Author Topic: Gobble Identity  (Read 679 times)

Fayrene

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Gobble Identity
« on: May 04, 2021, 08:05:58 am »
hello devs,

here is a funny idea. i dont know if you will do that one or not.

Alot of player liked to be a gobble (event-fun) and one of them is still a gobble and laying around by Harnquist... lol. maybe you could make a new race "gobble" so that he and some other ones could make a new gobble-character?

greetings fayrene

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Gobble Identity
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 01:03:14 pm »
Well, I suppose it's possible, but I'm not sure how likely it is. They'd need a lot of new art otherwise they'd be running around in their birthday suits. Also, I'm not sure if they're quite intelligent enough to be a playable race. Glad you liked the event, though!

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 06:04:47 am »
hello devs,

here is a funny idea. i dont know if you will do that one or not.

Alot of player liked to be a gobble (event-fun) and one of them is still a gobble and laying around by Harnquist... lol. maybe you could make a new race "gobble" so that he and some other ones could make a new gobble-character?

greetings fayrene

if memory does not betray me there is a certain spell that hsould allow the caster to assume, for some time, a gobble form...

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 03:46:04 pm »
Quote from: Eonwind link=topic=
if memory does not betray me there is a certain spell that hsould allow the caster to assume, for some time, a gobble form...
[/quote

Yeah, but you need to kill gobbles for body parts to use it, which is a pit of a conundrum for those who like gobbles.   ???

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 12:52:02 am »
I want to suggest an Azure Way spell that allows you to create the illusion that you're another race or creature or object without taking on the physical characteristics of said race, creature, or object. Maybe with a benefit of NPCs reacting to you as if you are whatever your illusion is unless they pass some intelligence check.

C'mon, it would be hilarious.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows