Author Topic: Rumors of the Dome  (Read 255 times)

Jilerel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Rumors of the Dome
« on: August 01, 2015, 02:36:00 pm »
[This post is meant for players to post rumors of things anonymously. Whether your character can know about them depends on you, I'll start by one simple (the rumors can come from NPCs, and you should precise if it's meant only to be seen by people frequenting shady places or classy ones)]

There are some rumors of people acting strangely, some kind of drunkness in Hydlaa
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:00:25 pm by Jilerel »

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
Re: Rumors of the Dome
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 02:58:01 pm »
[Love this idea! I assume these rumors might come from NPCs too, sometimes? Here's a rumor for you]

There are rumors about a mysterious, pale-feathered groffel lurking around Hydlaa. It just sits there, watching, only to dart away when approached.

["But wait!" you might ask, "I thought Demagul and his alts aren't active currently" That is true, I'm afraid, because I have no access to a computer with PS. Could this relate to a future RP? A current one? My only answer is "hehe you'll just have to see." I miss you! Much love  :love: ]

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 03:19:22 am »

[ You know, you can also gossip ( and start blatant rumors ) in character. It's a great way to get things started. ]

Jilerel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 07:26:48 am »

[ You know, you can also gossip ( and start blatant rumors ) in character. It's a great way to get things started. ]
[Indeed,  the main purpose is to post things that you cannot say ICly and act as a NPC. But gossip IC is the best thing ;)]

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 07:28:41 am »

[ True, but such rumors rarely reach the newer players who need to get into some fun RP. However if they RP overhearing the guards talk about strange happenings or something, it could really help them get deeper into the community. One of the most important things we can do in keeping newbies from leaving is making them feel involved, and this could do just that. ]