Author Topic: Merchant Market  (Read 5317 times)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Merchant Market
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:53:23 am »
Merchant Market

The Merchant Market is a fully free market. It rotates between the main towns/cities of Yliakum. Each town/city has it's own set host for the market. So this means each month it will rotate on location and host. [The markets last for about 2 real life hours, if there is a large number of people selling and buying the event can carry on for as long as it lasts.]. For more accurate time and date please use the Planeshift events calender.

Information
Ojaveda - Hosting Guild: Kore Irka Clan, Main Host: Vakachehk Kivikar,
[Date: March, July, November, last Friday 11:00pm GMT]

Gugrontid – Hosting Guild: Bloodstone Brethren, Main Host: Yahh and Baruden,
[April, August, December, last Sunday 8:00pm (20:00) GMT]

Hydlaa – Hosting Guild: The Market Chambers, Main Host: Dorbaine,
[Date: January, May, September, last Saturday 10:00pm/21:00, GMT]

Amdeneir – Hosting Guild: Klyros Junction, Main Host: Leraider and Mekora,
[Date: February, June, October, last Saturday 8:00pm GMT]

Rules:
  • There is no need to register a stall, it is just turn up on the day. [However it would be nice to have a /tell to the host if you are interested, this is so they have a fair idea whether to run the event or not.]
  • There is a maximum of three items on display per stall, guild stalls have an exemption of five items on display. All items are preferably books. [This is to stop the server and map from lag.]
  • For the guild exemption to take place you must have two or more people at the stall at any given time [unless an unexpected crash/relog happens], and have no other guild member running any other stall, unless that stall is run by its self (with no help from the guild) and is of a different category (e.g the guild runs a weapon stall and a member on their own runs a food stall, is allowed.)
  • Breaking any of the above you will be given a warning, and if you refuse and/or are continuing your offence you will be asked to pack up your stall and leave, if you refuse to leave and/or are continuing your offence, a GM will be involved and they may take various actions, you will also be banned from these events for one year meaning you cannot sell of buy anything player-to-player within the map the event takes place on.

Thank you, and we hope that everyone will enjoy these ongoing events.

Vakachehk Kivikar
Kore Manthanol, Kore Irka Clan
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:46:47 pm by Vakachehk »
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Merchant's Market
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:01:11 am »
A reminder that the Ojaveda Merchant Market is on tomorrow (for some timezones) 11:00pm GMT, 10 hours from when this comment was posted. Please remember that the PlainShift main site 'events section' is incorrect, it is not on Sunday/Monday it is on Friday/Saturday.

Merchants/vendors bring your wares and be ready to sell! Buyers come along to find a good deal, and get what you've always wanted or needed!

Please remember there are no other hosts for any other town/city! Please contact me if you are interested in becoming one.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:29:16 pm by Vakachehk »

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 07:34:17 am »
it's 11pm then :)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 04:28:35 pm »
it's 11pm then :)

Yes it is, sorry my bad calculations, thank though  :)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Merchant Market
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 12:49:35 am »
We are welcoming some more hosts.

• Yahh and Baruden of the Bloodstone Brethren guild are now hosting the Gugrontid Merchant Market.
  • bounty Hunters are currently thinking about hosting the Hydlaa Merchant Market.

- Amdeneir is still available, please contact me to host it.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 11:42:42 pm »
I wouldnt be surprised if Leraider would want to host Amdenier's >.>
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 11:51:27 pm »
I can host it if no others are interested. I am a part of Leraider's guild though, The Klyros Junction. I will see if our guild can host it together. Thanks.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 12:11:20 am »
Ok thanks Mekora and Earowo

I did send a /tell to Leraider but got no reply about a month ago  :-\

Hydlaa's Merchant Market is now getting hosted by the Bounty Hunters, we welcome them.

Sarva

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 12:28:11 am »
Who ever is doing the Merchant Market each month please give me the time and day, hopefully keeping the market on the last weekend of the month, so I can put it on the calendar. It is good if we can prevent having one time listed on the event calendar and another posted on the forum.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 12:46:04 am »
Who ever is doing the Merchant Market each month please give me the time and day, hopefully keeping the market on the last weekend of the month, so I can put it on the calendar. It is good if we can prevent having one time listed on the event calendar and another posted on the forum.

Good idea lol!

I will contact all of them so I get the date/time right too, and tell them to give you a /tell or write a petition if you're no online.

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 01:35:51 am »
what date will it be one june

Sarva

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 02:43:04 pm »
Right now I need the time and place for the May market, hopefully around the last full weekend of the month.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 05:26:53 pm »
Me and dera think our may, hydlaa one, will be the last Saturday [may 28th], at 9pm GMT, if we change the time around we will let you know.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:05:14 pm by Earowo »
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 07:00:37 am »
what date will it be one june

Currently there is no host so there is no one to decide, so I suppose 7pm it is, or another time that is more better for GMs and players, 7pm though for me would be 5am so I won't be there.

@Earowo, thanks I have updated on this thread, I'll send a /tell to Sarva to get on the PS.it calender

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 08:55:00 pm »
I will happily host it if nobody else does. I will ask if the Klyros Junction would like to with me. But they are mostly European, so the times may have to be earlier if that is alright.