Author Topic: Inspired by the "I can't but I will" threads...  (Read 380 times)

Kithplana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Inspired by the "I can't but I will" threads...
« on: April 20, 2004, 07:42:36 pm »
Behold, lame \"I can\'t but I will\" Photoshop art, created of airbrushing, effects, and what creativity I could gather from the Wellspring.

shadowedfenki.jpg -- 80kb

I desperately need tips, folks. So much creativity, so little ability to put it into a form I like.. :P
Kithplana Kyeth

Kintall

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 09:47:08 pm »
its nice, very nice in fact

just dont forget body composition is just as importatnt when only showing a siluhoette, as when the form is well detailed

I.E watch what happens to your shoulder when you put your arm out to the side, the ball joint of your shoulder rises mking the arm come from a diffferent point giving your chest a slightly different shape

also dont forget to keep an eye out for consistency, like if your hoping to make one side of the cape transparent then dont forget the other side

and finaly, what form do you like? and are you sure youve found it yet?, this is an important question we all must ask ourselves, or we risk dedicating ourselves to a hopeless artform

anywho, good stuff :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 09:59:17 pm by Kintall »

Gods of spelling, I stand AGAINST YOU!

Kithplana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 11:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by Kintall
just dont forget body composition is just as importatnt when only showing a siluhoette, as when the form is well detailed

I.E watch what happens to your shoulder when you put your arm out to the side, the ball joint of your shoulder rises mking the arm come from a diffferent point giving your chest a slightly different shape

Right. Something to work on.

also dont forget to keep an eye out for consistency, like if your hoping to make one side of the cape transparent then dont forget the other side

The other side isn\'t as transparent because it\'s all bunched up, though it probably should be more transparent.

and finaly, what form do you like? and are you sure youve found it yet?, this is an important question we all must ask ourselves, or we risk dedicating ourselves to a hopeless artform

That I don\'t know. I\'m just trying to mess with different things, see what I like, am particularly good at, etc. Thanks for the positive feedback and tips :)
Kithplana Kyeth