Author Topic: [GUILD] The Outlaws  (Read 11342 times)

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
Re: [GUILD] The Outlaws
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2011, 12:04:01 pm »
* Elvicat turns blue and fuzzy
cookies cookies MWAHAHAHA COOKIES *nom nom nom*

Entevir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011, 06:11:56 pm »
Cookies be damned... Unless they happen to have an evil filling. Evil is the greatest filling in the history of cookies.

I remember cooking evil cookies with my mom when I was a kid. The mist rissing out of the haunted woods, the ominous howling of the were creatures, the dim moonlights that rarely shined through the clouds, the stench of the bogs... Good times, good times. :D
If I stand on the axis of the world will you mind if I say that the world revolves around me ?

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2012, 12:14:34 pm »
I know it's far too late, and it's a long time coming, as well as a post to a guild that's almost dead as it is, but;

I'd like to apologize for both my past OOC character as well as how I handled situations. I was a very young man, and while that is no excuse, I believe I have moved on from that point. Lhaa, Aiwendil - I very much appreciate your steady and level headed leadership during that era, as well as your ability to point out my flaws and areas of improvement. It is a sad fact that I felt like I had to lie to people to achieve popularity or goals, but one that remains as a tarnish on my reputation.

I believe my RP was exemplary, but my OOC attitude and conduct was not. While I feel like I have contributed greatly to PlaneShift and have been a mainstay, I would not like this blemish to remain. It has plagued me greatly, and should I wish to return to the game, I would like to come back with a new chance to create meaningful relationships not based on deceipt or treachery.

Despite whatever circumstances may have arisen during my time, and my poor decision making out of character, I would like to request forgiveness, and remove the red ink from my blotter.

Should this not be possible, I will instead retreat and continue to offer whatever services possible I can to this community out of selflessness and love for the wonder and magic it has to offer. Whatever documents, laws, or RP guides I may have submitted, or characters that may remember me; good luck to all of you, and there is still a very alive and beating heart in this game.

I joined this game at the age of 13, and was obviously not ready for it. I believe both the Outlaw family and Lhaa and Aiwendil gave me a sense of direction, that while perhaps not fulfilled in my previous attempts, may be able to come to fruition. In parting, thank you all.
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2012, 01:52:24 pm »
As far as I remember Garris, it was usually fun to meet him. So please, less excuses, more comebacks. ;)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Older than a few mountains.
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2012, 03:58:13 pm »
This guild needs re-booting, either with new or active leadership, so that new members can join. Fundamentally sound.
I regret to announce that this is the end.

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Aiwendil

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2012, 01:05:10 pm »
Ugh...I guess I have to say something now...just no clue what. ;)
And sorry, I know I'm no outlaw anymore but still feel like I have to write something here as this is matter from a time while I still was a PS player and one of the OL elders.

Despite whatever circumstances may have arisen during my time, and my poor decision making out of character, I would like to request forgiveness, and remove the red ink from my blotter.
Not that my opinion or voice counts anything anymore but I see no problem there at all. The whole issue could probably have been solved easily even back then if we had talked a a bit more. So we have to take blame there as well. But you know how it was back then...I just hadn't the strength anymore to stay patient all the time. And not long afterwards I stepped down as OL elder because I simply couldn't fulfill the duties of a guild leader anymore. You should know that problem as well..you led one of the best RP guilds with Lokter...and sadly found out for yourself how a, apparently simple, issue can lead to the downfall of a whole guild. So yeah, I stand by my decisions back then as they were meant to protect the outlaws from harm but I also think the whole issue could have been resolved a lot better.

But far more important...as if you need the forgiveness of anyone. ;) You were always a great RPer and as far as I remember most people enjoyed playing with you (Including me). It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you...especially not me or Lhaa. Just ask around...I'm just a troll who has no clue of anything. ;)

So...if you feel like trying to build up the outlaws again do so by all means please. Even if I'm not playing anymore and am no member of this guild I would like to see them more active again. I had plenty of good times with this guild and found a lot friends through it. And if you just want to play some PS again...give it a try. The game definitively needs players like you again. It just isn't the right place for me anymore.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2012, 08:04:14 pm »
I second that. While I met you in the past, I was not really intimately involved with the conflict between you, lhaa and aiwendil. I haven't been playing, but Elvi still lurks on irc and here. Good luck.

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2012, 05:10:21 am »
And i also still lurk around inside the game from time to time  ;D

Especially now when i'm making a hydlaa replica ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 05:12:35 am by Elvicat »

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2012, 06:57:04 pm »
Well then consider me back, gents - ladies. I do expect to see you at some time ingame, or simply through PM.

Aiw, I know how Lhaa has a tendency to get banned, so give Row my best ;P
Garris Shrike.
He will be missed.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2012, 07:15:31 pm »
Woe to you who see and hear the great and terrible works of Garris! It would be better that you pluck out your eyes and stuff your ears with twigs and damp sand, than to run into this terrible, terrible being.

If you have any sense at all, sew your pockets shut! Lock your windows, and barricade your doors! Hide your wives and daughters lest they be taken in their sleep and forever tarnished and stained!

Aiwendil

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2012, 08:23:19 pm »
Aiw, I know how Lhaa has a tendency to get banned, so give Row my best ;P
Well..he just does it more economically...He gets a lifetime ban and I only collect week and month bans ;) But will do.

Now have fun in game.

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »
That is economical.

Oh, and I will. You're always welcome to come back as well. I know you say it isn't the right game for you anymore, but I believe that it is and will remain the 'right game' for you. I know of the quarrels that there have been with regards to certain methods, etc., but I think if we focused on the RP, no matter how immature and unfocused it can be, it's definitely a game to be enjoyed.
Garris Shrike.
He will be missed.

Oronec

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2012, 08:50:24 pm »
It's never too late.

Welcome back, Garris.  :flowers:

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2012, 11:22:36 pm »
I accept your peace offering.

Now bring me your well-developed daughters!
Garris Shrike.
He will be missed.

Oronec

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2012, 11:52:34 pm »
I don't have any daughters to offer, unfortunately.

But I can spare you my well-developed son.