Author Topic: The Planetrix: Reloaded  (Read 8715 times)

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 01:44:40 am »
The day you\'ll see me put Karyuu in anyone\'s arms other than mine, is the day you\'ll see Talad go \"zomg! PS needs goblins!\"

I hope I made myself clear enough :P
AKA Skald

Cha0s

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2005, 02:53:28 pm »
Oh, I know. I was just teasing. :P
Cha0s
Mac OS X Forum Moderator
In-Game Roleplay Forum Moderator
Please search and skim existing threads before posting!

Unitearica

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Reloaded
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2005, 03:03:27 pm »
Thing is Uni\'o   :D (Unitearica) doesnt have an interest within PS, AND since this is a loosely based parody, aplying more to PS than Matrix, I think it has been handled very well. I believe for the PS parody, a love interest isn\'t necessary as much as the protection of a friendship/group/guild interest. (hope that makes sense)  :rolleyes:  :))

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers guild
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2005, 01:04:48 pm »
Originally posted by Draklar
The day you\'ll see me put Karyuu in anyone\'s arms other than mine, is the day you\'ll see Talad go \"zomg! PS needs goblins!\"

I hope I made myself clear enough :P

*thinks about making Talad say that... because
*notices what he wrote and starts running
"Lordbug" Dosaki, Chancellor of Knowledge Seekers Guild

Where does the PlaneShift Modding Community live nowadays?

Rage McCloud

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2005, 03:30:19 pm »
\"As I already said, me and...\" Zanzibar took a look around. \"Hey, you guy!\"
Some random person turned in their direction. \"lol me?\"
\"Yes, do you think that my friend Seytra here is wrong?\" Zanzibar asked him.
\"lol freebies?\"
\"There you go.\" He put a ruby on the ground. \"So?\"
\"lol Seytra ur wrong.\" The person ran off with the newly acquired ruby.

wow you captured those \"13372042\" very well... well you left out the number parts but who cares...
lol before every sentence is funny because its true... and the asking for freebies... it makes it seem as you acted that way in the early days of your PSness...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 03:31:01 pm by Rage McCloud »
Greeting fellow adventurers!
My name is Rohnan Darosel.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 12:25:15 pm »
Chapter V

\"Uni\'o! You\'re not on the party?\" Annah approached Unitearica who wandered around somewhat away from the tavern.
    \"No, I--\"
 \"Don\'t worry ... heh ... I have the same problem ...\"
  \"Problem?\" Unitearica arched an eyebrow.
  \"You know ... the problem?\" Annah winked to him. \"Getting those ... awful gasses after ... drinking alcohol. When everything ... rumbles ... in your stomach ... trying to get out ... advancing and advancing ...\"
 \"Ok, you may stop now.\"
   \"... And then you feel like ... throwing up ... everything you ate ... including that rat eye ...\"
    \"No, seriously...\"
    \"... But the worst part is ... when you just have to go ... to the toilet ... and when you do what has to be done ... you have to smell that awful ... stench ...\"
    \"Annah...\"
    \"Yes?\"
    \"I don\'t have such problem.\"
   \"Oh ... heh ... well ... neither do I ...\"
    \"So why are you here, Annah?\"
 \"It\'s ... because of ... ... the newbies ...\"
  \"You hate them?\"
  \"No, no ... you see oldbies and ... newbies have to live ... in peace. There\'s not even such things as ... oldbies ... or newbie ... we are all ... part of a whole ... We are ... the ... unity. There mustn\'t be ... categories ... like newbie or oldbie ... we are all equal ... When the ... universe ... was first created ... it also was ... a newbie ... But now we see it ... as old ... as an oldbie ... So how can universe be both ... newbie and oldbie? ... Because newbie and oldbie ... are same things ... Do you ... follow what I\'m ... saying?\"
 \"No.\"
 \"Planets were created ... Yes, planets also were ... once newbies ... But now they are ... oldbies ... Look at me ... I am considered as cool ... and oldbie ... by many ... But what do you think ... our planet thinks of ... me? It thinks ... that ... I\'m a newbie ... Because it was here ... before me ... But our planet is wrong ... Because it all is relative ... And no one can ... consider other to be a ... newbie. When God created human ... he didn\'t want them ... to be newbies or ... oldbies ... He wanted them to reproduce ... and consider their children as their ... equals ... Because ... no child is newbie to ... his parents ... Did you see a parent ... call his son a noob? No ... So in same way ... I won\'t call you a noob ... my son ...\"
 \"What did you just call me?\" Unitearica arched an eyebrow.
    \"It is not ... about what I called you ... It is about ... what I ... didn\'t ... call you ... I didn\'t call you ... a noob ... And you know why? ... Because you aren\'t ... a noob ... Just like I ... am not an oldbie ... Even though ... I was here ... for so long ...\"
  \"What\'s your point, Annah?\"
    \"Point? There is no ... point ... I don\'t bother ... making points ... I am ... only saying ...\"
   \"So I see...\"
 \"Say ... have you ever ... been ... in Avril Lavigne\'s... house?\"
  Unitearica sighed. \"No Annah, I have not.\"
    \"Right ... Just checking ... if you tell ... the truth ... If you were ... in her house ... she would ... tell me ... heh ...\"
    \"You know Avril Lavigne?\"
 \"Yes ... We ... play squash together ... The central north Romanian version of it ...\"
    \"What the hell, Annah? You don\'t expect me to believe that, do you?\"
   Annah gasped. \"You said the ... H-word.\"
  \"H-word? You mean \'expect\'?\"
    \"No, no ... the other H-word.\"
    \"...Hell?\"
    \"Ahh! You said it ... again!\"
 \"What the hell?\"
  \"Lalalala! I can\'t ... hear you!\"
  \"Cut the crap, Annah...\"
  \"Because I\'ve never felt like this before ...\" Annah started singing. \"I\'m naked ... Around you ... Does it show? ... You see right through me ... And I can\'t hide ... I\'m naked ... Around you ... And it feels so right ...\"
 \"...Think I should go now.\"
   \"I feel like I am all alone ... All by myself I need to get around this ... My words are cold, I don\'t want them to hurt you ... If I show you, I don\'t think you\'d understand ... Cause no one understands ...\" Annah took a look around. \"Uni\'o? Where are ... you?\"

\"Uni\'o!\"
   \"This just isn\'t my day...\" Unitearica turned in the direction, which he heard the voice from. There were few men approaching him.
 \"This is from the oracle.\" One of them handed him a cookie.
   \"It\'s time to go...\"

\"I want to divorce you, Link.\" He said in a high pitched voice.
   \"No way, you\'re after my money!\"
   \"You don\'t even have any money, you maggot!\"
   \"Sure I do! I just hide them from you.\"
   \"Why did I marry you in the first place anyway?\"
  \"Because of sex.\"
 \"Oh yeah...\"
  \"Well I\'m going to find some chicks now. You just wait here and be your usual b*tchy self.\"
    \"Well once you\'re gone, I\'m going to meet with Josh!\"
   \"Josh? That screwdriver?\"
 \"I told you not to call him that!\"
    \"But he -is- a damn screwdriver!\"
 \"Whatever, at least he\'s better in bed than you ever were!\"
    \"...\"

Zanzibar got his 100 slash dagger ready and glanced at the passing Draklar\'s group.
  \"I can\'t believe Bora did it...\" Said Draklar. \"I told them quite clearly that I should be the one to contact Grono. Why must some people be some stubborn?\"
 \"You know what? Screw you, idiot.\" Link turned to Draklar.
    \"Link... I believe we had a small talk about that.\"
   \"Fine, fine... Screw you, boss.\"
  \"That\'s more like it.\"
 Once they passed by him, zanzibar got out from the shadows and headed for Unitearica with intend to stab him in the back. He was getting closer and closer... The murder was inevitable, yet something unexpected happened... He tripped over. After standing up, he tried to approach Unitearica once again. Once more he approached the stabbing distance and was ready to make his final move.
   \"Uni\'o!\" Someone yelled from behind. Everyone turned around and noticed zanzibar standing in an attacking position, with dagger in his hand.
   \"I uhh... My grandma asked me to shave her back... No, wait... crap.\" Zanzibar has quit Planeshift.
   \"Well that was... odd...\" Draklar arched an eyebrow.
  \"Uni\'o!\" Efflixi approached them. \"I heard you\'re going to see Grono.\"
    \"We don\'t have time, kid.\" Muttered Draklar.
   \"I only want to talk with Uni\'o.\"
  \"No way Efflixi,\" Said Unitearica. \"I stroked your banana yesterday already.\"
   \"You -what-?\" Draklar\'s eyes widened.
  \"Uhh... I don\'t know what he\'s talking about.\"
  \"It was -you- who said it!\"
   \"My banana was very happy about it...\" Efflixi turned to Unitearica. \"And looks forward to your another visit. I can show you how happy my banana is now.\"
  \"No!\" Uttered Draklar.
    \"So what do you want?\" The Ylian asked.
   \"One of the special ones said to give this to you... And that you would understand.\" Efflixi handed him a bent spork. \"He said you will be next.\"
   \"Crap...\"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 04:36:33 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2005, 12:35:51 pm »
*wets himself laughing at the annah monolog*

best conversation EVER!

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2005, 12:37:29 pm »
ok... i think i read that efflixi section in totaly the wrong way, dirty minds and all.

the annah convo totally wierded me out

but as ususal a two thumbs up and a big grin from me. keep writing.

and yes, i do spell the same word in different ways in one post. that way one has to be correct... hpoefully.
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2005, 01:12:30 pm »
The Annah conversation was ridiculously hard to read.. xD
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Unitearica

• Traveller
    • View Profile
rofl
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2005, 06:40:39 pm »
That was so D4|\\/|N funny, I lost it halfway through the Annah convo.  Dude, I dont know where u manage to come up with the makeshift storyline to parody so closely to PS and Matrix, but dang ur way too good at it. I shake the hand of a master parody write.

:D  :))  :)  ;)  :P

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 02:27:13 am »
Originally posted by Draklar
    \"Do you realise we just stumbled upon Hydlaa plaza, the place filled with -many- people that are -very- likely to start shouting because of -anything- interesting we might do, therefore bringing attention of -all- the Game Masters online?\" Seytra muttered under his breath.
 \"Yes I do. So?\" Zanzibar shrugged slightly.
[clip]

1.  I was only banned once, and it was reduced (I\'ll be playing again starting tuesday).

2.  Drey and I have always been good terms, and it offends me that you would suggest otherwise.

3.  Whenever I asked people to \"take it to tells\", it\'s because the developers specifically told me to keep the flaming out of the public IRC chat.

I appreciate that you put a lot of work and creativity into whatever that was.  I\'ve yet to read the rest of it as I only had my attention pointed to that later section of it.  However, I\'m sure you have better use for your active imagination than insulting me and making up lies about things you obviously do not understand.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 02:41:55 am »
1) If you\'d read up the whole story, you\'d know it is set in future of PS.
2) I know. Drey said that many times. I\'m on good terms with Drey either anyway, it\'s just a story :P
3) It is a parody. It\'s purpose is to ridiculously enlarge some things, as to a point of it becoming hilarious. It is not meant to be taken seriously.

Lighten up dude, I didn\'t mean to offense you in any way.
AKA Skald

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 05:06:04 am »
shal, i dont see where he has made you look bad, you should be glad that you have a role in the story :P

also, where did he suggest that we were no friends?
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 09:00:17 am »
Chapter VI

\"If I may ask, why did you let them go on their little mission when Ojaveda is currently under a serious threat and obviously needs anyone who can use a weapon of their choice and who is able to defend it?\" Said Murtagh, seemingly annoyed at Annah. \"The developers are progressing rather quickly. They are at the state of final touches. The new tunnel will soon be opened and the vast number of power-leveling scum will storm our land and wipe out anyone who stands on their way. We need every single warrior on our side to stand against this threat. I mean it. Even with all our forces ready we will be forced to face a horrible battle in which many, if not all, will find their death. And yet you allow Draklar and his group to leave Ojaveda and contact the so called oracle! Do you really believe in what Draklar says? Does it make any sense? He is crazy and you know that. He cannot be trusted, all he can do is swing his goddamn axe at anything that moves. His brain isn\'t capable of making any serious decisions. You can expect him to say \'Me Drak! Me smash moving stuffs!\', but -not- do anything of importance. I am the one who does all the thinking here, not him. And yet for some reason you listened to his crazy plan. I demand to hear the reason behind all this, valid enough to prove to me that the elders of this place still are capable of using their brain cells. So?\"
  Annah hemed. \"Even though ... you are a newbie ... and I am  ... an oldbie ... there is no difference between ... us ... We must learn to live in ... peace ... Because ... we all ... are equal ...\"
 \"Why do I even bother..?\"

Unitearica slowly entered the temple. It was rather quiet in there, he didn\'t hear any lively conversations that usually could be heard in this place. He continued his stroll, finally reaching he gate to the main hall. Next to the pedestal he noticed a robust, unkept Ylian who had his hair reaching the shoulders and almost as long beard.
  \"Hello.\" He said, with a bit of unease in his voice.
  \"Hail!\" The Ylian uttered.
    \"Who are you?\" Unitearica approached him.
 \"My name is Xalthar. I am here to take you to the gloried oracle. Yet first, I must say something.\"
   \"Say what?\"
   \"Heads!\" Said that, Xalthar swinged his axe at Unitearica\'s head.
  Unitearica ducked just in time and after jumping away, he grasped his dual shortswords. Xalthar didn\'t give him much time to prepare, charging at him with a battlecry without any further wait. Unitearica sidestepped from the attack and swinged one of the swords at his opponent. He didn\'t manage to hit him however, receiving a kick in the chest and getting thrown away a bit, yet managing to land back on his feet. Xalthar leaped at him with the axe ready for attack. Unitearica jumped away just in time and with unease glanced at the crack in the floor caused by the hit of his enemy\'s axe. He leaped at Xalthar, making himself spin in the air and sending two attacks at the robust Ylian. Before he could do any harm, Xalthar grabbed him by the collar and sent him back to ground, creating a shock wave directly from under his body. Unitearica instantly jumped back to his feet and aimed his shortswords.
    \"Good.\" Said Xalthar. \"There are many people who want to bug Grono. I had to be sure.\"
  \"Of what?\"
    \"That you are the one, Uni\'o.\"
 \"You coul\'ve just check my label.\"
 \"No. You do not truly know someone until you fight them. Come, she awaits our arrival.\" Said that Xalthar walked into the mid-air.
    Unitearica followed him instantly. \"Is this a modification of map?\" He glanced at Xalthar who nodded slightly. \"Are you a programmer?\" This time he shook his head. \"Then what are you?\"
  \"I am a proud son of the northland! Glorious descendant of the vikings and a true follower of the way of STEEL! Ready to crack the infidel skulls--\"
  \"Ok, that\'s nice. But what do you do in -here-?\"
   \"I protect that, which matters most.\" They arrived at the plaza, where Grono was already awaiting them.
   \"Quickly, quickly!\" She yelled. \"Let\'s not waste any time. I have a game to play.\"
   \"Aren\'t you playing one right now?\" Unitearica tilted his head.
    \"What?\"
   \"Planeshift.\"
 \"Oh, that. Well Planeshift sucks, I have a better game to play.\"
  \"Is that why you aren\'t in council?\"
   \"Council?\"
    \"The oldbies of Planeshift.\"
  \"Ah, yeah. All those people are being silly, still believing that this \'game\' is going anywhere. And Kiern is there just for the fun of watching people arguing, I think.\" She shrugged.
    \"Then why are you here?\"
  Grono shrugged. \"Just because.\"
   \"Just because? And they call you the oracle?\"
 \"Let\'s get back to the point when I said let\'s not waste any time, shall we?\"
   \"Fine, what did you want to tell me?\"
 \"You want to save all that Ojaveda business, right?\"
  \"Yeah, I guess... Draklar will yell at me if I won\'t.\"
 \"Listen up then. To save Ojaveda, you have to reach Darkmoon, but to do that you will need the storymaker.\"
   \"The storymaker?\"
 \"Yeah, he disappeared some time ago... Last seen eating a cake... Or five cakes, doesn\'t matter. What does matter is that he was found just recently. He\'s being help prisoner by a very dangerous... or just very curious individual. His name is Seperot and he will not let him go without cutting off all of his limbs beforehand.\"
 \"What does he want?\"
  \"What do all freaks with power want? More power. Find a way into the hole behind Zak and you might have a chance of meeting him.\"
 \"We must go.\" Xalthar jumped a bit around Grono.
  \"Well it\'s game time for me. Good luck, kiddo.\" Both Grono and Xalthar logged out.
 \"Mr Unitearica!\" Drey approached the plaza. \"Did you get my fish?\"
  \"Yeah, it was very... smelly.\"
    \"Glad you liked it. Surprised to see me?\"
 \"After all the stuff I went through lately? No.\"
  \"Then you knows it.\"
  \"Knows... Know what?\"
 \"That im no longer a Game Master. I dont knows how it happened, how you removed my character, how you made me lose the Game Master status. But thats not important. Important is what followed it.\"
   \"Party at the Game Masters HQ?\"
   \"Noes! I banned you, Mr Unitearica, I watched you vanish. But then somethings happened. Something that I thought would happen anyways. You removed my Game Master status, Mr Unitearica. I knew what I was goings to do afterwoods losing that.\"
\"Heh, afterwoods...\"
\"What?\"
\"It\'s \'afterwards\'\"
\"Ah, so thats how its spelled... Anyways, I wanted to leave this game. But I didnt. I couldnt. I still wanted to stay. And now im here because of you, Mr Unitearica, because of you im no longers the Game Master of this game. But as you knows all people needs a reason to be here, without purpose our characters would not exist.\"
   \"It is purpose that created our characters.\" Some character approached them, with another few following him.
  \"lol purpose that makes us level.\"
    \"Purpose that guides us.\"
 \"That makes us better than others.\"
   \"That shows us our place.\"
    \"wtf? lol whatr u ppl doing?\"
 \"That makes us stay.\"
 \"I ams here because of you, Mr Unitearica. Im here to take froms you what you tried to take from me. Purpose.\"
    \"Really?\"
 \"Yes.\" Drey handed him a diamond encrusted fire longsword. \"Want to join Dreys fan club?\"
   Unitearica inspected the sword carefully and gave it back after a while. \"No thanks.\"
 \"As you wish.\" Drey bit him.
  \"What the hell?\" Before Unitearica got his answer, all the other characters attacked him. He jumped away a bit and unsheathed his shortswords. As all the people leaped at him, he managed to kill them one after another. Another few attacked from the behind. It seemed as if every single of them wielded some special weapon. Unitearica dodged all the blows and returned the attacks with his own, more accurate ones. All of Drey\'s followers were getting killed. Suddenly one of game Masters teleported himself to the plaza. He took a look around, seeing the large fight.
    \"I thought we disallowed fights on the plaza...\" Suddenly he noticed the former Game Master. \"Drey!\"
    \"Yes, Drey!\" Answered Drey. \"Drey, Drey, Drey!\" He handed him a 200 slash shortsword.
   \"Drey too!\"
   Unitearica continued getting rid of all the Drey followers, but now he had to take care of the Game Master as well.Even though their number was large, he still held the lead in this battle.
   Drey winced. \"More.\" He took a look around the plaza and started handing away his powerful weapons.
   More and more people were attacking Unitearica and soon the crowd was too much to handle. Even though he managed to kill another few, much more were joining constantly. Suddenly one of them pounced onto Unitearica, allowing others to help in pinning him to the ground. After some time of struggling, Unitearica managed to get out of the grip and moved high into the sky, diappearing from everyone\'s sight.

Unitearica logged out from the Planetrix and returned to Draklar\'s group.
   \"Are you all right?\" Asked Karyuu.
    \"It was Drey...\" Draklar approached him.
  \"Yes.\"
    \"Now he has a bigger company.\"
    \"A lot bigger.\"
   \"How is that possible?\" Asked Link.
   \"I don\'t know - somehow he has found a way to get many items and just bribe people.\"
   \"No!\" Yelled Link. \"I mean on TV. I\'m watching this porn movie and I wonder how is that thing the guy\'s doing even possible.\"
 Draklar kept staring at Link for a while. \"Is that what he was doing to you?\" He turned back to Unitearica.
   \"What? Heck no! I mean I don\'t even know what that guy might be doing, but I\'m sure that\'s not it!\"
  \"...I mean Drey.\"
 \"Oh. I don\'t know what he was doing, but I know what it felt like.\"
    \"What?\" Karyuu arched an eyebrow.
 \"Pretty much felt like taking a candy from the stranger from that car.\"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 09:01:47 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

Unitearica

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 11:03:09 am »
Pure Hilarious Brilliance - 2 :tup: :tup: and a :diamond: