Author Topic: Being able to rename containers  (Read 277 times)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Being able to rename containers
« on: June 16, 2011, 06:43:24 am »
So basically I think it would be great if we could all rename containers, this would be great for merchants (and other people who often use them). It would greatly help because you'd be able to sort things into categories. When I'm merchanting on my merchant alt, Eyantar and someone buys something, I have to go through all my containers to find that one item, it would be so much easier if I could have my containers named in categories.

The new name of the container could probably only be seen/noticed by the player who changed it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:14:03 am by Vakachehk »
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Being able to rename containers
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 06:58:55 am »
Indeed, it might be useful to tell apart the "dagger bag" from the "potion bag", and the "sabre crate" from the "food crate" ... and limiting the visibility of this altered title might also be useful; at least to avoid the public appearance of misleading (a bag called "Hops", containing rare loot) or even insulting abused titles on items.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

-stf-

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 07:06:01 am »
It could also help when you have more sacks or crates in inventory and you want to put the empty one into storage - it is hard to determine which one is empty when you only see list of them in the storage window. I'd vote for if when will be made feature request.

Koios

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 09:08:38 am »
This subject has been thuoght of for some time. Not sure why it haven't gotten more attention, really.

http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=457
Going to the Iron Temple makes you as much of a Laanx follower as going to Harnquist makes you a furnace.

* Talad made Laanx's boobs fall off by accident