Author Topic: Into The Endlessness  (Read 501 times)

Detan

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Into The Endlessness
« on: July 13, 2004, 04:22:18 am »
This is my idea of what quests I thought may be like.

-Aestus walks up to Rhisk an  Enkidukai knight.
-Aestus says \"Hello!\"
-Rhisk says \"Oh hello. I\'m Rhisk my brother owns the Alchemy shop.\"
-Aestus says \"Is there anything I could do for you?\"
-Rhisk says \"No but my brother Drake may need some help out that shop. I said I\'d help him but I\'m on duty. If you help him out for me I\'ll give you a few of these crystals I found lying around.\"
-Aestus excepts

-Aestus goes to the Alchemy shop and walks up to Drake an Enkidukai merchant.
-Aestus says \"Hi!\"
-Drake says \"Oh hello I own this shop here, but business has been pretty slow lately cause I can\'t seem to get any materials for my potions.\"
-Aestus says \"Is there anytihng I could do for you?\"
-Drake says \"No my brother Rhisk should be around to help me soon.\"
-Aestus says \"Rhisk sent me.\"
-Drake says \"Oh really. Well I guess I can get you to do something for me. Don\'t worry I\'ll pay you. You still want to help?\"
-Aestus accepts
-Drake says \"Ok I need you to go and fetch me some \'Dried Hay Seaweed\' and \'3 bottles of Lizard\'s Blood\'.\"

-Aestus goes to cattle stalls. Aestus takes a pile of \'Dried Hay Seaweed\'.
-Aestus buys 3 bottles from a shop.
-Aestus kills 3 lizards
-Aestus\' bottle fills with Lizard blood when he kills one.
-Aestus goes to Drake\'s shop.
-Aestus says \"Take this \"Dried Seaweed Hay\" and \"Bottle Of Lizard\'s Blood x3\"
-Drake says \"Oh thank you now I can start making some special potions. Here is 25 tria and a sample of my potion.\"
-Aestus recieves \'25 tria\' and \'Lizard Potion\'

-Aestus walks up to Rhisk
-Aestus says \"I helped Drake.\"
-Rhisk says \"Yeah he was telling me so. As promised here are some crystals.\"
-Aestus recieves \'Red Crystal x2\' and \'Blue Crystal x1\'

As you can see a simple quest that involves talking to NPCs and fighting monsters and bringing the items back. Of course the typing to the NPCs may be tricky but if you can use simplified phrases for everything it\'d work.
It wouldn\'t hurt to throw in some story big or small into quests. I mean simply talking to someone and having them telling you to do bring you sometihng is so boring. So how far off am I form what quest are gonna be like?
Oh and Aestus is my character!

(Hope this is in the right forum. Sorry if it isn\'t.)

Oh and the title doesn\'t make sense cause I was gonna make a short story first and then I did this and forgot to change the title and don\'t know how to edit it.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 04:26:13 am by Detan »