Author Topic: Savion Makes Sigs!  (Read 4219 times)

cudailike

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2004, 09:18:49 pm »
If you could, Id like a SIG that has my username on the top left hand corner and the phrase in the backround \'There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from that truth, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet\' with the backround color id like to make tourquoise and look swrilly like yours. Thanks,

~Cudailike

Elegrand

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 07:36:49 pm »
Would someone make a sig for me? It would have Elegrand in the bottom right corner, with a sword and a magic staff, and a red  and light blue background (azure and red ways). Dunno how you can mix those two though.
Captain Elegrand Orden Mornak at your service!

Journeyman in Ordo Illuminatis
http://www.illuminatis.tk

Savion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2004, 10:30:53 pm »
Savion will make these sigs as soon as possible. RL has Savion tied up in knots right now.

Elegrand

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 03:33:42 pm »
Hope those knots get untied then.
Captain Elegrand Orden Mornak at your service!

Journeyman in Ordo Illuminatis
http://www.illuminatis.tk

Armenelos

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2004, 06:04:05 pm »
Well I cant think of another other place to ask this so I\'ll ask it here. If I put a picture for my signature how big should it be and what is a way I could make it smaller if its too big?

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2004, 06:25:15 pm »
I think all sigs should be around 400x100 pixels, but that\'s just me..

EDIT: oops, forgot the most important part :P
you can resize pics in almost all image editing programs, i think you can even do this with mspaint\'s stretch option..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 06:29:26 pm by Axsyrus »

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

Shadarlogoth

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2004, 08:36:33 pm »
What progs are you guys using?

They are DAMNED good....

Axsyrus and Savion particularly....

PM me if you dont wich to spoil your secrets overmuch ;)

Much obliged

-Phil-

:::::Edit:::::

And Skizzick..... Knew I was missing one that stood out....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 08:38:25 pm by Shadarlogoth »

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2004, 12:46:23 am »
I\'m using Photoshop... it\'s still the best :P
AKA Skald

Auran

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Quite pants really...
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2004, 01:26:51 am »
600x200 sig is what I would like to see. Not overbearing yet detailed. Nice endevour Sav.

Auran. No More.
Forget you ever knew me kid.

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2004, 06:49:57 am »
bah! i should bring back my lag maker sig then the king of sigs whould return to me :D

THAPRINZE

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2004, 07:34:42 am »
think 600x150 should be the limit.

But 400x100 is the best.  Small. but big enough to make a cool picture with some text.

P.S: And of course u have to have skills....
I mean just look at my shotgun...it looks as real as it can gets.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 07:36:15 am by THAPRINZE »

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2004, 07:54:34 am »
I also use PhotoShop, you could use Paint Shop Pro if you want though.
The most important thing you have to think of is don\'t use to much contrasting colors, and use nice looking fonts(http://www.acidfonts.com).

btw, why doesn\'t anyone on this forum put borders around their sigs?? I even made a photoshop action for it so I only have to press ctrl+F12.
I\'ve uploaded it to my server, you can download it here.
Just put it in your C:\\Photoshop\\Presets\\Photoshop Actions\\ folder and load it in the actions menu, pressing ctrl+F12 will trigger it and make a nice black border for you :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 07:55:19 am by Axsyrus »

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

THAPRINZE

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2004, 08:06:54 am »
why would u need a border?? i mean most of the sign. pic.\'s are black.  so u wouldn\'t even see it. just like yours i don\'t even see it.

Commando

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2004, 09:20:40 am »
oh oh! I wanna a sig!!

The name to use should be Androgos, kinda much dark blue and i will be a mage .. I like trendware pics so if you wanna put it such, it\'s good
Commando R-I-P

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2004, 02:56:33 pm »
You know what, i want a sig you, Savion.
And if you would be kind enough to make one for me, i would be ever so greatfull. Here is my characters official profile. Ajdaha means dragon in a certain language. And since you offerd to make sigs i imgine you are looking for a challenge. I will not tell you what to make just give you the raw information and a pic to show you what \'kind\' of character i want to be on the sig.

I, Ajdaha, have no bow dee.
I, Ajdaha, have no honour in me.
Watch out for me, Ajdaha, cause I\'ll coming after thee.

I am Ajdaha and once had a body to call my own. Here is the story of how I came to be THIS... this spirit of decay and greed.
 I was a dragon you see, and a unique one at that. I was a petit dragon. For that reason, and that reason only I was not respected as the other, more spectacular dragons in my clan. However I was adventurous at heart, and soul, and often wondered the never-ending (but familiar to a dragon) skies looking for some way to become known and admired (I was expecting to come across excitements and adventures that would lift me to the hights of any other dragon). So one day I took to the skies and flew as far as my wings could carry my little body. I flew endlessly to the east, until I became lost and tired.

I landed in some sort of mountainous land. I was too tired to inspect my surroundings. Oh how foolish I was.  I don\'t remember much following those events but the next day I woke up, still in mid flight I noticed ( this didn\'t make sense to me at that moment). However I was not just flying, no, I was floating through the air, and fast at that. I couldn\'t believe my speed, it seemed as if there was some force pushing me faster and faster. I had inherited the power of the wind. Back at my clan I was admired and many tales were told in my name. I committed many acts, good and bad (mostly good, and the bad were usually dusted away into the shadows). I was their hero, and so had gained what I had searched for, even if some of my ways were foul, devious and did not keep up with the teachings of the dragon.  Many decades past as I watch my body rott, from one thickness or another. They say dragons do not bow to illness, but I was no dragon, not after the deeds I had committed. I was excited to see that my spirit remained, so my curse inturn stayed with my soul to scroll the land in search of a purpose. My spirit was now the wind and it had the power to inhabit the bodies of other men. But not dragons, A soul so wicked could not be in the form of the honourable dragon. And every time I used this power of mine my sole darkened. I did not know this at the time, but when I found out it was too late. I am now in the mid-point of my transformation to pure evil. I am nor good, nor bad. I am sly and untrustworthy but I shall help a friend in need. I chose the name Ajdaha for myself because it means dragon in an ancient language and i needed to remind my-self of what I used to be in order not to fall to deep. For now it is helping but watch out, for soon I and my evil shall be unstoppable.

My Ad
I am Ajdaha. I am an assassin and am looking for a job. Hire me and watch all your enemies perish silently and swiftly. In my doings I use the power of the wind and some other tricks I learned over my years of experience.
I charge high but I do satisfy.
However if you find that you have little money, fear not for I present a discount to the members of the Arcane Order (my guild). This discount ranges from 5-95 percent. I look forward to dealing with you.

here is the  pic

so, are you up to the callenge, well are you

PS: as you can c my original sig is \"broken\"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2004, 02:49:12 pm by ajdaha »
love