Author Topic: Tessra's Art Thread  (Read 9566 times)

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
Re: Tessra's Art Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 04:34:26 pm »
I'm more into photography… but I'd like to try and draw Mishka  ;D even though it'll result an abomination… better ask a friend  ::)

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 07:49:02 pm »
Tessra, that's REALLY good!  \\o// \\o// \\o//  How come you never told me you can draw before?? :) That adds a whole new dynamic to your character for me...  :sorcerer: Maybe if Eso won't draw me a Caraick, I can get you to!  ;)
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 05:56:12 pm »
Ok, so a few people asked me to draw Teshia, and it took me a while to do it. My webcam was not working well for taking pics, so sorry that they are a bit fuzzy.  But here's the crazy axe lady. 

*Note: The scars are not as dark as I drew them in.  They are more like shadows on her skin, but you wouldn't be able to see them in a picture if I didn't darken them. And she would totally never run around in so little clothing, but you wouldn't be able to see the scars if she was in her usual armor. 

Tried for a closer up of her face:
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 09:24:26 pm »
FINALLY!

So pushing you worked, eh?

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 12:41:48 am »
OMG TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW! YOU ARE SO GOOD! ick those are the scars you are talking about?

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 03:45:09 am »
No offense Teshi, but it looks like she is part kran...
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 07:11:27 am »
Those are strange kinds of scars. Rather from being struck by a lightning than from weapons or claws. I obviously don't know her history at all.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 02:39:26 am »
Tesh's scars are a result of a spell-offering made to Dakkru before her marriage to Eelin.  She sliced through her hand, and dark magic wound along her body in a vine-like pattern.  As the vines darkened, they split through her skin, and made a blood offering.  They healed afterwards, leaving hairline scars along her body.  Under most lights, you probably wouldn't even notice them as anything more than a shadow.  I haven't decided though... after the klyros cooked her in her armor, and it had to be basically peeled off of her, that would have taken off the top layer of her skin. So, the scars should be gone now.  *thinkthinkthink*
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 02:49:16 am »
teh scars look kinda cool

exactly how many men has teshia married?  ::| wow, my break was too long...

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 03:07:11 am »
after the klyros cooked her in her armor

:o YUCK!!!  :'(

You watched too many horror movies.  X-/

Reminds me on a children's fairytale book with such verbose descriptions of a punishment that it was obviously not suitable for pre-school audience...  :surrender:

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 08:41:46 pm »
Tesh has been married twice.  To Eelin, and then to Kull.  And well, it wasn't a true cooking, she jumped on the back of a klyros that was extremely skilled in Red Way magic. He caught his wings on fire, but instead of letting him go, she continued to try and stab him with her dagger, to hold him still so the others could continue attacking him.  She took some serious burn damage, and the armor burned into her skin.

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 10:54:40 pm »
Yeah it was hard healing her afterwards D:

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 11:53:12 pm »
Hmmm... okies, so I decided to try and actually draw a menki.  :whistling: I tried drawing Caraick in leather armor.. and realized I can't get a good idea of what the leathers look like on my low graphics setting, so I just made it up XD

*fleeeeeees!*

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 04:58:34 am »
That be one mean looking kitty...
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 05:37:15 am »
Reminds me a little on Gothic's Diego or Gorn. The striped leather is a good style idea.

Come back to get your High5!

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador