Author Topic: The Planetrix: Reloaded  (Read 8714 times)

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
The Planetrix: Reloaded
« on: September 17, 2005, 11:10:46 am »
Before reading this, read the first part.

Chapter I

\"They are almost here...\" Draklar took a look around the endless plains away from Hydlaa\'s walls.
  \"Drak, I\'m not sure if I want to be part of this sh*t.\" Link sat down and started digging a hole with his finger.
  \"What the..?\"
    \"Who cares about Planeshift? The devs are just half-witted imbeciles. I say screw them.\"
  \"Listen, Link.\" Draklar turned to him. \"I don\'t know why the hell you weren\'t banned from the Planetrix. I don\'t know why the hell someone got you out of there. I don\'t know why the hell you were allowed into the role-players\' area... And most of all, I don\'t know why the hell Kada asked me to accept you into the group!\"
    \"In other words you don\'t know crap.\"
  \"No, in other words... Either you shut your god-damn mouth or I shall close you in a very, very small box together with Seperot and Savion... And then enjoy the show.\"
   \"Pfft, nooblets.\"
 \"So we have a deal?\"
  \"Screw you...\" Said Link. \"Screw you with a metal pole.\"
    \"Did we interrupt something?\" Asked Karyuu once she and Unitearica approached the two.
    \"Yes,\" Answered Link. \"Draklar was telling me a story.\"
 \"Of?\" Unitearica joined the conversation.
 \"Of three little maggots.\" Answered Draklar.
  \"Sounds good.\" Unitearica crossed his arms. \"Care to start over?\"
   \"Care to shut up?\"
    \"Whoa... You might change your skin, but you sure didn\'t change your temper...\" The Ylian cocked an eyebrow. \"Wait, wait... Weren\'t you a Dermorian?\"
 \"Maybe so, what is your point?\"
   \"Nothing, just that... You\'re an Enkidukai now...\"
 \"So I am... Maybe I have had it enough with that fairy female looking model...\"
   \"Hmm...\" Unitearica rubbed his chin. \"Not only you grew some fur, but also your way of speaking changed...\"
 \"Aye... Apparently I have much less charisma now... No way of talking like that anymore...\"
   \"Heh... That puts me at ease.\"
    \"Also, I seem to have lost a crapload of intelligence...\"
 Unitearica winced. \"Alright, now -that- makes me a tidy bit worried...\"
   \"So...\" Karyuu spoke once again. \"Are everyone ready in there?\"
 \"Aye.\" Answered Draklar. \"We are already late.\"

\"The news on the changelog articulate it understandably.\" Said Ayshe to all the players gathered in one of the tavern rooms. \"The developers are implementing a passageway that will proceed straightaway from Hydlaa to the ojapath sector.\"
   \"They are avoiding the gate...\" Spoke Hevrah. \"Our primary defense.\"
    \"How fast are they implementing it?\" Asked Bora.
  \"Tardily, as always.\" Ayshe crossed her arms. \"But they will refine it soon enough.\"
    \"How far are they in the development?\" Dagger winced slightly.
    \"They\'re in the final touches phase.\"
  \"Crap!\" Uttered Enraged.
  \"It can\'t be accurate.\" Hevrah shook his head. \"Maybe they\'re just faking it.\"
    \"It may be...\" Ayshe shrugged her arms.
   \"That\'s not possible.\"
 \"But that means we have just few days...\" Added Bora.
 Ayshe nodded. \"That\'s right.\"
  \"It can\'t be!\" Enraged shook his head.
 \"Why not?\" Draklar and the rest of the group entered the room. \"Every monster spawning point already has three campers not walking away from it even for one second. The developers are running out of space where they could put new ones. Ojaveda has lots of free space... It also has few trainers that no one from the outside can reach in any way. They need to find a way inside.\"
  \"Draklar.\" Ayshe turned to the newcomer. \"Gladsome you could league together with us.\"
  \"Ayshe...\" Draklar nodded. \"I\'m sorry for being late. But as you all know, we no longer can stay in the Death Realm... The birdies are now staying there, removing all rebels that enter the sector. We had to find a new operations point.\"
 \"They\'re being a pain in the ass...\" Muttered Enraged.
 \"If Ayshe is right,\" Continued Bora. \"The next few days will be even worse.\"
    \"What will we do about it?\" Hevrah turned to Ayshe.
   \"We intend to extemporize what the oldbies require us to effectuate. We intend to evacuate all nonconformist accumulations conglomerated around Hydlaa and repatriate to Ojaveda.\"
    \"And I am sure the oldbies have any decent plan of stopping hundreds of power-levelers that will soon storm the city.\" Draklar smirked slightly.
  \"No, but the strategy is nevertheless being formulated.\"
  \"What are the chances that Aendar shan\'t order everyone to sit in one place, praying to him for salvation?\"
    \"He might ascertain from his own misapprehensions...\"
 \"He didn\'t last three times he tried that...\"
  \"It is enunciated that Annah shall conduct the preparations of defense anyway.\"
   \"That doesn\'t make things sound better, now does it?\"
  Suddenly Unitearica turned towards the door.
    \"What is it?\" Asked Karyuu.
   \"I don\'t know...\" He walked outside.
   \"...Now whether you people believe it or not,\" Draklar continued. \"We are reaching the end of our struggles. For I, the greatest, have found the one!\"
  \"Here we go again...\" Enraged rolled his eyes.
    \"That\'s right! Me! And not any of you... I think that should say something about my supremacy...\" Draklar hemed. \"Now to get back to the case. I believe one of the groups should stay near the Hydlaa to try and contact Grono. The prophecy is being fullfilled, but it shan\'t find its conclusion if we lose contact with her.\"
    \"You ask us to disobey oldbies\' orders.\" Hevrah crossed his arms.
  Draklar turned to him. \"Who cares about what they have to say anyway? Group can go to Ojaveda and after few hours return to the operation area, long before devs finish their feature.\"
   \"Fine, we will stay.\" Said Bora.
  \"Nay.\" Draklar shook his head. \"This mission requires someone of great competence. And there is only one person that has it...\"
 \"You...\" Ayshe cocked an eyebrow.
 \"Me.\" Draklar took a look around.
 \"Damn you, Drak.\" Enraged shook his head. \"If you get killed on your mission... I\'m sure it\'ll be the best for the rest of us.\"
   Draklar smirked. \"So it is settled.\"

Suddenly someone approached the doors of the tavern. \"Im looking for Uni\'o...\" He spoke.
   \"Never heard of him.\" Answered Tybalt.
    \"I haves something for h--\" Before the person could finish, Tybalt started touching his face. \"What the...\"
 \"I need to get to know what is your face like...\"
 \"Well, are you blind?!\" The person pushed him away.
   \"Yes... Yes I am...\" Answered Tybalt.
 \"Hmm...\"
  \"But my other senses are sharper than a steel pole...\"
    \"...What?\"
    \"And pushing me away, will cost you your eyeball... Ough!\" Tybalt hit the door.
   \"Hmm... Yes, anyways, I haves something for him... For setting me free.\" The stranger handed the martial artist a smelly object.
  \"Fine, whatever,\" Tybalt took it. \"Now beat it!\"
    \"Who was that?\" Unitearica walked down from the stairs.
   Phinehas limped towards the Ylian. \"Some tra--\" Before he could finish, he tripped over and smashed his face against the floor.
   \"Ouch!\" Unitearica turned away. \"Now that\'s gotta hurt...\"
   \"He gave you this.\" Tybalt handed him the smelly object. \"I can\'t see what it is... But my other sharp senses are telling me that it\'s Klyros\' hand...\"
    \"Hmm... a fish...\"
    \"He also said you set him free...\"
    \"The meeting is over.\" Unitearica turned to the doors. \"Take the cripple and join the others.\"
  \"What?\"
   \"The Game Masters are coming.\"
    Tybalt moved away and started sniffing around. \"I can\'t see you, Phin... But thanks to my sharp senses I will find you anyway... Hmm... You are just about--\"
  \"Argh!\"
  \"Oh, sorry... Was that your leg, or...\" Tybalt picked him up.
 \"Just let\'s go...\" Phinehas blinked. \"Tybalt watch out for the...\" He watched as the martial artist fell to the ground. \"...The wall.\"
 Unitearica sighed. \"Or yes, you two may just stay here...\" Suddenly three Game Masters entered the tavern. \"Hiya, fellas.\"
  \"It\'s him.\" Said one of the Game Masters.
  \"The anomaly.\"
    \"Do we proceed?\"
  \"Yes...\"
  \"He is still...\"
  One of the Game Masters winced. \"What was I supposed to say now?\"
 \"Only role-player.\"
   \"...Only role-player.\"
    One of the Game Masters attacked Unitearica, but he could dodge all the strikes with ease. After a while he sent a punch himself; The Game Master blocked it. \"Hmm... Higher levels.\" Just then all the others attacked. Unitearica dodged few blows and turned around, hitting with hilt head of one of the Game Masters and striking the back of another with his axe. The third Game Master was in shock and before he could get back to attacking, Unitearica sent a few blows at his corpus and head, finally sending him dead to the ground. The only remaining Game Master stood up, clutching his head in the place where he was smashed with the hilt and after a while, with eyes opened wide, he watched as Unitearica pierced him with his sword. The Ylian walked outside and took a look around. After that he moved directly into sky.

\"What happened there, Link?\" Draklar sent a private message.
  \"I don\'t know, I\'m watching TV. Leave me alone.\"
    Karyuu rolled her eyes. \"Is Uni\'o ok?\"
 \"Yeah, yeah, whatever...\"
 \"Where is he now?\" Asked Draklar.
 \"He\'s doing his Burnt Face Man thing.\"
 \"What?\" Karyuu cocked an eyebrow.
 \"Heheh... Burnt Face Man...\" Draklar chuckled.
    \"Damn it, you guys!\"

Unitearica landed in front of the temple and walked inside. After he reached the pedestal, he took a look around. \"Where are you?\"

\"This is Draklar\'s group.\" Link made contact with Ojaveda. \"Let us in, I can\'t stand those people anymore.\"
   \"Group 7, this is Ojaveda control,\" He heard in return from Natrina. \"You may enter the Gate 1.\"
    \"Wait, wait...\"
   \"What?\"
   \"Why do you call it Gate 1? We have -only- one gate...\"
   \"Well if you don\'t like it, why don\'t you go and build a second gate?\"
  \"Screw you, noob.\"
    Suddenly Link got smashed in his face. \"Ojaveda control, this is Draklar. Can we enter the Gate 1?\"
   \"We\'re opening the gate right now... Welcome home.\"
    \"There\'s no place like it...\"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 02:27:07 pm by Draklar »
AKA Skald

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers guild
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 11:30:56 am »
Awsome! :D
more!!!!
"Lordbug" Dosaki, Chancellor of Knowledge Seekers Guild

Where does the PlaneShift Modding Community live nowadays?

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 03:00:16 pm »
Agreed, this is going to be one hell of a ride ;) Very well done! And Drak\'s an Enkidukai, as he should be... All is well :D
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 03:01:06 pm »
amazing :)
Where am i in all this mix though? :P

= <3

DeviantArt

Unitearica

• Traveller
    • View Profile
PXPS:RLDD
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 07:53:04 pm »
PS - PX:RLDD is at an awesome start.  Good job Drak, keep it up.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 07:54:15 pm by Unitearica »

Kwip

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 09:52:26 am »
Kwip gets a mad look in his eyes and starts shouting \"More, More\"

Hmm, though I do miss the old \"Draklar talk\"... :(
Lurking in that space between -             \The\____
 trying to see what is off both ends -        -----\Mad\_____
  but the confusion and chaos looks so fun -     ------\Bard\
   that I must now jump down twixt them both and dance the dance

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 02:09:07 pm »
\\o/

although sometimes like kwip says old draklar talk is missed.
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Rage McCloud

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 06:51:05 pm »
Tis as a bowl of chex mix!

It is planeshift and Matrix Reloaded Fused together in a mixing bowl for us to eat diliciously!

MORE I SAY!

/me wonders what he has instore with the \"ghostly\" guys at the mansion of vamps...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 06:52:33 pm by Rage McCloud »
Greeting fellow adventurers!
My name is Rohnan Darosel.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 06:02:20 pm »
Chapter II

The group passed the gate and entered the ojapath sector. As Draklar\'s group moved onward, suddenly a bunch of characters got in their way. Draklar nodded to one of them. \"Lord Sangwa...\"
    Sangwa returned the nod. \"Sir Draklar...\"
 \"I asked you to not title me that...\"
 \"Fine, fine... Just Draklar.\" Sangwa chuckled.
    \"Are you here to watch me squash those lousy maggots?\" Draklar nodded in direction of the other three characters.
 \"Nope, I\'m here to gather some rumors.\"
    One of the characters cleared his throat. \"Captain Murtagh demands--\"
 Draklar sent him a glare. \"Speak that word again and before you know it, your eyeball shall be ripped out with a rusty spoon, whereas Trepor accid shall be poured into your skull, gradually, until your brain turns into a heap of fleshy pulp. And while I do so, I shall cut off your fingers one by one, with a blunt axe; Afterwards, craming them right up your--\"
 \"...Requests your immediate counsel, sir!\" At the sound of the title, Draklar growled. \"Err, thing!\"
    \"Link!\" Draklar turned to the member of his group.
    \"What the hell do you want?\"
  \"Take some of my equipment,\"
  \"No.\"
 \"Take these swords, and this hammer, and this mace...\"
    \"...No.\"
 \"Knuckle duster, flail, spear, claymore, halberd...\"
  \"I said no, goddamnit!\"
   \"Quarterstaff, pointy stick, pike, fluffsword, basilard, dirk, spoon, falchion, metal poker, and this battle-axe... Hmm... Nay, wait, I shall take the axe with me... It still might be of use...\"
    \"You know what, Draklar? Fu-- Hmm...\" Link turned to the weapons and unzipped his pants.
  Draklar walked away with the encountered group.
 \"What is it between them? Unitearica turned to Karyuu.
   \"Draklar and Murtagh?\" Karyuu rolled her eyes. \"Me.\"
    \"You?\"
    \"Yes, apparently Murtagh wants to \'steal\' me from Draklar... But he\'s more of an annoyance than anything else... So now Draklar wants to crack his skull open.\"
  \"Hmm... Charming...\"
  \"Like a charging Tefusang...\" The Enkidukai smiled.
   \"...Right.\"
   \"Uni\'o!\" Yelled Efflixi while rushing through the ojapath.
 \"Damn... Here goes the banana boy...\" Unitearica rolled his eyes.
 \"How does he always know?\"
    \"Doesn\'t he have anything better to do?\"
   \"Yeah, and that banana...\" Karyuu wrinkled her nose. \"Kind of creepy, really...\"
    \"Right, dancing like that, with its... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!\"
    \"Shush, he\'s almost here...\"
   \"Hiya, Uni\'o!\" Efflixi panted. \"Karyuu, Link...\"
 \"Shut up, noob.\" Answered Link.
   \"It\'s great to have you back.\" Efflixi turned to Unitearica.
   \"Thanks, it\'s g--\"
 \"Wanna see Mrs. Banana?\"
  \"Wait, what? Hell no!\"
    \"Look!\" He put a flashy banana on the floor. \"She\'s changing her colours and she\'s dancing! Look at her dance!\" Efflixi started dancing together with the banana.
 \"Oh god, make them stop...\" Unitearica rolled his eyes.
   \"Hey, wanna me to carry your equipment, Uni\'o?\"
    \"No, just stick with your bananas.\"
   \"How about you Karyuu?\"
   \"No, I\'m fine.\" She grinned.
   \"You can carry these...\" Link pointed at the weaponry on the ground.
  \"Yeah, sure Link.\" He picked up all the weapons. \"Hmm... Are these weapons supposed to be so wet?\"
  \"Err... Sure.\"
    \"Are they Swords and stuff of Water or something?\"
    \"Yeah, yeah, whatever...\"
 Efflixi sniffed them a bit. \"Eugh, they smell more like Swords of Urine to me.\"
   \"They just might be...\" Whispered Link.
   \"What did you say?\"
   \"Nothing! Carry the damn weapons, noob.\"
  \"Anyway, I was thinking--\"
    \"You don\'t say?\" Link interrupted him.
 \"Yeah, and I thought... Maybe I should join one of the groups.\"
   \"Let me guess...\" Unitearica sighed.
  \"I want to join Draklar\'s group. I know Draklar didn\'t accept any propositions yet...\" He nodded to Link. \"Except for you, Link.\"
 \"Get lost, kid.\"
  \"...But I think it\'s fate... Just think about it... The banana... Draklar\'s group.\"
 \"...What?\" Unitearica cocked an eyebrow.
  \"Banana... Group. C\'mon, just think about it.\"
 \"I don\'t think I follow you, Efflixi...\"
   \"Hmm... Let me explain: When Mr. Banana meets Mrs. Banana--\"
  \"Hey, look!\" Yelled Karyuu. \"A distraction!\"
    \"Where?\" Asked Efflixi.
   \"Where?\" Repeated Link.
   Before the two regained from confusion, Karyuu and Unitearica ran away.

Draklar entered one of the Ojaveda houses. Behind a counter, there was sitting Murtagh. He looked up to Draklar and after a while spoken. \"Ah yes, Draklar...\"
    Draklar nodded to him. \"Maggot...\"
    \"It seems the agression shall accompany our conversation... As always.\"
   \"What would you say for my axe to accompany your arse?\"
   Murtagh shook his head. \"Barbarian...\"
    Draklar grasped his axe. \"Bard...\"
    \"Cannot we talk in peace, for once?\"
  \"Actually I wouldn\'t mind you talking in pieces, myself...\"
    \"You think you are so wit, do you not?\"
   \"All I think right now is which part of your face I should smash... first.\"
   \"Now, now... Why would you want to mutilate my face? Is there a reason for making others look just like you?\"
 \"Is there a reason why I shouldn\'t crack your skull right now?\"
    \"Listen now!\" Uttered Murtagh. \"My father was a captain of a great ship!\"
   \"...Not that again.\"
  \"He sailed through endless seas and faced horrible monsters. Monsters that would make you flee in horror.\"
    \"You father was a failure...\"
 \"What?\"
   \"I mean just look at yourself. How much did he have to screw up to raise such son as you?\"
    \"...\"
 \"I am sure he wanted to bring up a fierce sailor, but instead all he got is a wimpish bard who probably can\'t even tell a stern from a quarter...\"
 \"Those are actually same--\"
   \"And the way you walk? The way you speak? What kind of sailor would do that? I bet the one who threw you out of the ship was your father, who did so in an attempt to get rid of the biggest mistake of his entire life!\"
 \"All right, that is it!\"
  \"Aye, that\'s it, maggot... Come here and punch my axe with your face!\"
 Aendar hemed while trying to get inside the house. \"Do I interrupt something?\"
    \"Aye, I was just about to...\" Draklar glanced at Aendar. \"Hmm... some problems with entering there?\"
    \"Yeah, head gets stuck... It got even bigger lately.\"
 \"Let us pop it like a balloon!\"
   \"...\"
 \"Bad idea?\"
   \"Yes.\"
    \"Well, you shouldn\'t let your ego grow like that...\"
   \"The bigger Frank gets, the better.\"
  \"I am sure of that...\" Draklar looked over the doorway. \"So...\"
 \"I\'ll just stay outside.\"
  \"Aye, sounds good.\"
   \"You both probably wonder why I came here...\"
 \"To talk about what should be told to the masses about the sudden threat from the developers?\" Asked Murtagh.
 \"Hmm...\" Aendar winced. \"No, no... I came here to talk about... Hmm... About oranges.\"
  \"Oranges?\" Murtagh cocked an eyebrow.
 \"Yes, orange... oranges.\"
 \"Really...\"
   \"Yes, in fact call me Lord Orange now.\"
   \"We get rid of the lemon maniac, so we get an orange one instead...\" Draklar rolled his eyes. \"How quaint...\"
   \"Oranges own lemons.\" Aendar nodded slightly.
 \"Right, if that is all you had to say, I was just about to smash this--\"
  \"Well no.\"
    \"No?\"
 \"No, I also want to talk about what should be told to the masses about the sudden threat from the developers.\"
    \"Ah yes, we would have never thought of that.\" Murtagh rolled his eyes.
   \"Indeed. So what are your views on that?\"
 \"We cannot tell them everything just yet. There shall be no use of the panic that it might cause.\" Said Murtagh.
  Draklar shook his head. \"We cannot hide the truth from them. We would be no better than the developers this way. Truth and honesty... It is all that matters. I say we tell them everything.\"
 \"With all undue respect, my dear barbarian... Our defenses are not fully prepared just yet. We still need to think of a fighting tactic, decide on the battle positions and figure out who shall take part in battle, and whom not. So until our military is fully set, we have no way of making the citizens feel any safer than if we would simply tell them, they will all get banned tomorrow. Saying we are under threat of being attacked shall cause utter fear and total chaos, which all together mean, so unneeded right now, panic. When the need arises we should tell them. But not any sooner than we are ready to handle all the doubts and coflicts that surely shall be something we would have to face once the truth is brought forward. I think that fully explains my statement and removes any doubts that might be pointed at it. So I am asking you: did I make myself clear?\"
    \"ODIN!\" Yelled Draklar and smashed Murtagh\'s head with his axe, putting him unconscious in the same moment.
    \"Well now...\" Aendar cocked an eyebrow. \"I suppose that settles the case of what should be done...\"

Link and Efflixi approached Karyuu and Unitearica. The Ylian sighed. \"We were so close...\"
    \"Hey, why did you run off like that?\" Efflixi titled his head.
    \"Well we--\" Unitearica got interrupted by Efflixi.
    \"Hey, did I tell you what Mr. Banana did to Mrs. Banana few days ago?\"
   \"Oh boy...\" Unitearica rolled his eyes.
   \"It was kind of amusing and creepy at the same time. Either way, worth telling about. So they were like all alone in that room, right?\"
   \"Hey, look!\" Yelled Karyuu. \"A distraction!\"
    \"Haha, I\'m not falling for that one again!\" Efflixi grinned. \"Huh? Guys? Where are you?\"
 Link glanced at him. \"I hate you, kid...\"
AKA Skald

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 06:09:07 pm »
Murtagh... xD Oh gods. I can\'t stop laughing.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Rage McCloud

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 06:48:54 pm »

HAH! Look! a distraction! HAHAHHA!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 06:49:24 pm by Rage McCloud »
Greeting fellow adventurers!
My name is Rohnan Darosel.

Unitearica

• Traveller
    • View Profile
ROFL
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 11:41:47 pm »
8)  :D When I am able to catch my breath from laughing so hard, I will have to plug in and congratulate you Drak.   :]  :))  :D   So inredibly funny.

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 07:34:30 am »

i have no star :(

but i think i need to re watch again revolutions beofre i get this chapter polperly :/  but yeah, keep writing \\o/

Editation! just noticed, nice title picture :D
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 09:10:29 am »
Bleh, you people make me want to write even more :P

Originally posted by Drey
Editation! just noticed, nice title picture :D
Yeah, Kary makes the coolest stuff, doesn\'t she? ;D
AKA Skald

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2005, 09:01:01 am »
Chapter III

\"Where\'s my cheese?!\" Yelled Link after entering his home. On the floor there was some hand puppet. Link approached it and put it on his hand.
 \"Where have you been, Link?\" He said in a very high pitched voice. \"I was worried about you!\"
   \"Shut up, wench!\" Link said in a normal voice again. \"Where\'s my cheese!\"
    \"I ate it!\"
   \"What?\"
   \"It was yum!\"
 \"I will kill you for that, b*tch!\"
    \"No, please Link! Don\'t hurt me!\"
  \"Tell me where you hid the cheese!\"
   \"It\'s on the top shelf. I wanted to keep it for our children.\"
 \"We don\'t have any children, you tart.\"
    \"Because you never give me enough attention!\"
 \"Suck my--\"
   \"Sure!\"
   \"Get lost, wench! I don\'t want to have anything to do with you!\"
   \"Well I think you do! I think I\'m pregnant!\"
   \"You can\'t be pregnant! You are a damn puppet!\"
    \"Puppets have feelings too!\"
  \"Well feel this!\" Said that, Link started smashing his hand with the puppet on it against the wall. \"Huh? Do you feel that?\"
    \"Oh, Link! It hurts! Please stop!\"
    \"I\'ll stop when I want to, b*tch!\" Link yelped. \"F*ck that hurts...\"
 \"Why are you so bad? Why are you never home?\"
 \"Because I hang out with Draklar\'s group, you imbecile!\"
   \"You shouldn\'t hang out with Draklar! He\'s crazy!\"
  \"I know, but they told me I would get to meet some chicks...\"
 \"What?! You are cheating on me!\"
  \"Hell Yeah, I am. Gonna do something about it?\"
   \"Hell yeah, I will!\" Link slammed his own face with the hand that had puppet on it, putting himself unconscious in same moment.

\"Today you all shall honor those who have been here before you!\" Aendar started his speech for the masses gathered in the Broken Doors tavern. \"As you all know, we, the oldbies, are better than you worthless scum! We are smarter, cooler and witter than any of you will ever be! Now I don\'t care how many posts you made, or how many monsters you have defeated! I don\'t care how active you all have been during your stay here! Despise all that, only one thing matters! We were here before you! So hear me, people of Ojaveda! We, and mostly I, are your Gods! If not for us, none of you would be here. We are the ground that you walk! We are the air that you breathe! We are the water that gives you your lives! We are the fire that inflames your souls! We are the feces that you dispose in the toile-- What the hell...? Who wrote that?\" Aendar started looking around, finally setting his eyesight on Draklar who tried to hid his grin. \"Why you...\" Aendar clenched his teeth. \"So as I was saying, listen to me scum! I am your God! And all of you were made just for one thing! Thing that I now order you all to fullfill! I order you all to praise me!\" Aendar took a look around. Everyone in the tavern were silent, staring at him blankly. \"Also, Draklar wanted to say something...\" As Draklar moved forward, everyone in the tavern started cheering.
 \"Friends... Brothers in arms... Annoying imbeciles...\" Draklar smashed Murtagh\'s nose with his elbow, just when he started regaining consciousness and could finally stand up. \"We all have gathered here today for a reason! And I assure you that listening to Aendar\'s ego trip is not it! We have gathered here today because we are soon to face a horrible threat from the developers! In this very moment they are creating a tunnel, of which the sole purpose is to let the power-levelers into our land!\" Everyone started gabbling. \"Aye... The days of bliss are soon to be done! No more running around naked... No more making others to drink the yellow liquid... No more sticking the toes into the bottles... From this day on we must prepare to fight! But hear me as I say it! I am not afraid! Why, you ask? Because I want to die and finally go to Valhalla? No! ...Well, yes, but not only that! As I look at this place... As I look at you all... I see that it does not differ that much from the great hall of Asgard! Sure! I do not see here the mighty spears as long as the longest of trees! I do not see here the golden shields protecting our heads from the rain! I do not see here the streams made out of mead! But hear me say it! I see here that, which matters most! I see here an army of fierce soldiers that shall not flee from the threat. An army that shall face the danger and vanquish it with the godlike fury! An army that, when the time is right, shall send all the power-levelers where is their place! An army that shall send their arses all the way to Runescape!\" The tavern got filled with warcries. \"Today let us show them that we are not afraid! Let us show them that we await their move! Let us show them how much alcohol we can take! Today let us all get drunk! Men, women... krans... Tonight all shall feel the taste of ale! Tonight Aendar pays for it all!\"
    \"...The Hell.\" Aendar cocked an eyebrow.
  \"So let us party! Let us party until no sobber man remains! Let us party as never before, and show those bums that we shall party whenever we want... Let us show them that if they don\'t like it... They can go to hell!\" Draklar took a look around the cheering characters and moved backwards to the rest of his group.
    \"You always had a way with words...\" Karyuu approached him smiling slightly.
  Draklar half-smiled. \"There are things in this game, Karyuu, that shall never change...\" He nodded in the direction of his tale. \"Some things do change.\"
   Karyuu grinned.
 Murtagh approached them with a bleeding nose. \"Have you lost your mind? What was that for?\"
   \"I believe someone being an imbecile is enough of a reason to hit him...\"
 \"Well why will you not hit yourself th--\" Murtagh\'s word got interrupted by Draklar\'s fist. \"Alas! My eye!\"
   \"See? You did it again...\"
    \"What?\"
   \"That imbecile thingy...\"
 \"Oh, I will show yo--\"
    \"Wait, wait... I think it is coming again...\"
 \"It seems I am not wanted here...\"
    \"You learn faster than I thought.\" Draklar nodded.
    Murtagh snorted. \"Alright. May our next meeting fare better.\"
 \"May there be no next meeting.\" Answered Draklar.
 Murtagh turned to Karyuu. \"Lady.\" He nodded to Draklar. \"Beast...\" Finally he walked away.
  \"Well!\" Uttered Draklar. \"I believe this beast needs to drink some mead... Now, if you excuse me... Aendar is funding my drinks...\"
AKA Skald