Author Topic: [CLAN] Kore Irka-kor  (Read 10499 times)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: [CLAN] Kore Irka-kor
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2010, 01:57:22 am »
Nice settings...
I'd join but my two chars are both Blikau, and Hipie's occupied in the House :)
The alliance of the Enki doesn't exist anymore in any meaningful form at least... the House left it.
Hope you get to come back... I'd love to see you guys around, even if hipie hates superior acting Kores....

Thank you for the compliments. Well the house (if you're meaning House Cheshire?) never joined mechanically but technically there are still two other guilds within the alliance that being Akkaio Setha Clan (small guild) and KIC.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Chucki

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2011, 09:56:36 pm »
I am able to play PlaneShift again. I look forward to some casual RP from time to time.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2011, 05:46:47 am »
I am able to play PlaneShift again. I look forward to some casual RP from time to time.

Me too  :o

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2011, 08:26:19 am »
We are currently preparing for our second annual festival, coming up in June. A post will be on these forums in a few days.

Otherwise. Happy birthday to my clan. It's been a great two years! Yes quiet at times, but some amazing RP at others!

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2011, 12:48:22 am »
Happy Birthday, Kore Irka-Kor. Stay alive, Settings related guilds are valuable.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2011, 10:33:03 pm »
happy birth day for when it was

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2011, 08:35:43 am »
happy birth day for when it was

25th May 2009, which is weird I thought it was June :/

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2012, 11:05:57 pm »
Just announcing to everyone that this year the Kore Irka Clan will not be holding their Annual Festival of the Irka, due to members real life commitments.
We will probably be holding a much smaller event instead, so watch this space :)

Otherwise happy 3rd birthday to my clan.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:43:50 am by Vakachehk »

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2012, 10:16:26 pm »
An update.

The leadership of the clan has been changed, me (Vakachehk Kivikar) is now the Kor Nekadukya (Leader), this is due to the unexplained 3+ month long absence of Akaiddo, and close to 12 month before his last login.

We are still around, Fiaen and I are still actively playing. Anines comes on every so often. If you see any of us online, we'd be more than happy to RP or have a good OOC chat with you.

There will be some changes to the clan, at this stage we aren't too sure. We are still hosting the once-every fourth month Merchant Market in Ojaveda and we plan to continue this. A new forum thread will be on it's way when we have finalised all changes we will undertake. We will be 4 years old next year and we will also be hosting a public celebration in Ojaveda around May/June sometime.

I hope to see you all around, if you would like to join or add an alt character into KIC please see Fiaen or myself.