Author Topic: Timeframe of Restound Hronzo Production vids  (Read 468 times)

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
Timeframe of Restound Hronzo Production vids
« on: September 14, 2006, 08:05:16 pm »
I've been asked this alot and i wanted to give everyone a clear answer.

When do you release your vids? :detective:

Basically i try to keep it at a minimum of one new video each month.

I usually release the vid in the middle of the month, so think 10th-20th.

Obviously these arn't guarentees but i've been sticking to this schedule for a while now and i've seen most have noticed this pattern.

Basically these will be the steps in which the video is released:

~~~~~~~

1) After finishing up the video i post it up on Youtube, one day before it's released here in the Fanart section.

2) The next day I come on here and post a link to the vid in the fanart section.(File being hosted on my server.)

3) I then post a commentary about the video in the General section as well as a link to the fanart section where it can be downloaded.

~~~~~~~

So basically, the fastest way to see the vids is getting a Youtube account and subscribing to my channel. :thumbup:

Here is the link to my channel: http://youtube.com/profile?user=Datruth77

~~~

Some asked me why I would even continue to upload the vids to my server, and waste my bandwith and all, as well as my space. :detective:

I said, well that's a good question, with a simple answer, I'm a Quality freak. 8)

lol :lol:

Basically what i mean is, Youtube changes the quality and size of my video substantially.

For people to see my work, at it's GREATEST quality, you need to download the Compiled file, which is in WMV format.

If you don't have Windows Media player, I suggest you download a program called, Winamp, at www.Winamp.com

I've been told it also plays the video's and i personally love the program.

There is also another viewer, known as VLC, to download VLC, you'll have to search for it at www.download.com

Both programs are free, and both should allow you to watch the vids, at Full quality.

For any questions or Concerns please reply as needed.

~~Datruth
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop: