Author Topic: The Planetrix: Reloaded  (Read 8713 times)

CadRipper

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • merry troublemaker
    • View Profile
Re: The Planetrix: Reloaded
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2007, 08:28:48 am »
Hello everybodyyyyyy, been ages !!
Yop Cad, lost Ur e-mail  :'(
how to pm you ?  :detective:
Ages? Eons!
Glad to see you're still alive and kickin' :)
You can't send PM's until you have 10 posts or so I've been told (and Tavern posts don't count here, sadly enough). You can send me an email at cadripper/hotmail.com though, I'll watch out for you.

Abaddon

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2007, 10:08:45 am »
Draklar, my friend, you deserve far better than an old (eons aged !! :sorcerer:) wanderer's humble presence !
But I can see that you're in a nice company !  :thumbup:

\\o// *Starting the Cad'dance*  :sweatdrop:
Hihihihi... I don't mind that keeping in the tavern doesn't allow PMing, as long as the ale is as great as it used to be !!
Kadaaaaa, please, pretty please, I'm completely dryyyyy *hic*
Hydromel for us all in the room !!

It's great to see you again, buddies  \\o// \\o//

*Sits down and listens attentively to the story teller, with his barrel next to him*

Nurahk

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2007, 05:32:43 pm »
* ThomPhoenix reads and smiles
Good job Draklar!
And now, Karyuu, we need more pictures of you in the Planetrix ;)
* Nurahk glares at ThomPhoenix

Those pictures are for me <.<

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2007, 12:15:41 pm »
Chapter X

One of the Sugar Golems started thrusting its fists at the still confused Ylian. Dodging several blows, Unitearica finally jumped back and made an attempt to analyse the situation.
"How do you like my sweeties?" Faldrok grinned. "They're quite handy, I should say. And quite tasty, should you try them." He licked one of the creatures.
The Sugar Golem giggled.
"You disgust me." Unitearica straightened up.
"I disgust you? Tell me, Uni'o. What did Draklar's group offer you to eat? Hmm? Fish? Lemons?"
"...Something like that, yes."
"And could you remind me what Kwartz does with those lemons?"
Unitearica shuddered. "Where are you heading, Faldrok?"
"While you barbarian kind eat filthy fish and lemons, here I taste the food of the kings! Sugar, Uni'o! Sugar!" Faldrok glanced at one of the golems. "Oh what thrill fills myself, when delicious caramel drops down from their heatening sugar bodies! What pleasure enthralls me when I lick their--"
"Enaf!" shouted Seperot, standing on a tall, might-encrusted stone and having his cloak, of colour blacker than the blackest black, flapping on the wind, while in his background, dreadful, will-shattering lightning pierced through the thick air with might.
"wtf Sep?!" asked Faldrok.
"Wat now?!"
"What's with all the flashy stuff?"
"Their my cinematic efects, idiet!"
"Okay, but the lightning?!"
"Waht abaut it?"
"We're in a goddamn cave!"
"And youre point is?"
"My point is you're a moron!"
"Thats it!" Seperot jumped down and thrusted his katana into Faldrok's body, thus piercing his kidney. He then twisted it and pulled up, sheding Faldrok's blood all around. Before the body would fall to the ground, Seperot also swinged his sword at Faldrok's neck, swiftly cutting off his head. "Whos the maroon now?!"
Faldrok blinked. "ffs, Seperot! You used the /me command!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"You people are a bunch of idiots. You do realise that, right?" Unitearica interrupted them.
Seperot turned to the Ylian. "This idiet wil cost you moer then ever costed you remark pointed at someoen else or for that metter youreself and had it idiet in that..."
"What?"
"Thats right!"
Three golems charged at Unitearica. After several evasive moves, the Ylian thrust his sword into one of the creatures. To his dread, it didn't seem to affect the golem much, while himself, he couldn't pull the weapon out. Monketh picked up an axe and charged at the enemy. He swinged the weapon, yet Unitearica was quick enough to move away from the line of the blow, which instead ended in body of the golem. Using Monketh's confusion, Unitearica smashed his nose with an elbow, pulled out the axe and used it to hack through the golem's leg, thus tripping over the large creature.

"Come out and Stuff!" yelled Newpie.
"N-no! Leave me alone!" Under the moon remained hidden behind a rock, rapidly searching for something in his bag.
Before he could react, Newpie took the bag away and looked inside. "Books, paper, Stuff. This Stuff won't be of any use where you're going." He reached for Under the moon.
"Not so fast!" Draklar growled from behind. Before Newpie could do anything, the Enkidukai gripped his neck and threw away from the storymaker.
"What?" Newpie stood up. "You want to see my Stuff again, Draklar?" He moved his hands to his pants.
"Why don't you Stuff this?" Draklar swinged his axe, hacking it into Newpie's crotch. The beast crashed.
"Ugh..." Karyuu blinked. "So what now?"
"We need weapons, lots of weapons."
"Ohh, and let me guess! Karyuu will get a bright new shiny stick!"
"Don't be silly, you're not ready to wield the power of he stick."
"Oh for gods' sake, Draklar! It's no longer a 'vital chase scene', I can be given a normal weapon!"
"Fine, fine. But we have to hurry, before the beasts return."
"Return? But we got rid of them."
"No. No matter how much one would wish them away, they will always haunt this place. We need to reach the lockers before they find us."
"...Lockers?"

"Hey, hero!" yelled Seperot, immidietely drawing Unitearica's attention. "Catch this!" said that, Seperot launched against him a set of C4 explosives.
The Ylian hacked his axe into a nearby sugar golem and pulled it to himself, thus setting the creature in the way of the explosives. The golem caught the bomb and Unitearica pushed the creature away, just before the C4 would explode, sending sugar particles all over the place.
Seperot arched an eyebrow. "...phooey."
Another golem charged at Unitearica, but before it would get close enough to attack, the Ylian threw his axe, hacking it into golem's head. Unitearica jumped onto the confused creature, and sitting on its shoulders, tried to get out his weapon. Yet another golem charged in their direction. It aimed at the Ylian and thrust its feast, but not until after Unitearica pulled out the axe and rolled down to the ground. The golem instead smashed head of the second creature.
"Nice job," said Seperot.
"Nice? I bet you wouldn't do it half as well."
"Why dont we see for oursalves?" Seperot greeted Unitearica.
Unitearica was about to greet him back, but before he would type the command, Seperot knocked him down with a thrusting kick.
"See? Hes just a roelplayer!" He got his katana ready and approached the Ylian.

"Here we are," said Draklar after reaching another sector of the dungeon.
"And where are the lockers?" Karyuu approached him together with Under the moon.
"Right here!" He pointed at a set of three large lockers.
"They're huge! Has no one EVER noticed them?"
"Nay, I've hidden them cleverly." Draklar pointed at large 'FAQ' letters written on them.
"...Go figure."
Draklar opened one of the lockers and started gathering the weapons.
Karyuu shrugged and opened another one.
"moOOoo," she heard from inside.
"Drak..? There's, uh... a person in here..."
"What? Afrix? Just leave it there."
"..." Karyuu blinked.
":3"
"Nevermind, I don't want to know."
":o"
Karyuu closed the locker.
"Step away from the lockers!" yelled Dorbian.
Draklar smirked. "Already back, Newpie?"
">:|" answered the beast.
"I do believe, we have an unfinished business in here." Said that, Dorbian drew a sword.
AKA Skald

Raleigh

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2007, 02:41:36 pm »
I need no more proof about it, specially due to the fact there's a visual evidence that it's a delusion...

Planetrix general fault of doom - 0F0114A1C

Some people are trying to free those poor victims from it.

The reality now is a much more complete game full of Guild Wars where "leet guilds" rule everything :P

What we see isn't real.

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2007, 12:11:38 pm »
Jay for more \o/

For real though...I don't spell that bad :/

I just have crappy grammar :P

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2007, 10:23:25 pm »
lies sep and you knows it :p
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2007, 01:53:51 pm »
Great stuff my old Friend! Fun times and good... times! I would tell you live but seeing as to how "they" are trying to exterminate teh Link....
The Great Linksunius

SaintNuclear

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2007, 04:35:34 pm »
You should completely ignore the rantings of this madman. He is clearly a lunatic. There are no "they", and no one is being "exterminated". There are no aliens either, and the Government is not being run by a pack of squids.

Majestic 12 does not exist. And neither does Quakenet.
September 23rd, 2004 19:52:38 UTC
<+Grakrim> I have a legal copy of Windows XP Pro.

October 19th, 2004 24:43:02 UTC
I have copies of [Windows] 3.1, 3.11, 95, and 98, too. Not to mention various versions of MS-DOS

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2007, 04:53:29 pm »
Link, glad you like it :)
And yeah, silly what you were banned for, but the community is sensitive over everything now so those of us who stay around have to simply live with it :P
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 04:25:00 pm by Draklar »
AKA Skald