Author Topic: 3d village on water - wat do u think??  (Read 5418 times)

rast

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: 3d village on water - wat do u think??
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 12:35:58 pm »
something i made in 5 minuites (textures not finished like usual ::).....):
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you...."

Join in:
Klyro city project

minetus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 12:41:58 pm »
check my last post rast!! you posted while i was typing lol

rast

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 01:24:08 pm »
phew - that took a while to find. nice, i like them. i will try to model them as soon as possible. next time u could try imageshack instead of esnips (i had to search to find your work on esnips - it wouldn't let me link directly to them even when i was logged in  ::|)

time to model (again :D)

Join in:
Klyro city project

minetus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 01:29:35 pm »
phew - that took a while to find. nice, i like them. i will try to model them as soon as possible. next time u could try imageshack instead of esnips (i had to search to find your work on esnips - it wouldn't let me link directly to them even when i was logged in  ::|)

time to model (again :D)

thats wierd when i click it opens the image directly and im not logged in..  ???

rast

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 01:36:50 pm »
i don't know...... nevermind anyway.
using advanced technical skills and a program called ms paint i ..... drew a circle:

the top bit is great, but wat is that supposed to be underneath ???

edit: me being stupid again - it the top view  ::|
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:38:38 pm by rast »

Join in:
Klyro city project

minetus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 02:10:43 pm »
lol i tought you meant the under the roof  ;D so i jumped to corel to make a quick blueprint... anyway here it is
http://www.esnips.com/doc/397a0f65-1d98-4e1f-b365-d604354b65ee/klyros-house---blueprint.jpg

edit: running off klyros style now :-X

http://esnips.com/doc/23743bf6-d926-413a-8685-56bc1d8587b3/klyros-house---02.jpg
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 03:26:16 pm by minetus »

Inca Sator

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Was born in USSR
    • View Profile
    • inca.my1.ru
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 04:11:08 pm »
Hello, guys.
You are processing in right direction. I want to bring your activity in PS. I propouse to represents your village as klyros village on 7th level of Yiliakim and develop it in style of klyros i'm already fix. BUT klyros architecture style still raw, you can bring a lot of features to it. I promise to  study it and have a almost last sanction to approve :)
I want you to help us :) as unofficial contributors. But you must relate to it very serious.

minetus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006, 04:27:01 pm »
sure inca, anything if i can help.. :D ..

rast

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 11:36:58 am »
yeah that sounds fine :)......

i redrew the hut to fit more suitably on the top of the rock (your building was great minetus, but wouldn't fit on top of that particular rock ;)) sorry about the quality everyone but i had to photograph it:

i am modeling it right now so any massive improvements (like the roof should be floating above the hut :D) please post quickly ;)

Join in:
Klyro city project

minetus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 01:49:06 pm »
hi just got home from work, it looks nice rast  :) ill see after dinner if i can add something to it , im starving lol...

ok first check this one if you didnt see it yet  :D i posted it yesterday in a (edit) on one of my posts, its not exactly klyros style but i tink its cool ::) it might serve has inspiration for a flying vehicle / or  / house..

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 02:27:58 pm by minetus »

rast

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2006, 02:25:52 pm »
i still need to fiddle around with the lighting but this is just about textured (shock horror ;)) and fully modeled:

hope u like it  :)

Join in:
Klyro city project

minetus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 02:31:00 pm »
do you have msn? if you have we can video conference and sketch together  ;D

edit:
bad day today in the inspiration aspect :o

notting usefull rast  :(
http://www.esnips.com/doc/675b023f-3f0c-4d87-a589-dc9c7e1483d6/bad-01.jpg

edit 2:
maybe you can use a diferent rock?  :-\
http://esnips.com/doc/bbdb2a8c-560b-470c-9012-af79c43d4ba1/rock.blend

edit 3:
made some research and closest architecture style i found the nearest style would be chinese style  :D so heres what i found:
 http://esnips.com/web/ziiionsPublicFiles
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 04:33:30 am by minetus »

Haanz

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Ghi'am-Ko
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 09:27:53 am »
hey hey hey! i've been following this topic for a while now and i've finally got the courage to say something!... :-[

hah yea anyways! i've been learning blender for a while now and i used to use wings 3D but...well...y'know...it's blender and wings 3D...hah yea...thats kinda what made me wanna learn blender...so anyways! I am REALLY interested in helping you guys out with this project! and the chinese architecture is a wicked idea! i'm currently living in Japan...and the architecture here is really different than China's but some aspects are the same too...or atleast really close...but yea...its cool...

So anyways what i want ta get through here is that i really wan' ta help with models but i'm a nooby with blender at the moment so maybe if I did small things at first untill I really start reading these tutorials and stuff :D...

...what d'ya think? is it alright with you guys? rast? minetus?...you guys kinda seem to be running this whole thing ;)
the Teakettle...

rast

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 11:22:40 am »
yeah sure. anyone who feels like moddeling/drawing something,feel free to post it here (chances are your models are better than mine :)).i am just going to attempt to make the base of the whole city (or at least part of it). Any buildings people make which follow the architecture (and aren't cone on top of a cylinder style) i will try to stick in the scene.

@Haanz
i  use wings aswell as blender too :sweatdrop: (that's how i learn't to use blender:import the wings models then change the textures/materials,fiddle around with the model itself,etc. that's how u get the hang of it :)).

@minetus
1. i love the pics of japan - i think that style would make great klyros buildings
2.no i don't have msn or a web cam srry

@all
i modeling that base now using minetus' map of the city - any extra ideas are welcome  :)

edit: i found this as reference for the klyros buildings:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 11:25:26 am by rast »

Join in:
Klyro city project

Inca Sator

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Was born in USSR
    • View Profile
    • inca.my1.ru
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2006, 12:43:26 pm »
Hmm..about that "japan"-like buildings. Do you get all info from main PS site about klyros? I think it is most unique race amongst others cause they can fly, run and able tolive underwater. They sleep like bats, they like to rest in water cause their skin needed water refreshment... They like glassy surfaces, mirrors and similar... Prefer to live close to water. They dont have religion. You need to think over about their houses and settlement and your ideas must match klyros characteristix :) My sketch from main site still raw and needed to modify. Good Luck.