Author Topic: Jacula's Design And Character Concepts  (Read 1528 times)

Jacula

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Jacula's Design And Character Concepts
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 09:48:29 am »
I've updated the original post with a rogue concept, attempting upon capturing a sinister mannerism.
I had The Outlaws in mind as I went about designing it, and I may well look to make a banner as well when time presents itself :)

The Outlaws have been active since 2006, and I have very much enjoyed being a part of the guild. I would encourage those interested in opportunistic and stealthy role-play to apply, as there is much fun to be had within.

MellasFenixxes

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Melly on DeviantArt
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 08:14:17 pm »
I like this last one a lot! Very spooky and  the rogue really has this dangerous "Zak" feel about him.
The name of the rogue down in the mine below the laanx temple was Zak, right? I think.
Great work however, I'd say you captured the outlaws guild perfectly with that image! :D

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 08:17:26 pm »
Stunning work Jacula. How exactly do you divide the work between digital and paper? I.e. is it mostly digital?

Jacula

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 06:14:35 am »
My thanks for the comments. I did indeed have Zak in mind whilst going about the design, coincidentally enough  ;)
-
I usually make use of my draw pad, Photoshop CS5 and various blending gadgets when I go about designs. Thus, overall or completely digital, indeed.

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 10:48:14 pm »
It goes without saying... but for the record...

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!  :thumbup:

- Nova