Author Topic: Syzerian's Backstory  (Read 488 times)

Syzerian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Syzerian's Backstory
« on: August 17, 2004, 11:51:52 pm »
RELIGION: Saivoonhae
In the beginning, there was nothingness, all but the spirits of the previous existance. They were slightless, mindless, speechless, soundless. The spirits were searching, searching for a long awaited physical existance. The spirits were following 4 great leaders: Zaramoonda, the god of purification, Saivonu, the god of redemption, Bralinae, the god of knowledge, Haviloi, the female god of the unseen. Eventually these 4 met and all agreed to do something that would change the universe completely. They agreed that they were expected by their followers to find physical existance and knew it would never be found, so the 4 great ones decided to sacrifice their own spiritual power in order to create enough power to create enough of a physical world for everyone. They linked hands and a great flash of light emerged from them and then exploded sending matter everywhere. They saved enough energy for the next part of the plan, they once again came together and all went their seperate ways as Haviloi created gravity to hold the matter into place and then created atmospheres and forces of nature, Haviloi was now left powerless, although her power would regrow after millions of years. The 3 remaining gods then created what they saw themselves as and created millions of different versions through arguements, they would be the masters of each individual planet. The spirits entered the bodies and Saivonu bound them to the body they had chosen so that when they die, their spirit may only seek out a body of the same type. Saivonu was then left as powerless as Haviloi. Zaramoonda then gave them eyes to see the glory of the physical world, tongues to taste this marvelous world and to speak, and ears to hear those words spoken by others. Zaramoonda was now weak but saved more energy in a hope to have a physical existance of his own as soon as possible. Bralinae then proceeded to give them minds to think, and to see the past and mildly into the future, and created ageing and erosion. He was then left as powerless as Haviloi and Saivonou.
Each god created their own race in secret however in a hope to help themselves be remembered better. Zaramoonda created the Zelishians, noble and pure. Saivonou created the Chaotisians, strong and greedy. Bralinae created the people of Gashmodaan, wise and intelligent. It is uncertain which race Haviloi created however, they have not been discovered and is concidered unlikely that she created a race of her own given Zaramoonda\'s discription of the kind of spirit she was. Zaramoonda is currently the only god that has managed to gain physical form and it is said that the rest will come after 50,000 years.

RACES:
Zelishians: Slim and agile people, used to cold temperatures. Pale, hair colour ranges from blue to white, eyes are completely blue and very sensitive. The natural inhabitants of Zelish and the race created by Zaramoonda.

Gashmodaan: Wise and intelligent people, they are the \'teachers\' of the universe. Tanned, brown to black hair colour, cat like eyes and purple blood. The natural inhabitants of Gashmodaan and the race created by Bralinae.

Chaotisians: Strong and greedy people, the hatred of the universe they are called. Pale, white to black hair, human like eyes, used to hot temperatures, they are seekers of power. The natural inhabitants of Chaotis and the race created by Saivonou.

These are the 3 primary races of the universe, there are many more races but they dont play a big part in my backstory

PLANETS
Zelish:
Surface = Icy
Environment = Cold with little or no wind
Temperatures = 10 to -40
MAC = Oxygen and Carbon
Race = Zelishians
Gravity Rating = 0.7
Moons = N/A
Population = 87,253,198

Gashmodaan:
Surface = Earthy and swampy
Environment = Planet covered by a large electrical storm
Temperatures = 20 to 50
MAC = Oxygen
Race = Gashmodaan
Gravity Rating = 1
Moons = Alihmae
Population = 168,237,251

Chaotis:
Surface = Rocky and firey
Environment = Hot and firey, low amount of foliage
Temperatures = 40 to 80
MAC = Hydrogen and Oxygen
Race = Chaotisian
Gravity Rating = 1.2
Moons = Goulhay, Inthin
Population = 78,465,256

MAC means Main Atmosphere Chemicals (25% or more)

Prologe
I am Syzerian Aralos, true heir to the throne of Zelish although that position was refused long ago. I shall tell you my story of how I managed to find myself in Yliakum, but first I shall tell you about myself. My name is Syzerian Aralos son of Salevou and Melrana Aralos, sibling of Quadimous and Tevine Aralos. Born on the 4th day of the Silver Cloud I am a pure blood Zelishian although I am now considered Dermorian. I am currently 159 which is still quite young but my story shall go back to when I was 156 years old.

My Backstory Will Be Written At Kada-El\'s Tavern

May I request that if you come across anything you do not completely understand in this story that you post it here so that I may make it more understandable
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 04:57:56 pm by Syzerian »