Author Topic: Song Book Style music storage  (Read 137 times)

Korumak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Song Book Style music storage
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:32:03 pm »
I'm running into a bit of a problem here.  I have some 30+ songs that I usually carry about as a bard.  Each time I "Shift modes" ie going to "Mining mode" or "Fighting mode" I end up having to store all that music into storage.
Normally to fit everything I tend to carry two sacks, one for "Simple" and another for "Chorded" when i shift out of the mode, load everything into storage, and well specifically when I come back i have to re-sort everything back again.

Is there a way or, well planned on to attach the song say into a book so they could be kept together when they go into storage and brought out already sorted?

Like if i put my music bag in to storage, when i pull it out, all the things that where in there come out with it?  As this bard thing progresses, the storage thing becomes more and more of an Issue, how to store all that "Sheet Music" keep it sorted and strait.

Thats why I was thinking something like wish for a Song book that we could store the 'music sheets" in and play directly from? it might be easier than a .5 weight sheet of paper X30 or 40 and the 30 or 40 innovatory slots used up.

"You can never have too many cat girls!" and you can quote me on that! 

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Song Book Style music storage
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:18:55 pm »
I think you simply need to be able to store a container preserving the content, and to be able to retrieve it with content back from the storage. This functionality is missing now, and it can solve many issues, including yours.

tman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:48:49 pm »
Or if the sheet music just weighed less you wouldn't need to store it all the time.  Probably not as good of a fix, but easy enough to do I bet.  Plus why would a sheet of paper weigh half a kilogram anyway??
You can't teach a pig to sing.  It'll never work, and you'll annoy the pig.

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 07:52:26 pm »
It really could be parchment and not paper. It shouldn't be half a kilogram though anyway, but it really depends on the size.