about attempting to join the grand and Royal House of Purrty?
Or at least learning more about it?  :whistling:
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2014, 02:25:42 pm »
Possibly making an appointment ... Unfortunately I don't play members of the RHP very often anymore until there is more purpose to do so. But I would enjoy more interest in it, and will try to be more available in this case.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2014, 05:18:35 pm »
Thank you. :D That would be very helpful.  :)
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2014, 02:12:09 am »
A resurgence of the RHOP???? Will wonders happen? They could!!!  \\o//

RR
P.S. RR has always had a crush on Gag, don't know if the Ambassador ever knew that... heheheheh  :whistling:
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2014, 03:23:33 am »
A pity we have some missing posts here too; Siteya recently left a bunch of flowers here, which have been taken to a prominent place.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2014, 09:11:35 am »
I have a character who might be interested in joining a Royal House, as well. It would be lovely to see it active again!
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2014, 02:44:15 pm »
Siteya is planning to include a eulogy for Queen Lolitra and for Daughter, Aerynaiya [a very good friend who has also left us IC and IRL] at the upcoming DOX/SOX event, I just wanted to post that here, for those that may wish to attend and feel free to PM me with any stories and or remembrances of Lolitra, that may be included, I did not know her as well as I had liked too and so want to honor her memory IC with the respect she deserves.

Here is the event post by Roled:
The Dermorian approaches the kiosk gingerly. He takes a beautifully calligraphed scroll from his bag and smooths it out, then tacks it up in a prominent position. Next to the notice he ties a snowbud, tied in a blue and white ribbon. The notice reads:

The Novarti Celebration of Xiosia and Community Feast

The Daughters of Xiosia (DoX) and the Sons of Xiosia (SoX) invite ye all and each to the Novarti Celebration of Xiosia followed by a breaking of fast with a Community Feast!

The Celebration be open to all, no matter which Goddess or God ye may follow. T'will include readings from The Way of Peace, chanting upon the Balance of Xiosia, reflections upon our Goddess' poetry and dancing round the Sacred Tree. The Celebration welcomes new members into DoX, notably Aleeane the Healer, as well as reflections upon Aerynaia of DoX and Queen Lolitra of the Royal House of Purrty, who have passed into the Crystal.

Following the Sacred Celebration be a Breaking of Fast with all of our Citizens of the Dome, with lush foods and libations provided by the largesse of those what can do so and bring with 'em.

Please to see the Priestess Siteya of the Daughters, or the Dermorian Roled Rolak of the Sons, if ye has questions or would like to offer yer services within the reading and dancing and food bringing to the celebration! We do especially ask fer pie.

May Xiosia dance in your Dreams

Siteri Kidachi

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2014, 10:17:15 pm »
Hi everyone. I managed to get back in the game recently, which is pretty cool. I'm interested to see what's happening.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 12, 2014, 02:36:02 am »
Welcome back, it's a pleasure to have old friends returning.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador